So close of fomo'ing

$ 40k sitting on exchange, just want to finally buy my coins and be done with it

but i'm really not sure about it, for the last days we have been pumping non stop, i feel the second i buy we will start dipping (not an unreasonable scenario considering we are constantly going up for the last days )

so freaking hard to decide, halp

just dont do it bro meanwhile i am going to enjoy my sweet gains

12k by tomorrow.

Go back in time and buy at 6k. Thank me later.

Don't buy yet faggot - you buy over $12k.

I would probably set stop-loss buy to 11.500.

13k by Monday

I feel like now would be a bad time, but I'm also a retard who is always wrong

You’re about to miss the most spectacular bull run in history.

That's literally the top of the channel. It could hit 11500 exactly and dump back to 5k

big if true

why you say that ?

it can't be better then december, i feel i'm buying the peak

want to wait for at least another 10% drop, it happened several times during the last month, it has to happen again pretty soon right

We will be in gains till the end of March, at least.

100k eoy

no way

it hasn't gone up since last twelve hour or so, I think it's a sign that a dip is coming, also we've seen 10k in January as well and yet it crashed afterwards, people are hailing this as some big uptrend when it clearly isn't. I see this going to 12k at most, then it will get dumped heavy.

Nope. We parabolic now. So few sells at resistance levels of 11.3k and at that point we are going UP UP UP

BTC has triple topped before even touching the 11K sell wall. Why would you buy now?

Definitely wait at least a few days. There's a stochastic divergence forming and BTC always plummets after those.

you better fomo in quickly

You mean the RSI? What timeframe?

Dude, we are just about to break a minor resistance, it's either now or never

things always dip, if it goes up vertically it will go down. maybe not 6k double bottom but you can get in again 9k or 8k. if it leaves orbit, not a big deal you can always buy into ICOs

You're not impressing anyone with fancy words.

I just buy weekly no matter what the average price is

I do try to snipe the lowpoint for the day but that's it

Don't do it man.
I was lucky and bought at the bottom.
I am about to sell, hoping at 11k but 10,8 is also fine with me. I don't think I am the only one who will sell so you just wait for that dip, it will come.

>Huhr? Wats dis guy takin aboot. He say da Bitcorn go down. He sayin all these fancy woords that it go doown. That's bull sheet bicorn go up

Cash out half reinvest the other half, win win.

bad time to FOMO in. 11k has significant resistance and high chance it will dip back to 10k-ish in next couple of days. Also keep an eye on sp500

split you investment. buyin with 4k now, then if it drops with 4k more etc.

>up everyday for multiple days in a row

At least wait for it to slow down.

just kill yourself op

reported for cyberbullying.

>not staggering buys with tight stop-losses

what is your problem user?

>always
Trust me.

This is a bully-free zone mister

too easy user. buy vechain

Quads get back to 5k

wew

ELLEN SAVE US

checked

I'm impressed

Such is kek's will. And so it shall be.

Brah it's mid February. Everybody who's not a noob knows where we'll be at mid December. People who buy around June are FOMOs. It's just moving slow because people are reluctant to put a lot in just yet because they're retards who are trigger shy because they thought there was going to be a crash.

Last buss to 100k leaves now

solid post. also, people are broke after Christmas. this is always a slow quarter for all sales. that includes Bitcoin. might as well buy now before people pay off their Christmas debts and dive back in.

40k by EOY, dubs confirm.