My favorite buffet recently started limiting customers to 10 plates and only 6 crab legs per plate...

My favorite buffet recently started limiting customers to 10 plates and only 6 crab legs per plate. What else can I eat to make sure I cost them more than the $15 I pay?

>What else can I eat to make sure I cost them more than the $15 I pay?
The plates and silverware

A buffet is not a challenge

I got a buddy always going on about "crab legs." Like they're the food of the gods or something. Quite boring, really.

Crab legs are too much effort for what you get. And stop boring the shit out of everyone aound you.

I bet you're the kind of person who eats a normal lunch before going to a buffet insteas of a light easily digested one.

The point of crabs legs is that they cost so much that even an anorexic can eat enough to consume more value than they paid, therefore winning.

Win by not eating at buffets you disgusting land whale

it's 15 fucking dollars, just eat what tastes good

I bet you're one of those people who go 1-2 cents over when filling your gas tank and hope the attendant will round down

>disgusting

>Implying curves are more disgusting than being a fragile skeleton

Have you tried not being a douchebag and not trying to put them out of business?

Spotted the amerilard.

Oh no, you can only eat 10 heaping plates of food. I hope you don't starve.

Fucking faggot.

Oh my lord. I had no idea people went beyond those limitations. That's other-worldly. That's grossly inappropriate. That's fucking suicidal.

>all these Deputy Sweetos trying to bring down ops DPS

>not being able to fill your own gas tank

Oregonian detected

at $15, thats $1.50 a plate
even if you only ate salad and bread which are the chump choices you'd be getting value
this is a bait thread

OP should just take ziploc bags in with him and take food home for free. They don't see it, you don't pay.

Are you a college student or a nigger?

Remember, while limited in plates you are not limited on how high you can stack said plates. So use the crab legs as a supporting structure to keep all the other food in place and then eat the crab legs.

What? Buffets are the white-trashiest eating joints. The lighter and less educated you are, the more you frequent a buffet. This is a fact.

>eating in a place where everything is touched and manhandled by the disgusting, germ infested public

bump. Anyone have good buffet stories that are fresh?

Bullshit they're always full of either polynesians or old people

How do you eat 10 plates of food?
How do you eat more than 3?
I eat a lot, but never more than that.

When you have to limit your customers to ten fucking plates you know there's a big problem.

I bet you smell terrible. I feel sorry for the other guests who have to share a restaurant with your obese ass.

>crab legs

>I was born poor (and am poor), so this "high class' eating

please kill self