I guess you could say I'm part of the Sam Adams Rebel™ family now

I guess you could say I'm part of the Sam Adams Rebelâ„¢ family now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewers_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you non conformist make me sick.

my fav craft brewery desu

I tried my best to like Sam Adams - any Sam Adams product - but dog gone, it was just horrible. I believe I'll stick with Shiner Bock.

Shiner puts out way worse shit, but shiner bock itself is bretty good.

>classic image.jpg

It sucks. SA makes decent wheats and Vienna Lager is always good but their IPA lineup is pretty meh.

boston lager is pretty good. if you go to a basic ass restaurant or a place with a really small selection, boston lager is often the best available.

is this a meme now?

>boston lager is often the best available.
I hate to use the word, "revolting" but that is revolting.

I'm no coward so I will tell you - Detroit, Michigan.

White Wing is pretty damn good for something light on the mouth. I gotta say, Prickly Pear just tastes like they poured syrup into some of their premium, but it isn't terrible. The flavors just don't mesh and it's too sweet.

I hear their chocolate birthday thing is an abomination.

well that is the case with this little indian restaurant near me. they have like bud light, miller, heineken, idk wtf else... but like

>double IPA

I didn't mean offense. If you, as the customer, are happy then that man is doing his job.

Enjoy, brother.

I was just expanding on my original comment. No offense taken. There are a lot of better beers than boston lager, for sure, but boston lager is solid and available almost anywhere.

Boston lager is a solid American lager. It's nothing special, but if I'm in an airport or something it's usually the best choice, and people who shit on it are just being contrarian. SA makes decent beer that I'd drink any day over the big macro adjunct brands.

Sam Aadams, Sierra Nevada, and New Belgium are so ubiquitous that people no longer consider them craft beers, but in reality they just represent craft beer making it into the mainstream (NB generally sucks, but at least it's not Bud).

Sierra Neveda is by far the best of those 3. Their seasonal are always top notch and their local stuff is awesome

the limit on how much beer you can make before you're considered a macro keeps getting raised every year, basically because of Sam Adams wanting to keep their "craft" status on paper

I never really appreciated Sam Adams until I moved to New England and realized they put out something like 30 different beers, most of which weren't available nationwide.

Pretty much every time I visited Boston I'd start by doing their free brewery tour. They don't brew the big stuff there; only experimental shit and the Barrel Room stuff, so at the end you always got to try 3-4 things you most likely wouldn't be able to find in a liquor store.

Protip: when you get to the tasting part of the tour sit in the back at the end of the table. They send down a few pitchers and it's still usually half full by the time it gets to the end, so you can just keep refilling your souvenir tasting glass.

>the limit on how much beer you can make before you're considered a macro keeps getting raised every year

who determines this stuff?

>who determines this stuff?

I made pulled pork in a slow cooker covered in sams summer ale

the whole house smelled like yeast afterwards, it was quite nice

Changing it to allow Sam Adams to remain in the definition is mildly annoying, but when they redefined to allow fucking Yuengling to qualify, they went too far

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewers_Association

thx user

Someone explain to me why poking fun at Jack and Joey is banned but viral marketing is a-ok?

idk, the jack/joey thing doesn't really make much sense, but cmon m8 this isn't really viral marketing. you think a billion dollar revenue company has it in their marketing plan to create cheesy posts on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums?

I've seen people on Veeky Forums unironically say Yueng is better than SA

southerners are the worst

they have yeung pretty far north now. at least in ohio where I live... #flyover