What's your favorite hot pepper, Veeky Forums? I love me some pic related, especially fresh

What's your favorite hot pepper, Veeky Forums? I love me some pic related, especially fresh.

I like a good ole' 'Gho style 'per from time to time.

It'll heat your favorite dish right up@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

Tip top lel

i like the super hot peppers, but is there a way to get rid of some of the heat while retaining the flavor?

poblano

>i like super hot peppers
>how do i reduce the heat though

Is this some retarded joke or are you one of those faggots that just wants to tell all your bros you ate a ghost pepper?

i like the flavor of them, but the high heat makes them hard to utilize

put them in a food processor and turn them into sauce, then dilute them with water or vinegar. That will give you the flavor of the pepper but you can reduce the amount of the pepper you are getting in each bite. Also you can add other vegetables/peppers in the sauce if you want.

As far as actually reducing the original pepper's heat, I don't really know. I'd make sauces or get powders and just use as much as you are comfortable with.

Any other answer than jalapeno is wrong

Jalapenos

Stir fry every day with onions broccoli
Mushrooms and bell peppers

Cheap and reliable

It is the only way I get good flavor because I smoke tobacco

boring. most boring pepper from Mexico aka basic white bitch pepper.

SERRANO

The Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango

Serrano cheese bread from schat's is the shit.

Habanero's are probably my favorite but Serrano is great too. Third favorite is probably bell peppers since they're so versatile is you want to count those

No love for jalapeño? It's one of my favorite flavors. I even use them in dutch babies.

Just eat the ghost pepper faggot. The pain only lasts for about twenty minutes.

>excessive heat is manly
Nice meme you dirty fucking spic untermensch

Habanero currently. I'm curious to try scotch bonnet peppers but can't find any here. What's the flavor like on them and how's the heat?

Take the seeds and membrane out

'go style 'za, natch

Jalapeño and habanero are my favorites. Fruity tasting. Ghost peppers always had a shitty taste imo

being absolutely pathethic only knowing peppers from central and north america. Try some Suriname pepper if you don't want just heat but some real fruity depth like mango meets passion fruit. Madame jeanette is the only choice for me. Named after the hottest hooker in paramaribo. There is no substitute!

Jalapeños by far, not because of the spice but the flavor. Especially when you smoke them and turn it into chipotle, they're a very versatile pepper. In terms of hear habaneros are the next step up and probably my second favorite. If I want to breath fire I'll just buy one of those 300k scolville meme hot sauces.

Scotch bonnet master race reporting in.

bird's eye is my favorite general use but I use sichuan peppercorns a lot too although they don't have capsaicin but something else similar

Pic related: Habanero.

Flavorful.
Spicy as fuck, but not too spicy.

I use them every day.

No one even mentioned heat in that post you fucking autist

I tried a Carolina Reaper once. If I could get the flavor of the pepper without the heat, I would put them in everything.

Chipotle. Just the right amount of heat with a nice smokey flavor. Goes super well in a sauce or marinade with a little brown sugar or honey.

No? What do you think he implied when saying
>white bitch
?
Idiot

I used to like Cayenne but then it seemed to not be as hot when I grew them. Then I heard there were 2 kinds regular and hot, the hot was called 'carolina cayenne'. I found one this year called dragon cayenne, which is supposed to make shorter peppers but be pretty hot, I hope they are good. They just started making flowers recently.

Dried/roasted chile de arbol. Take these bad boys, boil em for about half an hour, remove stems. Blend half the juice and peppers with some onion, garlic, walnuts lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour over your favorite Torrance. Enjoy.

I'm the guy that said that . Jalapeños have little flavor compared to Oaxacan chiles. People just say jalapeños are the best because it's a basic Chile known to basic white people

>that white girl who says «habañero» with a roll of the tongue as she arches her eyebrows suggestively
Caucasians need to go in the dust bin of history where they belong

Yes.

Get back to picking veggies in the field, Pedro. You're not paid to think.

mah nigga

Go back to mexishit you dirty nigger

mah nigga

so pepper threads attract racist mexicans?

>it's a brown person projects their jealousy on white people episode

Diluting the heat also dilutes the flavour.