Hey Veeky Forums, smee again! And I have with me another rankings chart. What's it this time you ask? Why...

Hey Veeky Forums, smee again! And I have with me another rankings chart. What's it this time you ask? Why, ice cream flavors of course! Now again, this isn't an end-all, be-all chart, just a personal ranking of flavors that I enjoy. The only one I will contest any of you with each and every time is the one at the very top. That's no argument, it just is the best. I can't even properly describe the wonder and joy that I experience every time that I take a bite. Other than that, tell me what you think and what should be added/moved/taken down, you all know how this goes.

Any ice cream that has things in it that you need to chew are awful, all of them. Ice cream should be smooth and creamy. Vanilla, coffee, chocolate/peanut butter, and salted caramel are the best.

Earl Grey is the best ice cream.

>things in it you need to chew
>salted caramel
>peanut butter

???

neither of those things are solid and require chewing

moonmist is just superman but better.

This is why mint chocolate chip should have the chocolate shaved into it.

Isn't superman ice cream just vanilla with a shitload of food dye in it?

Yet, the best selling brands (BnJs, Greaters, etc etc) are based around the whole mix-in concept where more is better. You lose you pretentious homo. The majority of people with taste prefer mixins, as do I - as self proclaimed ice cream connoisseur. I like simple ice cream, as well as my mixins so there.

>egg nog
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD YES! I HAD A MILKSHAKE MADE WITH EGGNOG ICECREAM AND IT WAS THE BEST MILKSHAKE IV EVER HAD

COOKIE DOUGH
O
O
K
I
E

D
O
U
G
H

Cookie dough > Moose Tracks > Mint Chocolate chips >Fudge Swirl > French vanilla > Everything else...

>peach mango and chocolate taste bad
>french vanilla and egg nog, which is literally just french vanilla with extra cinnamon, are fantastic
why are you such an idiot

Where the hell can I find superman ice cream? I haven't had it in 15 years.

>popular = best meme
All of those brands have lower quality ice cream anyway, they have water added or liquid sugar and thickeners to make up for the water content. Gives it more of a gritty, starchy texture instead of smooth creaminess.

I don't care about what sells the most, that doesn't mean it's the best.

>pic related, literally has water added twice

B&Js is legit terrible ice cream. I'm a fat fucking pleb, but even I have high enough standards to not eat that garbage. I can't believe the cutesy marketing works that well, and so many people buy that cold diarrhea in a cardboard tub.

Best ice cream on the planet, any dissenting opinions can fuck off.

>canadian detected
>opinion discarded

Colonials need not comment.

i really like huckleberry chocolate chip and mint chocolate chip

Want to know the best part about being Canadian? I can eat as much tiger tail ice cream as I want, have diabetes and my 4th heart attack, not pay for any of it, and keep eating it!

How's it feel to be an amerifat now

Smee, get the fuck off the computer and go find that faggot little kid that's always flying around here

>not pay for any of it
that's not how it works

Turin ice cream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

>no green tea ice cream
step it up Veeky Forums

Is this from Kitchen Nightmares?

Ice cream is for plebs that need to taste the sweetness.

Culver's custard is better than ice cream

But Earl Grey is a tea, sempai.

I will fight you.

Yes, sir.

>rum raisin
>acceptable

what the fuck is this shit Veeky Forums kill yourselves