Tasty

these gay videos are bukkaking my newsfeed, ever try to make any of their trashy snacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tnulqy4xvMA
youtu.be/Era4tENWn4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i don't like thing
>advertises it anyway

>these gay videos are bukkaking my newsfeed
>ever try to make any of their trashy snacks?

What this guy said

I don't know if it was a "Tasty" video recipe or not but I did make one that was basically equal parts of peanut butter and honey heated up, then adding in 3-4x of cereal (i.e. cheerios).

They actually turned out okay. Too sweet for my taste just going by their posted recipe but the kids liked them so it wasn't a total loss.

I made their pull apart garlic cheese bread one time. Was pretty good, but it was cheese bread so how could it not be?

I blocked them because all the recipes are Nutella trash

half assed short vids on how to do lazy dishes

i hate it, but i cant really think of why. most of it is just overindulgent fat ass foods. they look good, but jesus, its just them throwing shit together

These.

It's just throwing food items together and saying: "well, they taste good on their own, so they will taste even better when together"

Nope. But Jack did. It's hilarious that he actually thought this was a fair comparison. He obviously doesn't understand the concept of these videos

youtu.be/Tnulqy4xvMA

I made the taco cups that recently got posted. Actually came out pretty damn decent. I could see them being customizable with what you fill them with and pretty good for appetizers despite being pretty ingredient demanding with regards to the tortillas.

>"These great recipes aren't taking a minute and a half, they are taking like 30 minutes"

God damnit, i still rage at his stupidity. How can he be so god damn stupid to not know that they are condensed recipes

Apparently Jack thinks he can move in fast motion like those videos.

I bet his tongue can, it would be like a snake darting everywhere in split second timing.
I think he'd make Tammy writhe in orgasmic ecstasy.

Jack is obviously upset at the success of those tasty videos. He thinks he owns the market for quick recipes with his "lazy man's" videos. Literally no one thinks they could actually make any of those recipes in a minute and a half. Jack is always jealous of other people's success. Look up his church chili video for an example of his idiotic jealousy.

I don't want to give that stupid fuck a view.

>hating on King Jack

is he getting a fucking pedicure?

what a homo

This has always confused me a bit. Wouldn't the side of the meat on the inside be uncooked? Unless you cooked the whole thing right through in which case would the steak not be overdone?

When he was on that UK television show he just came across as being really dull, nothing like his YT persona.
It was kind of sad.

?

>?
?

>>?
>?
?

>"When you're on facebook and you see these great recipes that take a minute and a half? They don't take a minute and a half, they take like thirty minutes".
Is Jack actually retarded? He might be the only person who watched those and assumed they're actually meant to be cooked in the duration of the video.

im pretty sure his IQ is below 90

Although she's right, she seems like a total 'look at me, my opinions matter' dickhead.
Also, she says "your", not "you're".

>Also, she says "your", not "you're".
looks like you got memed
nothing personal, kid

I guess so.
I'll never understand meme culture.

>is Jack actually retarded

youtu.be/Era4tENWn4Q

6 gorillion hours of cooking and 18 gazillion hours to do the dishes afterwards... just to make 3 tiny snacks

DUDE CHEESE LMAO: the channel

they'll make something that looks fairly good and then make a massive hole in it and stuff it with mozzarella

>WHO FUCKING MOVIES THEIR HEAD TOWARDS THE HEAD

Who doesn't?

>not like getting your feet touched by petite asian women
are you sure you're not the homo?

Sometimes they do good stuff. I think their recipes are mostly designed to get clicks/likes, not for people to actually cook/eat them.

>oOh YASS

the only thing I hate more than this man, are people who post this man.

I hope you lose your family and the use of your legs in a car wreck.

It's funny because he himself does the same shit with video editing. He's clearly just a buffoon.

Some fat bitch I used to work with posts ten of them a day. I finally hid her posts because of it.

The chia seed pudding
It wasn't bad

DUDE
CHEESE
LMAO

>being this assblasted over King Jack

Tasty and Jack in one thread it's too much

he looks like el duce

the whole point of the channel is to show you short videos because it's easier to memorize the steps

'whys this one burning so bad'
'cause you got pepper in your eye'