If ETH dropped to $1, I would still have over a million dollars...

If ETH dropped to $1, I would still have over a million dollars. I was in a coma for almost 7 months and now I am learning how to walk again. I can not cash out or tell anyone in the hospital. I would be killed. My family are amoral people who would kill me too. They do anything for money. I have no friends and my gf left me during my coma. Only thing I want to say is stop arguing over meaningless coins and be friends. Why are you forcing your stuff on others? Remember, even if you make it you will be all alone and paranoid even of the ones closest to you. People are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0UAXn2lq3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you implying you have over a million eth?
that you have a literal billion dollars worth of e money

get out

I'll be your friend for 5ETH

I dont have it. All I have is ETH. I can not even cash out a bit. It is on a hardware ledger at home. Or was 7 months ago. Maybe my relatives threw it away thinking its some USB stick. Or sold my shit on craigslist. They dont know. I am in a hospital. I can not even walk properly.

what do you even get out of this kind of larp

is it really that satisfying to pretend you are a billionaire on some shitty board infested with shitskins and neets?

I dont want friends like this thanks

I hope at least it does fulfill you insulting people like that in random threads. Sometimes I just want someone to listen. Blow steam off. Nobody needs to answer here. Its ok.

Be well, friend. What caused your current state? Hope physical therapy would help.

Yes people are shitty, but you are going to live miserably if you only think that. Lasting happiness comes from inside not outside, you need to learn to see the good in life even if everything is shit.

Proof it

0x8e5FB75919657B87575382dcE7BFc15d3b58A51B

Car accident. I was driving my gf home from work and the next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital months later not able to even shit on my own. Oh and no gf anymore. At least I think so. Because nurses tell me that nobody ever came to visit

I am in a hospital. my stuff is on a hardware ledger I can not reach because I am still learning to walk and this is an old win xp laptop that a nice nurse gave to me because all I can do otherwise is to watch TV

yeah u r right.^^ im totally stupid. xD

This is the gayest thread biz has ever produced

go to a pricate clinic and get better healthcare

I have no money. My relatives (cant call them parents) dont care about me and probably already sold my things. I can get only free care from the state.

How to tell the nurse, hey, please go to my alcoholic relatives place and ask them to find some thingy that looks like a big USB stick and yeah. And then? My relatives will ask why this is important. They will think is has some value and sell it on ebay or so for 30 bucks. So they can get smashed. Can not risk that.

use that money, buy hit men, exert power over those who fuck with you.

Eliminate the threat.

post a time stamped photograph of your hospital room OP

I am in the same position as you OP

Where are you from OP?

Germany

You don't have anyone else you know that can help you, how does this happen?

Your ex is a cunt, so get rehabilitated.

Shitty situation but it's far from over if you are real. You are sitting on a lot of power.

Any chance you could send me $5 for gas? I will gladly pay it back in 8 days when cuckbase gives me some eth

0xEd95788d8D8d48f4C53F573689a1EC5D5C22ea17

how did you figure out to put a million dollar in a obscure crypto several years ago. Or 20 million a year ago?

this is the most unbelievable part actually.

don't you have at least one friend who could go over and get the ledger for you? man, i thank god for the fact that i would trust all of my friends to help me out in this way.
just have them go over unannounced, and say, 'yeah, i left my usb with (report/work/etc) on it when i was last here visiting user.'

Was für ein Zufall
Which state?

ugh, people like you make me sick. get a job and quit begging.

The lowest price for eth at ico was about $0.3/eth.
How come you were able to afford that and not have anything else now?
Or did you steal it? There's no way you mined it unless you had a botnet

I have some friends in Germany that may be able to help you, what exactly do you need?

There is a like 80/20 chance that my relatives gave up on me and sold all my shit, how funny would that be.

They probably set up that car crash because they knew about your ETH stash

I dont have a phone anymore, unironically lost all my contacts. all my "friends" were either from the internet or just people from my uni class.

NRW

Just came into this thread out of boredom, student from bielefeld here. How's your life?

Changed. I used to hate on our welfare state on pol and kc, because they feed my useless alcoholic family, but now I am alive because of it and the nurses are all I have. Still hate hartzers tho.

I didnt steal it. The ledger was a gift. Or payback for a loan, if you want to see it like this.

46k in tokens with no gas. hope it helps

Ich auch

I know your situation my father was a fucking drug addict and died while i was in the hospital with broken legs

If noone came to visit, so far, how about anons?

I am so sorry, user. What made your pa like this? For us, it was money we inherited from grandma. Ruined us all. You know the saying here "you must hate money"? That is how I felt. We were actually a happy family before that.

larp detected.
When nano s came out eth was going for ~$13.
There's no fucking way you wouldn't cash out at least a bit.

It was a drunk driving person actually on a Landstraße. Dont know what the English word for this is.

Dont be sorry he was a useless fucktard im glad that he didnt beat my.mother to death and that she has a new husband
I really hope you can seperate yourself from your parents negativity
If you want to talk to someone i will gladly visit you
In the end you neckbeards were always there for me

Was also thinking about a spontaneous gathering.

Funny!

Only my relatives are allowed to visit (they didnt, ever) during visiting hours and if I want somebody else to come, I need to fill out a form with your real names on it. Also, you would need my real name. You can not just go into the hospital and walk around on the floor I am in. You need to go to the reception and tell them "I am Herr XY, I am here to visit Herrn YZ, and he is expecting me." Then they check it out and you are allowed inside but there is always a nurse. Knowing my real name, you could very probably also find my family's flat....I dont even know if they still live there. Hell I can even imagine my drunk brother seeing about BTC and ledgers on youtube and then think of this thing in my room....Sometimes I hope they actually found it and now are all dead from overdose. Money kills people who are not mentally prepared to have it...sorry for my ramblings guys, I am really alone.

Being alone is not necessarily bad. I rejected most social media a few months ago. Now, I've got only my gf and closest relatives. Stuck in a law degree with fairly good grades but low ambition. You might want to put your best efforts into overcoming the time of weakness that you feel you are in.

I hope you do great things with your gains once you recover. stay strong my friend.

Anyone retarded enough to believe this needs help

timestamp/tits or gtfo

So you have 1 million eth on a ledger nano? You won't later deny this? I just want you to be crystal clear with your facts.

Law degree is good. And you've got family. Most important thing in the world, unless they're alcoholics or addicts.

It is not a nano. Its a self made one, because there were no nanos back then. You can build and code it yourself if you know how. What does it matter anyway, I think we were talking about other things already. Coins are very likely lost forever, what does it matter anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0UAXn2lq3A

Coin or no coin. Listen to this and similar to stay alive. After all, there is nothing more to lose.

dubs for truth, but how did you get by this amount of ETH
surely you could not mine that, did you get it in ICO? if so, you address (or path of transactions) could be traced, right?

Dammit i would really like to meet some likeminded people
I cant get my head around normies and their stupid self destroying attitude
I really hope for you that your Stick is still there and you can get out of this toxic family so you can show them your lambo in a year so your parents and your ex see what they have lost
You seem like a kind person
You deserve to be happy

Yeah that would be awesome
Just grab a beer together and forget everything that has been holding us down

That was me just came home so my ip changed

yeah. we all believe that you are a billionaire.

nurses dont just give you laptops lol, not even the best hospitals have a laptop they just lend out (no matter how old the laptop). assuming you're really from a shithole place where your siblings will literally murder you for money, i highly doubt you live somewhere that a nurse just gives you a laptop.

This nurse took care of me for 7 months when I was a vegetable and afterwards she had to help me shit and washed my ass. She felt bad that no one even visited me despite the fact that my "family" was informed. She gave me her sons old laptop, its literally a 15 years old device.

Thanks man. I really, really appreciate that. But more likely the first thing they will see from me is my wheelchair. Or nothing. They abandoned me, I think, because they did not want to pay for any of my treatment or meds. Probably, I have nothing right now.

But I am not. Like, only hypothetically. If I cashed out. And the first thing the german tax agency would do then is to fuck me in the ass because they, like everyone on earth, would not believe my story. I would have tax evasion and money laundering charges all over me. All this assuming my drunkard family didnt sell all my stuff at some flea market to buy cheap alcohol from Aldi.

>It is on a hardware ledger at home
>Maybe my relatives threw it away thinking its some USB stick

>Its a self made one

Yes, you self-made a LEDGER wallet that coincidentally looks like an usb stick. Which coincidentally exactly matches one existing product.

Anyone who believes this is a dumbass

Schizo larp. Screenshots or get out.

I didnt make it. My friend who gifted it to me did. He made a nice case for it. It looks techy. My relatives are dumb.

Buddy, it's okay, you can ramble for as long as you like.

If you want to evade taxes i can help you i have some silblings near belarus so we can get you a cheap flat and a bank account because i speak russian
Then you can cash out taxfree and get your head free with some beautiful girls

can I work for you user?

im a chick thats struggling but has a good heart

I dream of running a law firm and a super-hot secretary that will watch me lifting lmao2plaets and then massage my back.

Tits or gtfo

Я, кcтaти, тoжe гoвopю пo-pyccки… Spreche auch problemlos Deutsch.
Thank you buddy you are a kind person but I am extremely paranoid so I think I will just get offline for now but if you are lurking here more often I really might get back to your offer. I will make a thread calling for you....I have to sleep now, my room mate...needs rest.

Wieso fragst du dann icht den besagten Freund, dass er dir hilft?

Wow also russian speaking
I would really like to hang out

Yeah im shitposting here all the time just call me out im from cologne

Good night

War mir eine Freude!

Good night cuck. Nice fairytale

Why is Veeky Forums full of fairytales?

Lmao shitty larp.

Easy cross reference to top wallets and yours is non existent

>even if you make it you will be all alone and paranoid even of the ones closest to you
so? whats the catch?

How do you know they havent sold it yet?

I think its d same autist creating dozens of Larp threads

They ALWAYS include women being whores and OP being a whale

Women ARE whores

This is the best thing I’ve ever read.

Learn some game and how to spot a non whore in a crowd

Or visit Angeles City and bang actual teenage Filipina whores for 20 USD a night. I’ve been doing it for years. Fields Ave. is fantastic.

I would be jelly but most filipinas r not cute.

Hey man I'm sorry all this bad stuff happened to you. If you want to run away to Canada (vancouver island) I have a couch you can crash on. I'm sure you're going to be looking to party it up with lambos and shit and honestly I'm not really the best person to show you a good time, but I can hold a good conversation, I'm not a criminal/junkie piece of shit or looking for a handout, and I would be really interested in helping you figure out how to change the world.

so many beggers here lmao

Though user is away, this raises an interesting point, regardless of whether it is a larp...secure your keys/seed. Get a real form of cold storage - trezor/ledger, whatever...and buy a backup just in case.

Still here, was having a little night snack. Thanks to everyone in this thread. Maybe it will be still here in the morning so we can have more nice talk. Or I will make a new thread as soon as I get my hands on a camera so I can show you guys this hospital and the absolute state of my body.

I will sleep now or else I wake up my room mate, who is even worse off than me health-wise. He gets angry easily but I like him somehow.