Which cheese is closest to the cheese they use at McDonald's...

Which cheese is closest to the cheese they use at McDonald's? The shitty American style fake cheese we get here in yurop have a distinct chemical sweetness to them and taste nothing like McDonald's cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kraft non wrapped singles are the ones you're looking for

>Europoors can't get authentic American cheese

Good call. Can I buy authentic fake Big Mac sauce anywhere, or am I going to have to recreate this stuff through sauce recombination?

Pretty sure you can ask Mcdonalds to sell you goops of the stuff from the restaurant itself. The manager can figure out some way to charge you for it.

Use google, it's just thousand island dressing and pickle.

when will europoors learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

awww yiss
thanks mang

I'm more impressed by how he managed to get the burger patties looking like Mcdonald's.

well its not rocket science, you press meat into a ring and it will stay in that shape when cooked

it´s fucking cheddar you retarded piece of shit

It's American...

No it is not, retard.

He is an yuropean who wants to know what cheese they use here at McD. I work at an yuropean McD. It´s fucking cheddar

You fucking moron.

Since this is a Mcburger thread:

How do I make the Big Tasty sauce? What's in it?

McCheddar*

It's really, really, really fucking not cheddar, family.

"cheddar"

Spiced mayo + liquid smoke, but you could probably get away with mixing in a good barbecue sauce.

you can buy the same shit they use at McD at most discounters, presliced and all. the label will read cheddar

British at the least can get authentic cheddar
Ameripoors has to import that

we don't need your traitor cheese here, you sissy britcuk faggot

>cheddar flavour singles
>barely even cheese

Family....

you can hate it all you want. OP wanted to know what to buy if he wants the cheese european McDs use. that is the cheese

That's not the point. He was told that it was cheddar - if he went out and bought ACTUAL cheddar he would end up with the wrong shit.

if he wanted the cheese they use at McD he wouldn´t have went to the actual cheese counter, but to the section with the presliced processed cheese. there, the american style he got the last time was the wrong choice. this time, he will get the cheddar. OP knows better than to get real cheese. at least i hop so

it's probably at most 12% cheddar

but good to know mcdonalds employees are blissfully unaware of the world outside their shitty lives so i don't have to feel sorry for them

don´t even get me started about how stupid McD employees are

all the burgers are inside and we're trapped outside
really who are the stupid one?

true

OP here and you're right, that seems like what I want, but I've never seen anything like that here. I only see the orange processed cheese slices, which taste nothing like the cheese at McDonald's, or legit cheddar, which is too sharp and the wrong texture for what I want it for.

well, that´s strange. maybe try another store/ discounter in your area?

>store
This shows that you are American. Why would you think that where he lives that you can buy the chemical block Americans call cheese?

He just said that he can only buy American singles or real cheese. Next you will wonder why he can't find beverages made with HFCS.

>This shows that you are American
but i´m german? and i can get the processed sliced cheddar at the grocery store or the discounter?