The new taco bel quesalpa was discontinued :(. That was the most delicious fast food I ever had. My life was complete

The new taco bel quesalpa was discontinued :(. That was the most delicious fast food I ever had. My life was complete

i literally never had the attendent correctly hear me say "quesalupa" the 10+ times i tried to order one and got a quesorito or quesadilla or chalupa instead

good it was pretty underwhelming

They did it all wrong. The cheese would just sink to the bottom and become congealed and rubbery.

Why didn't you just say "taco with cheese in the shell"

Better yet, why not just go inside?

fast food is for sad fucks anyway so might as well kill yourself

>not realizing that those tacos are a form of 'Go 'Za
come back when you're a real chitowner

this
it was pretty gross

It sucked. There was basically no cheese in there

the amazing thing is how much they hyped it, they really went for it. I mean they paid superbowl money to promote it

guess nobody was actually buying the thing

Everyone is buying it
Nobody is liking it, meaning nobody is buying it multiple times

well that's not surprising, it sucks

no surprise there, the thing had 0 cheese in it

it was also messy but not in a good way where it was overflowing with delicious stuff, it just scattered tomatoes and lettuce everywhere

Looks like goza to me m8

It was pretty meh. Good idea, bad execution.

this. i win at least 75% of the time on that coin drop thing. easy as fuck once you learn how to do it.

Thought it was pretty underwhelming to be honest.

All the cheese sunk to the bottom part so you were just eating a normal chalupa except with cheese on the bottom.

That's me, right there. Bought one and it was terrible.

The breakfast quesalupa was top tier

Feels bad to hate everything that some people enjoy

Kek

Fuck that happened to me too the first time I tried to order it. I think they might just do it on purpose because it's harder to make.

When I actually got one though it was a disappointment. Barely even any cheese.

on the real though, I like the new 5 buck box
it's somewhat decent

Barely any cheese. Was a waste. If they are going to be combining items, they need to expand the volcano line and stop bringing back only one or two things then getting rid of them again.

who really wants a gooey taco put together by that guy who wacked off that other guy on stage anyway