I literally knew about bitcoin when it was just created...

I literally knew about bitcoin when it was just created. Holy shit if I had even LITERALLY just like literally like 50 bitcoins when I knew about it I would literally be a millionaire. But now its too late of course.

shoo shoo

true

>50 x 10k = literally millions

Yeah i can see why you didnt buy before you brainlet

same but its ok just accept that you probably would have lost them by now

>that pipe
toplej

you would have sold at $2, $8, or $200 on the way up, or $300 on the way down

would have sold first dip and lost 40% of your investment no matter where you entered and still be posting this

Yeah but only if you forgot about them or could guess the future. I bet you would have sold them between $100 and $1000

This. I refuse to believe there exists a human who held bitcoin through all of its volatility. Only exception would be if you legit couldnt access them or forgot about them and just remembered. Nobody's hands are that fucking iron to refuse 200x gain or more

Same here, I knew the day it came out thanks to /g/

I was about to start mining for some then someone said it would destroy my GPU so I didn't.

What's wrong with Froot Loops?

bt corn

At its beginning BTC was worth much less than a Dollar. The brainlet here is you.

turns the freaking frogs gay

He said 50 btc not 50 bucks

it was 20k at some point

you would have sold way sooner

You mean powdered corn, soy chunks, sugar, and ???????

For what it's worth, you never would have held onto them. I sold most of my bitcoins when they surpassed the Mt gox peak in January. I thought I got a good deal too because I bought most of them for $200. It is what it is.

Reread my post and then yours, and realise how much of a colossal retard you are

if you were actively trading and sold high, bought back in lower, you could have made way more than 200x

i'm sure some lazy bastards out there just sat on theirs for massive gain

>eating sugar cereal as an adult
>letting growing children eat sugar cereal
No one should ever eat that garbage. The most sugary thing you should ever eat is fruit. Even modern fruit is more sugary due to human intervention and was healthier before we fucked with it.

Well fuck. I guess it doesn't matter, I haven't eaten cereal in years. Mostly just chicken, beef, pork, a few veggies and whole milk now. I miss cereal though.

BUT IN THE END

You would have sold once it reached $10.

me about 1-2 years in after release when some dude was recruiting people to mine btc with his script. but i was too stupid and ignorant to look what bitcoin even was.

The only sugar I get nowadays is from the 1 coke I drink per day. Occasionally have some chocolate here and there

I think the Winklevos twins have pretty iron hands, but then again they put 11m from their Facebook settlement of 65m. No one here is that comfy. I'd like to think I've learned from my mistakes but I'll still probably end up selling my chainlink way too early too. Oh well.

then get a box of cereal without gmos and eat in moderation due to the sugar levels. problem solved

Breakfast cereal is a great low effort dessert imo

Right on

>At its beginning BTC was worth much less than a Dollar. The brainlet here is you.

> >At its beginning BTC was worth much less than a Dollar. The brainlet here is you.

indeed
the tragedy is that parents feed kids "low energy dessert" every morning, even though its clearly not an adequate breakfast food, because they believe the marketing and cant think for themselves. how many of us were raised on sugar cereal for breakfast? i know i was.

Im literally shaking rn
Like seriously, Ive learned about bitcoin when it was 0,06 dollars.
Had I invested like 1000 dollars then I would be a millionaire.
Now I bought at 18k, but I regret NOTHING !
Consider this : blockchain is like the future.
Just HODL man. We are real dude.
There is no denying there is a concerted effort by paid trolls to FUD bitcoin in this sub.

>bought at 18k
you are fucking stupid

but why didn't you just buy the dip? everybody knew it was coming
are you retarded?

everyone did, get over yourself

i have a switch.
its literally less cuck than a ps4 or xbox, literally.

It's even worse.

You missed the chance to have thousands of ETH for just a few hundred dollars.

You missed the same chance to buy NEO for cents.

You missed RaiBlocks when it was being given away for solving captchas.

And between this very moment and the next two years, you're probably going to miss at least 5 or 6 more coins that will be initially sold for cents to end up around the thousand dollar range. And even if you do hold one of those coins for some time and it gives you something around a couple hundred thousands, you'll probably sell at that point "just in case". Then you'll see it go nuts and do another 100x just because.

Yeah I ate toaster strudels and pop tarts basically every day too. So gross.

Most people think that, but most people don't realise that only a small group actually holded all the way to 10k+.

you would have probably been hacked before even reaching 2k

Come on, in a year or twos time buying at 15k or buying at 5k will be equivalent to buying at $5 or buying at $15

Then start inventing the next bitcoin or a fucking time machine you regretful twats

> 50 Bitcoins
> Millionaire

You can’t even multiply. You are never going to make it.

Having a switch doesnt make you a cuck
Being a cuck and having a switch makes you a cuck

I spent thousands of BTC on shitty weed :(

i shut off my miner back when you could CPU mine because I wanted to buy drugs with them, and was paranoid enough that I thought I needed to mine over TOR to be safe. Never got it set up because i didn't have money to buy a device that wasn't already connected to my identity.

took me years to get out of debt enough to actually buy in, then I kept waiting for it to correct back to the $5 range, which also never happened. had 15 BTC at one point, about 9-10 right now.

I mean, it would have destroyed your CPU for no coin gainz since even early on there were big GPU racks hoarding all the block rewards, so they were right.