Ever have dinner food for breakfast?

Ever have dinner food for breakfast?

For example, I just had a big pile of pizza rolls. Ordinarily I'd have these while watching my favorite show, but I had an inexplicable craving for them this morning.

that some go style za rolls?

I eat 'go style 'za for breakfast at least once a week. Gives me the energy to get what I need to get done all through the day.

You do know that's a regional thing right? There's no such thing as a breakfast dish

Breakfast is literally whatever you eat when you wake up
Some places traditionally eat certain things like said

lol there is such a thing as a breakfast dish, you nerdy little meme machine

i haven't differentiated between "breakfast, lunch, and dinner" in years.

going well for me.

i just eat heavy when i want heavy, light when i want light.

>pizza rolls
>dinner

All the time

I can't stand breakfast foods

I did this a lot as a first year university student after I moved away from home. It was liberating, yet ultimately unsustainable

Mods should really permaban fuckheads like you....why even come to a cooking forum

Mom says tendies are only a lunch food, but sometimes, if I'm really good, she'll let me have them for dinner too, and then I can stuff some extras under my bed when she's not looking and eat them for breakfast.

Jesus, I hate summer...

Holy shit, I haven't been accused of being a summerfag in years. Makes me feel young. Have a useful image in return.

It's only spring.

Kids are out of school and that's all that matters.

does summer even come to Veeky Forums?

(also according to moot there is no increased/decreased traffic depending on month, it's a steady stream of kiddos year round)

who?

Hes some guy from myspace....goes by Tom

before we lost world war II there was a country called "the united states of america" and it produced the finest faggets in the world, this is one of them....the "claudius" of america if you will.

This is random but I can't really think of light foods except salads. I grew up in the south and everything my parents made growing up was heavy af, what are some light meals

All the time. What's breakfast food in America is lunch food in France. In some culture, what I eat for breakfast is deemed socially acceptable, so fuck it. Why restrict yourself to the same boring shit every morning when you can just eat whatever you want. You're an adult, no one is gonna scold you for having pizza for breakfast or eggs and waffles for dinner.

You don't sound like someone who's been an adult for very long.

Not him but fuck you I'm 36 and I eat waffles for dinner and steak for breakfast.

you sound like someone who's a pretentious fuckboy all grown up

toast w/whatever, handful of nuts, fruit, some raw veggies, omelet, quesadilla, soup, pita/hummus, smoothie, caprese, charcuterie, canned tuna, a wrap of some sort.

Steak & eggs is my favorite breakfast. Add a slice of good crusty bread and butter and I can skip lunch.