Why are there no public details about the technology at all?

Why are there no public details about the technology at all?

why the fuck would they give a shit about impressing pajeets when they can just show it to billion dollar businesses like PwC or DNV GL

kek

It's a chink scam coin.

>he bought at $9

they just released a video showing their technology

(kinda, just showed some machines)

Why not show it to everybody if they are confident enough to show it to their partners?

Dude, the tech is already implemented, vechain has been tracking wine in guangdong since 2015.

>Why are there no public details about the technology at all?
because it is vaporware

Okay so its been implemented....but we still dont have technical specifications or source code to look at.

Why not, is my question.

ask apple

This. Literal hypecoin. They are piggybacking off of IOTA/WTC and pay shills on here to market it.
Every other Top 20 coin other than Tron has a decent whitepaper. Literal vaporware.

In before "Salty walty" and "Stinky linkie". I don't own any of it. The amount of Link and VeChain shills should tip you off they are scams that are only marginally better than Turtlecoin.

>Tracking wine in Guangdong.
Yeah anyone who’s actually lived in China can tell you this is a scam. What exactly does “tracking wine in Guangdong” entail?

The success of VeChain is on par with that of Dogecoin, a coin that hasn't had any work done on it since 2014. It's a barometer for how overbought the market is.
As soon as Vechain hits $7, prepare for a correction across the market.

>Link
>Literally gorillions of threads daily shilling it relentlessly
>Price stays pretty much the same
>VEN
>Only threads about it are bots posting FUD or shadyposting
>Prices silently goes up
If you wanna pretend to be neutral about it at least be objective

Well apple doesnt ask individuals to hold part of the infrastructure that their business model relies upon. They just sell to end users.

In this case, the success of Vechain is dependant on widely distributed staking, yet we cant get any info about how any of its going to work.

Like what type of blockchain tech is vet even based on? Is must be proprietary, but is it actually advanced or not? What does it compare to? I mean shit I would love to know.

I'm not going to be neutral on a coin that makes wild claims with not a shred of evidence. VEN is the 2nd most shilled coin on here. IOTA might trade sideways but at least there is proof it has value.

Because it's a scam! That's what you want to hear, right?

Sell me your bags, you limpgrip faggot.

It's more concerned about rebranding... before releasing its whitepaper. If this doesn't concern you then I'm guessing you're simply trading it, not holding it.

Go to China idiot and you'll find wine with their labels from long ago. Such low level fud with you brainlets, you couldn't critically think you're way out of a wet paper bag.

Why not? Becuase it's not open source, that's why, lol. Use your noggin lil one.

They are probably going to release the whitepaper on the rebranding. Why is everybody talking about this all the time? Even if they had a whitepaper, it woud be obsolete as the drastically enlarged their scope. Wait for the rebrand event, fucking braindeads.

They literally copied everything from Walton in true Asia style. Everything from blockchain to AMA dates. Its ironically a knockoff.

BUT WILL IT MOON??! ;-)

Because every coin being public about their tech gets copied and stolen. There's severe industry espionage in this game.

Why doesn't Elon Musk share the tech behind the tesla batteries?

你也在中國嗎?

哈哈哈 你是很笨笨。你不真的在中國。 肏你媽

eto scam

傻逼。一看就是googletranlate。

They are a BaaS business that targets major corporations and governments. The only way they could have secured these partnerships is if they privately demonstrated their utility to them. The only point of public dissemination of that information would be to influence price, there’s no point to doing so at this time.

>you'll find wine with their labels from long ago
ooh are they in label making business?
so progressive

Stop fudding. They are a service, they have partners. No need to show u faggot a code.

>vechain
>technology

pick one

plus the nonwhitepaper has a lot of tech details if any of you would read it. An actual whitepaper is coming soon, not that it matters. Tron and ADA have whitepapers and look at how they have jack shit in terms of an actual product.

30% of the Chinese wine imports through DIG is what he meant to say I believe

你說什麼 我想你用著谷歌翻譯因為你太笨笨

Ven is king. Feeling comfy after going all in

Jesus, this horrible chinese.

這什麼中文?你來這假裝什麼?

I'm Bill Gates. What do you mean you want proof?

Ia it true they rebranded already before and this is their second rebrand? If so what was the original name

i believe it was something along the lines of weldochain but they ran into some issues

Yes it is. What is wring with it? No im not but i am not chinese just spend
Time here sometimes and that guy was full of shit. I have been to a vechain demo here

Lmao, they don't have any implemented RFID tech as of right now. Their wine tracking is a fucking QR sticker running on erc20 chain.

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic

I mean fuck that's pretty obvious isn't it? It doesn't depend on the industry, if you announce your tech before you actually develop it no shit others are going to copy it.

VeChain has pivoted the scope of their technology to a million different use cases. Easy to do when it doesn’t exist.

I met Sunny in Xiushui Jie district of Beijing the other day. Being a hodler of Vechain I went up to him to thank him for his work. He immediately got in my face and starting spitting and screaming at me - "We gonna win! We gonna win so much. We gonna win daap, we gonna win blockchain, we gonna win ICO. You come me and say 'Prease Mr. Sunny, prease stop. We can't win anymore, it's too much, all the Waltoncucks are killing themselves, you have to make it stop' And I’m going to say ‘I’m sowwy, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, we’re going to make China great again.'"

Sunny then proceeded to strip down naked, grab a silk robe from the stall, and run down the street yelling "fuk u WarltonChain!!!" I sold my bags as soon as I got back to the hotel. Shady af

vechan is wannabe waldo coin

Hope u guys are buying this dip, were gonna moon again