Ask anything from a crypto millionaire from Finland

Ask anything from a crypto millionaire from Finland

If this isnt a larp can you shill me a low marketcap coin so I too can be a millionare?

What should i hodl lel xd

mikä on seuraava raketti

give anything to a cryptopleb from Germany?

can i ask money?

ICX ja vergeen all in ja vuoden lopussa olet masseissa. Kliseisiä neuvoja mutta jos halut helppoa rahaa

will u hire me pls for crypto

Is it true you are like white but also gooky

unironically from ICO:s SP8DE and buys some ICX

Would you recommend waiting for a dip before accumulating more

i had crypto-millionare in my uni in latvia from finland, are you that ugly? If yes, then fuck you, we had a great idea and instead you sat down with guys from uzbekistan that did not do shit

Abso fucking lutely

>buy my pre-summit bags

Does this sound like an adress that will someday have enough in it for me to buy a popular mongolian basket weaving forum from its current owner?

16qs9XJqQVZisLrQXGJuMhvtzjPD6V91Qk

nope not the one

Can you pay to not be autistic?

benis? :DDDDD

sponsor me out of this third world shithole, pls. no homo, tho

reeeee!

A lot of upcoming daily events.
Get awesome new clubs and players and x2 your ETH.
More info just go to the discord channel.

discord gg 2P6Z4DT

Iv got 7500 ICX what do you forecast it to be in 6 months?

what are you gonna do with a million

Is RLC gonna make it?

Buy hookers? Im literally socially inept and extremely autistic

This, please anwer this, i don't know if i should sell and buy back later ARHHHHHH

like any good finn should be

How bummed are you guys that Nokia isn't top dog anymore?

3 dollars EOY you will make gains but there are better shitcoins out there

What about XRB? Is it dead?

Will EOS moon?

Did you retire? What car do you drive? Did you buy a house or anything? Boats?

Well I think Nano shows some promise but I dont have it in my portfolio. There are better coins out there

Nokia failed, because of too many autistic Finnish engineers doing managerial work. They had colour flush in their hand in early 00s, 40 - 60% market share and even first proper touch screen patents pending before Iphone.

Another finn here.

tits or gtfo

can i have 0,1 eth? since you said ask anything

I have my own house. I drive a box Volvo because i like the aesthetics. Pic related.

Im dont work a day job but dabble in photography

What shitcoin should I buy to get rich eoy?

ICX or VEN, I have 30k on ECA for shits and giggles.

Thats almost as much as I have. We will make those gains

I hope so u motherfuckee

Nuls. 3rd Gen Blockchain and at least a billion market cap when main net goes online in march. Right now below 100 M. It is a modular Blockchain with subchain. It is like buying Neo January 2017. INS is also a good project.

What about OMG?

Coming to visit Finland in March from US, wanna meet up and talk Crypto? (Wife was exchange student, coming to visit the education system as part of nonprofit work we do.)

Is Moomin World worth a trip?

if op wants to get abducted, sure go for it

How do you know when to swap bear from bull and back again?

Sure! What cities are you planning on visiting? Always looking to network!

Its not that complicated. Most people in Veeky Forums are smarter than your average fag and can do it. Invest in projects you believe in and put some change on 1000x mooning possibilities.

prove you aren't LARPing. Donate 0.01 BTC to me and I'll screenshot it for you. Shouldn't be a problem for a millionaire. 1M6qj1YWYD1jiJHMYEuzfgvpRqmZcrRqMm

Icx ja vergeen? Verge ainakin ihan paskaa ICX ehkä 3x max

Laita mielummi omgiin

Itellä oli OMG jo ICO:ssa, mutta enään tuskin kasvattaa arvoaan sijoittamisen arvoisesti.

Uskon että kyllä potentiaalia löytyy. Itel siis myös ICOsta asti holdattu
Mitäs holdaat nyt?

Milloin aloitit, alkusijotus?

Hello moomin what is your opinion on XLM?

Mitä nyt noita perus meemejä litecoin, ETH vergejä ja ihan BTC

En pidä itseäni hirveän fiksuna.

Alkusijoitus 3k

Congrats on the many lambos man. Best moon missions for 2018?

No oot kyllä fiksu jos 3k muutit miljonaan ja et larppaa. Tai sit vaa tosi hyvä tuuri.
t. 2013 alotettu

Olitko muuten siin OMGin slackis?

otatko mut töihin, tuun vaik siivoon kämppääs ihan mitä vaan. voin ottaa palkan myös kryptona.

This is 0/5 larp at best.

He is giving the worst cookie cutter advice that nets you under 5x gains by EOY.

Abandon thread

Mentioned already, go all in on verge and ICX for sure gains. I have some money in ECA just because I think that's its posbssible

>millionaire in finland
>many lambos
choose one
topkek

What is Jörn Donners opinion on crypto?

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic

kysy mitä vain "huge fan"-pakotuksen lanseeraajalta

Are there a lot of niggers in Helsinki ? It’s your name Timo? What does Finnish pussy smell like?

Name is Juho, too many niggers in Helsinki, finnish pussy smells like alcohol and tuna

Read the Mammoth but I dont think that boomer has assets on crypto

Or was he born before the war? Dont know dont care

>verge
i thought this was supposed to be a shitcoin?. Also what did you originally buy to get all those dollerinos if i may ask

It literally is. Just happened to moon and will still make me and you a lot of MONEY. I made most of gains in ETH and verge

Thanks for answering. I’m half Finnish. My mom and aunt still hate Russians for WW2

I bought XVG on Dec 23. How fucked am I? It’s down 65%

Russians aint that bad just ask SMINEM, you will still make money on Verge stop worrying

Yeah he’s ok. Looks a lot like the school shooter we just had in Florida. Kinda cool.

But Russians did kill about 1/3rd of the Finnish male population in WW2. So I understand why my relatives still hate them.

Fun stuff to do in Finland?
I'm going this summer, and last summer I was kind of bored. Place is stupid expensive too

I’ve onlt been to Helsinki. Good drinking town. Cold as shit in winter and lots of skin showing in summer.

If you’re going in summer, head out of the city and go find a cabin in Lapland. OP should be able to tell us more.

Molly Malone’s was my favorite drink alone bar. And I had a great set lunch at Kuu, but yeah it was 75 euros :)

vittuuks homo poju yääl shillaat paskaaaa vituttaa...

Go fishing in Kemijärvi and get drunk on Korso plenty of stuff to do here. If you are interested in meeting and talking about crypto and fucking hookers tell me when you are staying

What's your opinion on my folio? Congrats on making it a million.
>3k ICX
>110 XMR
>30 ETH
>100 OMG

Lapland is my favourite place, but only in winter. It's so calm. Really makes you come to terms with yourself. Are you going alone?

>But Russians did kill about 1/3rd of the Finnish male population in WW2. So I understand why my relatives still hate them.
why do they give a fuck ? Almost no russians hate germans because of WW2 and they had murdered god fucking knows how many russians. We hate jews, muslims and americans here. Why would anyone give a shit about what happened almost 100 years ago, I don't get it.

>You will make gains

I would maybe put that OMG on ICOs and other maybemightMOONs

Honestly you're giving good advice and replying to everyone, I don't think it's a larp

Russian threat is seen very different in relevant countries, also because of the realities of the soviet union. I'm not saying it's justified, it's just how it is.

Going with my [spoiler]girlfriend[/spoiler]
As much as I'd like to hang and fuck hookers, I'm going to visit my [spoiler]gf's[/spoiler] family

Thoughts on Devery (EVE)?

Well anyway if you just want to talk about crypto and going for a beer or two just leave me some contact info. Not many interested people here in the dark north.

Im 20 if that matters

>Going with my [spoiler]girlfriend[/spoiler]
ree

Visited when I was 12. What a magical day

I missed out on buying VEN in the dip ($3.30 Australian). Is there any point in buying it now at $7.80?

As I said you will make good gains on it. Not as good as me but still...

Was not me asking before but yeah. I guess it just stings that I predicted the bottom but could not get my Fiat transferred in time.

Wait for a dip or just buy now and then don't think about it for a year?

Thanks Finman. I can only imagine your country as My Summer Car.

do u think the market will dip again within the next few days?
also finland = masterrace

You should come to the US

Also thoughts on Link pls

You could help a Venezuelan poorfag?

whats your favorite coin?

Are Finnish girls as hot as swedish girls? Do you fuck hot finnish hookers every day? If I make it one day, would love to come fuck some hot scandinavian hookers

Not a fan of Link. It has a huge hype behind it though.

Just buy. Wont dip for a while in my opinion

Visiting SA when I get out of the military in June. Leave contact info if you want to meet

ICX

Will visit SF FUCK IM DRUNK

This is my port, with a little ETH, makes my heart feel good!