When the person at chipotle doesn't know how to properly wrap a burrito

>when the person at chipotle doesn't know how to properly wrap a burrito

>first world problems

Do you really want third world problems on a food and cooking board?

>tfw no food again
>militia eats my dog and rapes my mom
>any good recipe for rat?

>eating from a cancerous place where niggers touch you food right after wiping their poopy butts which leads to you getting sick

Kys

It would be more interesting than fast food threads

No but what about second world problems?

NOOOOOOOOO
HOW CAN I ENJOY MY E. COLI INFESTED BURRITO LOG UNLESS IT'S PERFECTLY ROLLED
DO IT AGAIN, PEDRO

Getting drunk on vodka and squatting is never a problem.

>PEDRO
>implying Mexicans work at Chipotle
If Mexicans worked there I they might actually know how to roll a fucking burrito. Every time I go it's always a 20 something white kid.

Then go somewhere else.
>but it's too expensive
Then get a better job
>but I have no skills
then go out and acquire some

Do you see what I did here? Its called problem solving, now apply that shit to your life and stop shitposting.

>Go to Chipolte
>They skim on the meat
>Ask if I can get more, that seems low
>"There's an upcharge."
>Ask for pico de gallo
>"We're out."
>I can wait, mind gettnig more?
>"We don't have any."
>Whatever.
>Ask for lettuce
>"We're out."
>Have him finish making my shit, at this point decide to get every possible upcharge I can.
>"Sorry, I'm out of money."
>Walk out.

Absolute dog shit service. How do you "run out" of lettuce.

The chipolte where i live gives extra anything with no additional charge. That's why i always order bowls. They will fill that fucker up with 2x the amount you'd get in a burrito that always falls apart 1/2 way through.

Nice projecting. I go to Chipotle because they make the best burritos not because I can't afford to go anywhere else.

>person
Niggers aren't people

>they make the best burritos
a sad life you must live

The chipotle nearby was glorious when it still had mexicans actually making the food.

Now it's full of white 16 year olds and the occasional black manager.

Lettuce is a huge carrier of E. Coli, moreso than meat generally is, it's possible their batch for the day/week got tested and thrown out.

This happens to me every time I go to Chipotle. It's like they don't actually train their employees.

Every once in a while I go to Moe's and every single time, they have no problem wrapping a perfect burrito. At Chipotle, they're always losing ingredients, tearing the tortilla, and then asking if I want them to wrap it in an extra tortilla. Nigger, that burrito is already 1000 calories, and you want me to throw on another 300 because you suck at your job?

>when the guy at taco bell wraps your burrito hella good and chipotle sucks ass

So the problem with with food service at chipotle is that people should just go somewhere else?
Why are the vocal food service people such dicks about their job? If you don't like doing minimum work for minimum pay work at a fucking factory like a man.

>cabbie comes through at 3AM
>he must be drunk or high or something, because he requests a burrito with everything on the line on it
>tell him that's gonna be like a $15 burrito
>he's okay with that so we load that bad boy up
>took us two burrito shells to wrap it, it was the size of a small baby, and THEN we had to grill it on top of everything else
looked terrible but I bet it was fucking amazing

I feel bad for everyone in this thread that doesn't have any good taquerias around and think Chipotle is "good"

Here in BC it is literally 9 fucking dollars for a thing at Chipotle. It's criminal

Here in CA too. Meanwhile I can grab a super burrito with all the extra fixings, free chips and access to numerous hot sauces that aren't Tabasco for $7.

Lol it's not even always the fault of the guy wrapping. A lot of the tortillas because of the way they're made or packaged have weird ass folds and shit so the person at the end of the line that ends up wrapping just tries to wrap that shit because they can't see under all the rice and beans and whatever. It's on the person at the tortilla press to make sure they're toasted properly so they don't rip easy and to weed out the ones that are fucked up.
source:
>I worked for Chipotle for 8 months

It's not a matter of service, they get shit a few times a week and because of Chipotle's in my opinion asshole, but granted, cost effective, supply chain, they give the store JUST enough food to last until the next shipment within of course a small bit of wiggle room

Is the supply chain issue related at all to "muh locally sourced ingredients"?

i got overcharged at subway tonight.

i always order the same thing. it's $7 something.

tonight's order: almost $9.

but i didn't say anything 'cause the $2-3 isn't worth the drama.

cuck

The second world is a myth

I understand these feels.

I just leave whole rolls of toilet paper in their toilets whenever that happens

They never do.

This is why I order a burrito in a bowl and then ask them not to wrap it. Also allows you to consume some of it and get the ingredient ratios better before wrapping.

But occasionally the tortilla tears because they take too long ringing me up, and it's very disappointing.

Can confirm, work at Taco Bell. I go in to Chipotle with my uniform on and tell them I'll wrap the burrito, thanks. The best thing is when they get offended. Sorry, I've ordered from you before, I know that your method is to begin wrapping and then FLOP the thing shut and hope I don't realize that a few ounces of product aren't inside the burrito.

Partially, they do that for a few reasons, one, because it ends up being the most profitable, it's kind of like JIT supply chain management.
The other reason being that the food that they used last would still be of a somewhat consistent freshness level with what they used first.
They actually do have some pretty strict food standards the stores are supposed to follow if they want to get "restauranteur" status so they would throw out old lettuce. Same with the salsas, every hour they check temperatures of line food, and if it doesn't meet what the requirement is they have a certain period of time to try to get it there, if not , they toss it.
I've seen whole trays of guac, salsa, and rice get tossed

>>Have him finish making my shit, at this point decide to get every possible upcharge I can.
>>"Sorry, I'm out of money."
>>Walk out.

Absolute savage.

what a coincidence, I leave whole rolls of toilet paper in their toilets whenever I eat there too