There's an user browsing this board with 31mm worth of crypto, I seen him posting his portfolio...

There's an user browsing this board with 31mm worth of crypto, I seen him posting his portfolio, got a white background and shit. Sorts them out into types of investments (maincoins, erc20, dividends) he seems to have been in bitcoin at first, but sold off for ethereum, he also seems to have made a killing with dash and neo,

How the fuck can someone read this board so well? How do they not lose money? I asked in the thread how he found his investments and he said 'biz' what the fuck am I doing wrong, is there a in-group I should know about? I've been lurking since the first PBC posting, and I haven't moved much.

So, how do you do it?

invest heavily in DYOR

Veteran true /pol/posters (not the current wave of retards which is pretty much neo /b/) had to dig through shitloads of true coordinated and automated shillposting and slide threads to retrieve golden nuggets of information

After that, Veeky Forums is child play

I listen to my psychic

He doesn’t have link so he he is irrelevant

the shills often shill good coins but at the wrong times

often a shill is holding that coin because longer term he believes in it. but when he's confident that its going up, he doesn't feel the need to shill it. when he gets a bit scared, a bit desperate, he comes here in a futile effort to drive the price up, which fails.

if you see a coin shilled here, consider buying it when the shills leave and selling when the shills for that coin are at their peak.
>get in now or stay poor faggot
is the best sell signal

this

>to retrieve golden nuggets of information

about what? the skyrocketing rate of white women getting blacked? the only stuff posted on /pol/ is echo chamber political bullshit that is a massive waste of time and that you have to be literally autistic to pay attention to

what are PBC posting?

You got me but I cashed out a lot. I only hold bch, Nuls and INS.

You won't find that situation now - at the moment the whole zeitgeist of Veeky Forums is meme-ing BTC's price higher - once that's stopped it will start to turn back to shilling and panning through a shit stream for piece of shine.

truth

you know /pol/ existed before 2014, right? you know it was nuked and had a better home somewhere else (until that went to shit too)?

in life there are winners and losers. No matter you think you are early to the party face it you are a loser and even presented with the gift of a lifetime you continue to lose. What does that tell you?

So more or less be contrarian towards shills, be on the lookout for (even maybe collect metrics) on frequent posting of a coin.

Good advice, I used to browse the generals on /pol/ so I suppose taking that sort of approach to information can also help.

Thanks for the honest answers anons.

Palm Beach Confidential, I realized the mememetics of Veeky Forums by watching that get posted once, and turning into a meme to forward shilling. Thought it was good to use that as a pag to how long I've been scratching my head sifting through this shit.

>retrieve golden nuggets of information
name 1 /pol/ has ever found

Invest heavily in anti-stupid pills

>about what?
True state of affairs, which has a lot of value

For example, the result of US elections (which /pol/ got right despite the entire internet betting against it). Properly predicting it made me a lot of money ranging from bets to stocks

There were many other things, such as political agents and their non profit foundations involved into big things and shady shit in many countries, properly reading the true state of affairs made me a lot of money

The things you mention are effectively the slide shit that took over and the thing helpless retards of both sides fall into (good job getting played like the useful retard you are), /pol/ lost its value and currently there are other good places

One of the best signals I've found is high cap coins where someone's saying:

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

DONT SHORT ANYTHING you seem like exactly the kind of get rich quick dummy who will fall for that

That be great because I'm heavily invested in ADA.

I'm not trying to get rich quick, I doubt that user got rich quick, he likely put a lot of thought and consideration into his actions. I'd just like to build an analytical eye for this place. I'll take your advice tho, unless its a clear bear market.

Contrary to popular belief you fucking BUY and HOLD

Don't fucking try to daytrade, don't fucking try to hop between coins to get on moon missions and "hop out after a quick pump" don't fucking do any of that garbage

Research coins you think will go up BUY AND HOLD, and when they start mooning and get into fullblown FOMO you put stop-losses every 10% and try to sell at the peak. Then you resist the urge to buy back in like the reptilian reward-center of your brain wants you to do.

I have a special message just for you

this shit is so true
I was day trading ltc last week when it was ~$100
if I had just held for one week I'd have 2.3x'd my money instead of making 10% total

don't buy link

dubs

Because they're only coming to Veeky Forums to confirm or deny information they've already obtained elsewhere

Unironically this

>what is He Will Not Divide Us

Pretty much this. If you do not have a good bullshit detector and persistence to find the gold buried under mountains of pajeet skeet on this board you're just another mark.

How much is 31 millimeters crypto worth?

>projecting this hard
Embarrassing

>Blue Wojak
>Blue ID

Nice

biz shilled antshares

8/pol/ is great tho

>true retards

If you have to mention it you're one of them, proxy fag.

sieve through the bs.. :)

Thats how they get rich. They get in at THE START. Not in the middle of the run. Not later.
They dont sell. They hold.

Hold "insert big coin" now and you wont see much gains beyond maybe another x3 at highest. Maybe more a year later. People need to focus more on shitcoins

I literally started a month ago and used the brain located in my head. My highest coin went x200 already. Sadly didnt all in. But gains are gains.

We all know there's gold on Veeky Forums it's just buried under streetloads of pajeet shit

>started 1 month ago
>200x gains just after crash

Yeah I smell pajeet street shit

nice, which coin was that?

Curious to hear what you consider the other good places now

So forget about high mcap coins like BTC and ETH and only focus on altcoins that have potential?

OP, I unironically turned $3000 into about $400,000 or so in the past year by browsing Veeky Forums alone. That's despite the recent "crash" for the past few weeks. It feels good not to be a moron lol

Ive been on so many moon missions because of biz but the problem is I never sold the tops.

1.220472 inches

after a while you can start to actually predict the order and kinid of post in a shill/fud thread.

so it becomes the anomilies to this pattern that flash up the quality info and buys.

you'll get there user. but in the meantime, a good rule of thumb is do the oppsoite of /biz. really.

biz shilled antshares though

It's a larp friend

He has a point though, altcoins with low to medium mcap have more potential for bigger gains, especially if they have a good use case.

Youre already indirectly in btc/eth when you buy a shitcoin.

What did you invest in?

What about low marketcaps? Shit, so many coins look good. Even all the memed shit gets me.
xlm
req
poe
link
ada
fuck what do i do

only good low mcap ive seen shilled around biz lately is JNT desu.

only thing here ive come across in the past couple months that actually has the fundamentals to be pretty damn big.

i think biz is right on that one. req/xrb are overshilled, and I like link but I think it is a ways down the line before it would get adopted

>req/xrb are overshilled, and I like link but I think it is a ways down the line before it would get adopted
Well since this market is all speculative, buying and holding for 1+ years is probably a good idea.

all in on RLC
it's an easy 100x within a year
DYOR ofc but it's a sure winner

really? You must be sleeping son.

Time to get that software engineer/computer science degree maybe

RLC is a very strong project but I highly doubt 100x this year, maybe in 2 years.

whenever it happens, it will happen quickly
news will come out that x company is investing in it or moving their cloud computing division into it and it will go to mars
I wouldn't want to miss it

i mean i like aion and some others too, but in terms of stuff that hasnt been talked about outside of /biz, jibrel seems really good.

RLC is good too imho

so if this is posted on BIZ, it means that we should always do what biz says

True, how big is your stack? I have 3k atm

This

nice fuckin larp lmfao

jnt is throwing me for a fucking loop with you fucksticks

its been out for two fucking weeks damn /biz cant wait at all. you're literally in before it starts moving so just sit tight and wait on it to move.

look at the VEN graph to see how long the accumulation period was before it went parabolic. this market rewards patience.

jibrel, is this legit? sounds pretty scammy

>is there a in-group I should know about?
I'm in one. I heard there are only two or three high quality Veeky Forums discord groups out there. Luckily I happen to be in one of them.

And yeah.. it helps a lot. I got to know big coins first before they get shilled hard here. My group is mostly long term investors, not some moon kids.

Pretty much it. I've made some killings with that method. Bought DRGN at $0.60, held for a month and sold at $4.90. Did that with several other new coins that biz hadn't heard about. I tried to shill it to biz and the retards just screamed "scamcoin" without doing any research.

le shillpoints one?

My strategy is to just invest into altcoins that have solid teams, use-case, roadmap, low to medium mcap and just hold for 2+ years, do you think this is a viable strategy?

yes

Do you happen to have any recommendations? So far I have RLC, LINK, ENG. I might get some QSP later on.

I won't share any discord link here. It's a private group.

Yes that's just like my strategy. But I'm kinda more aggressive. I like to take more risk, so I 'only' invest in sub $50m cap coins after I DMOR.

And I'm not gonna hold for 2+ years. 3 months max, because this market is crazy and there are just too many opportunities out there.

Sounds like a discordant good idea... ;)

im in the big biz discord group

i had to pay 450k to get into it but its 9x my investment so far

wow you got ripped off i only paid 420k

>450k
of what ?

This pretty much. Eth isn't gonna 100x. Shitcoins like ACT FUEL ZIL NULS have a potential to.

bazinga, sir

btc of course

This is the ideal strategy for poorfags ($100-$100k). It's harder than it sounds because there are so many of them and even good projects can fail anytime.