Normal question: Why are you still eating animal product?

Normal question: Why are you still eating animal product?

Pic: my lunch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_berry
youtube.com/watch?v=8aKWcomLhMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not.
But I reckon other people do because it's tasty af you stupid cunt.

m8 did you just dump ranch all over everything?

jesus christ are you black?

Ranch contains milk. This is my own sauce. Hemp seeds, flax seeds, almonds and a bit of soy yogurt.

Because I'm an animal and animals eat other animals. Just because you can rationalize who you are doesn't make you anything other than what you are. We aren't gods, we fit into the same system as everything else.

I made a pact that every day I witness someone bring up vegetarian/vegan shit, I'll eat meat that day. Haven't gone a day without meat since.

THE OATH HAS BEEN TAKEN

what a putz, i love meat but you're just a child

>Normal question: Why are you still eating animal product?
Because I'm not a mentally ill Liberal. Vegans are in the same category as Transgenders.

your food looks fine,why worry about what other people are eating?

i are be vegan for 3+ years

i eat mostly beans beans beans and beans
chickpeas are the best one, followed by butter bean and big white bean

i dont think meat is tasty af, but beans are. easy choice really.

>exclusively eating processed animal shit

OP there.
I'm not worried about others, it's just to know. If you ask me, I will reply with healthness reasons. A omnivore can just reply "it tastes good" or "I need it" or "veganism os expensive". No problem

>amazing taste
>great texture
>amazing protein source
>smells divine
>looks sexy af

Now get the fuck off my board, mentally ill faggot

OP there
Remember your B12 or the homocysteine in beans will kill you

>amazing taste
disagree
>great texture
can't really argue much here, meat do have a texture on its own not found elsewhere
>amazing protein source
protein? yes. amazing? depends on the meat, but some legumes like soybean is much more dense.
>smells divine
disagree
>looks sexy af
disagree

I eat meat but im also aware of how destructive mass meat production is plus how the animals are treated.

for me the real answer wouldnt be to go vegan it would be live on a farm and only produce what i need. have a good day man!

idk why the beans would kill me but yes I take my b12 supplements

Soy will turn you into an effeminate pussy
... oh wait

1) some animal products are an efficient way of consuming certain nutrients
2) some animal products are far cheaper than their vegan counterparts
3) some animal products actually taste good and I enjoy eating them

don't get me wrong, I'm currently working on changing my diet to be roughly 75% plant foods, but eggs are wonderful, as is cheese, etc. There's no reason I can't eat healthy and also consume a moderate amount of animal.

OP

>worship animal products
>post shitty salami and cheese

At least post a good steak, faggot

i'd rather be a pussy than participate in the killing of animals

I can see how for #2, plant based dairy products may be more expensive than the animal counterparts. but veggies, legumes, fruits cant' be more expensive than steak and chicken and shit.
premade soysteaks or tofu or whatever might of course be expensive but dry beans you cook yourself is very efficient for your wallet.

This is why I hunt.

>worship vegan products
>posts pic of crudely chopped shit with cum on top

Whats it like being a cuck OP?

I love the taste of heart disease

>chopping your salad
ew

cruelly chopped what? Are you stupid?

You eat what my food eats. Minus the ranch dressing of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to eat some nearly raw meat to cleanse my pallet.

Because that plate looks like it would be a fantastic meal w/ a big piece of chicken.

Praise Be Upon Ham

Because it's delicious

Nobody wants to eat beans every day.

OP

I do, beans almost every day or soy in another form

It's comparable to having meat every day.

I wouldn't really equate beans as a real replacement for meat though. Nutritionally you can make that argument, but culturally no. At least not without some form of processing.

But at least for my diet and frame of mind, I already don't eat much meat as it is. The reason I don't go vegan is because of dairy, which I've cut down on but wouldn't enjoy cutting completely.

Conservatives, libertarians, anarchists, etc. can all be vegan. Gender identity disorder is not a mental illness.

Not really. There's lots of different kinds of meat and fish, and they all have their own individual tastes and textures. Beans taste like whatever seasoning you used and have barely any texture.

Nutritionally beans have less protein than meat. You need to eat protein supplements to meet your daily requirement of protein if you are a vegan. Same with a number of other vitamins and minerals.

substitute the meat with veggiemeat then for your "cultural" dishes and do beans for the rest. you can do spaghetti bolognese for example with cooked lentils instead of minced meat. There's a lot you can do really.
it of course won't be "the same" but it never will anyway.

legumes work for me because i like it a lot and cook around them most of the time

Because I can and I like the taste of it.

No. you get one portion of your protein from the beans, and the other portion from your pasta or rice. Protein for vegan isn't hard at all. Also beans and lentils are packed full of vitamins

This is fucking bullshit. You just need to plan your diet better. Never heard of hemp seeds for example?

meat tastes like shit

child

enjoy the heart disease

>veggiemeat

Those are always more expensive and _loaded_ with salt.

>meat tastes like shit
Objectively false.

That's true, they're a bit pricey. Salt i cant' really comment onm haven't looked much into them (rarely consume it)

but you can make your own seitan which shouldn't be very expensive. Super versatile product, but i wouldn't eat that often either.

>16 dollars per pound
>on sale
>marginally more protein than chicken

why

Because meat is delicious, humans are natural omnivores, and I don't give half a shit about the lives of animals.

Um... no. Beans have less protein, weight vs weight than meat. Vegans literally have dietary issues with not having enough protein unless they supplement with pills. This is medical FACT.

You don't need protein supplements though. that's a FACT

75-plant guy again here, what's your opinion on chia seed btw?

They seem kinda neat. So far I've just been hydrating them and adding mashed fruit. Fruity gel.

good protein
tastes great
goes well with cheese (i fucking love cheese)
satisfies my hunger way better than a salad

>no cholesterol
>easier to digest
>no animal suffering
>no trans-fat

It's even to think?

Maybe the best seeds after flax but a little expensive in my country.

>humans are natural omnivores
lol more appeal to nature bullshit?
we no longer need to depend on animals to survive

>meat is delicious
false

>I don't give half a shit about the lives of animals
so you at least admit to being a bad person? good

Just a simple fact, nobody can live with a full meat/milk/egg/honey diet. But a plant based? YES

you're the cancer poster that made the shitty duplicate (now removed) thread.

take the hint and delete yourself.

meat is cancer not shitposting

>meat is NOT delicious

>some people dislike things that I like
woah that's some next level shit

>we no longer need to depend on animals to survive

So fucking what? I don't NEED to live in a house or drive a car or wear clothes, either, but here I am arguing with a dork on the internet from behind the oak computer desk in my den.

>false

Oh no, sir! Meat is fantastic. Consuming the flesh of living things is one of the few immutable joys in life.

>so you at least admit to being a bad person? good

Ha ha ha! Oh, you little scamp. We're all bad people. Every one of us. Some of us just don't lie about it to make ourselves feel better.

Nice experiment!
WSG - fucking /WSG/ was more help than you bunch of fucking retards!

I'm guessing the majority of you people are between 19- 32.

Please just die! Your postmodernism is killing everyone else!!

At least post some decent meat you idiot. Salami is pleb tier salty shit.

Considering that human tastebuds have literally evolved to like the taste of meat, no. literally, no.

I don't give half a shit about the lives of most humans. Something tells me you don't give a shit either.

Because it tastes good. While in USA I'm avoiding meat altogether, here all meat is full of antibiotics and hormones.

you know, being vegan would help control your moodiness

your blood estrogen is probably through the roof with all the dairy and meat you eat

Your estrogen rises when you eat tofu, a notoriously vegan food. Makes you think...

>here [usa]
nah man antibiotics is an issue across the world

Because there is no reason not to eat flesh...

>Gender identity disorder is not a mental illness

Yes it is...

How can one eat like this and not feel like ending their life?

Here's a question, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

It's true we could probably survive on non-meat based diets, but why bother?

I enjoy eating meat, I eat it in moderation alongside a varied diet, the suffering of animals doesn't really bother me, they have but a glimmer of consciousness, and most are killed humanely nowadays.

But if you're really going to question why we shouldn't kill an organism to feed ourselves, why do you eat plants? Just because they lack a nervous system or a cute face doesn't mean that killing them is preferable to killing animals.

Face it, unless you're photosynthesizing your own food, something dies so you can live.

I like eating animal product.
Animal product is still readily available.
Food industry unlikely to stop selling animal product.

Plants produce oxygen while animals produce methane. I am helping by eating Mc ds

I like salad but this looks like someone took a shit on a plate of maggots

i am not a cuck

Hey OP, what kind of grain is that on the top right? And is that curry powder in the black beans?

Gender identity disorder is as much a mental disease as is conservatism.... oh, NM.

looks like brown rice

no it doesn't
i think it's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_berry

Meat is tasty. Meat is filling. Meat has B12 and protein.

vegan diet has protein too
youtube.com/watch?v=8aKWcomLhMw

because all my favourite foods are meaty, and it's good for me at the same time. anything that can keep me off the sweet treats is good in my opinion, don't wanna become another fatty.
fish is delish and so damn healthy it's unbelievable that they let you get away with eating these sons of bitches.

i will complain about your use of sauces, though, because salads should be eaten exactly as they are. a few people i know (parents, colleagues, "friend") just pour oil and shit all over their salads and then add salt on top of that, as if there's even going to be any health benefit left afterwards.

Says the fat fuck disfiguring his body because "i was born this way!!!"

Not nearly as much as meat. Which is why you hear about vegans having dietary malnutrition issues rather than normal omnivores.

>all these fat fucks worried about their protein intake

Kek

Not really, many people have defeciencies in their diet which is why many people in the world take supplements and vitamins

Go ahead and name a single person you've ever heard of, of getting a protein deficiency on any diet

That is the most ridiculous and antiquated criticism of veganism

I'm vegan but i haven't heard of dietary malnutrition that you speak of. however i know a meat eater who's defficient in b12 so there's that.

>name one
I'll name two, vegans and vegetarians. Next stupid question.

Good argument dumbass.

Seems like you're fucking lacking any brain essential vitamins

Whats the recipe for that dressing, looks good.

I got a question right up your alley;
How stupid are you?

my weight is too low as is, i'd probably end up in the hospital if i dropped meat

if the killing of animals doesn't bother you maybe the destruction of the planet does. farm animals has a huuuuge impact on the enviroment, cutting out meat and dairy from your diet helps the planet a lot.

oh look another reprehensible faggot.

do the world a favor and die

Nigger im a Trump supporter. Fuck the environment. The environment doesnt make me rich. The environment doesnt give me blow jobs from my smoking hot daughter. The environment is for libruls and hippies, you know the same thing. You communist filth.