>didn't buy at 9K
>didn't buy at 10K
>tying the noose at 11K
You niggers said we'd be in a bear market for months

>4x gains
>not taking initial investment out
you deserve it

as a poorfag how much btc should I buy? I have $235usd in binance

At this point i would wait for the next big dip, may take months may take hours, just be ready.

RIP Hotwheels

he died?

I took my initial investment out at 14K but I'm still mad that I didn't buy the 6K dip. It was happening so fast I thought the price could drop even more.

no. he got kicked off the site and now is a born again christian.

his disorder reduces life expectancy to about 35 and he's bitcoin rich. he's basically bought a wife in the philippines and is finding religion and coasting on the money he has.

wtf??

11k reached

how did he get kicked off his own site?

Yep, a Filipina prostitute murdered him.

>listening to biz fud
its like you dont know this game

I died a little inside looking at this hobbit trying to be normal partying with whores who were attracted to his big personality

give it 2-3 days until fall. dubs

It isn't his site. He sold it to Jim Watkins, Hiroyuki's business rival and current owner of 2channel.

dip not imminent, not enough FUD and or negative news, CRYPTO NOT REGULATED BY US, SEC gave it basically a green light, it will MOON.

In 2015 he got into a fight with Jim's son and they decided to remove him.

Oh ok, good then. Yeah I'm also beating myself over something similar (made some money off the XRP bubble and then bought BTC at 12k, instead of waiting to see if it would drop more), but it's not too bad. Good luck bro

checked

Bought at 16k because i had a serious FOMO
Sold at 8k 2 or 3 days after the bounce because i listened to retarded TA elliot traders.

I deserve this suffering.....

teh fomo