Why the fuck are altcoins dipping right now? I'm down 20%

Why the fuck are altcoins dipping right now? I'm down 20%

>measuring in sats

I'M DOWN LIKE 35% WTF IN THE PAST WHEN BTC MOONS THAT'S WHEN MY MOON MISSIONS WOULD START AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the only proper way to measure

Nobody who gets in crypto now uses btc for anything. It's all about eth pairs and fuck off with the low volume bullshit.
You're an old fag, adapt or die.

>ETH pairs
Eth is shitting itself right now. Won't be surprised to see it go back to .04

Because btc is rising.
People are converting their shitcoins to btc now and are exiting the market. Smart money is dumping all of their shit on future bagholders and will buy %50-%80 cheaper.

but last time btc pumped altcoins followed

>tfw my altcoin is pumping alongside btc
This is a special feeling

Wait for 650mil market cap then alt coins will start skyrocketing.

I'm starting to lose faith in Veeky Forums you have the spamming 6k faggots thinking crypto will crash for good and then you have inpatient crybabies.

The market crashed like 2 weeks ago. It's only natural for investors to start investing first in BTC, ETH etc. Once the market is in a stable upswing alts will moon.

I WANT MY MOON NOW ARGHHHH

I'm accumulating alts so this isn't all bad but trying to find the right balance is hard, I don't want to wait too late and then end up chasing green candles but buying too soon costs me sats

is dollar cost averaging the right thing to do here?

>BTC Rise, Alts Rise = market recovering
>BTC falls, Alts Fall = market crashing
>BTC Rise, Alts fall = Market increasing
>BTC Stable, Alts rise = Market gains from BTC diversifying into alts

Those are the crypto market cycles. When alts start falling as BTC rises then it means that we're going past the market 'mean'. This indicates the formation of a new BTC bubble. Alts tend to pump after BTC pumps and stabilizes as the whales redistribute the satoshi gains into "underpriced" alts, pumping them instead.

Patience my man. If alts were to moon now we would see another whole market crash in the near future and we don't want that.

Let the market become stable and then start deciding what color you want your lambo to be.

>tfw XVG master race

good reply, 10/10

Greater fool theory requires fools to work. People are now starting to wise up to the fact that most alts have no reason to exist.

>he doesn't know that alts crash hard when BTC pumps.

Looks like nolinks are the ones who stink.

take a guess

I WAS TOLD FEBRUARY WAS /OUR/ MONTH

Mine aren't. All see is green bitch.

>BTC goes up
>Alts dip
>BTC goes down
>Alts dip
Hmm

really activates my almonds

What horrible shitcoins are you holding?

All of my alts are at least 10% up today. some are up 25%.

low marketcap ones

mine have gone + all day. Feeling really comfy ;)

Mine are all up b

>not measuring in sats
i assume OP means down in sats
if not then holy fuck im up like 20% in dollars da fuq are you holding

>bitcoin rises altcoins drop
>bitcoin drops altcoins rises
Not rocket science dude. If you base your portfolio around [insert altcoin here]/BTC then obviously you will take a dive when bitcoin rises.

>btc drops altcoins rise
thats where youre wrong

>bitcoin up altcoins drop
>bitcoin down altcoins drop even more

Long story short god hates you

When you base it around btc pairs instead of us dollars, then yes they're going to fall if BTC rises.

This is the year when the shitcoins bleed to death.

Hint: hold link.

All you had to do was to listen to assblaster.

alts are still a bit inflated from december and january, they're not going near ath soon. Most will drop for like a month

These are the coins I just bought in the last 5 minutes, because they just corrected. How do you think this will turn out?

this is why, except for LINK and REQ, I'm shifting everything else I have into XMR and NEO.