I hurt myself today

>I hurt myself today
Reminder to read
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5j7iyi/i_may_not_ever_be_able_to_recover_my_manhood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ya tard

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/

>reddit
Of course the OMG cheerleaders will defend this shit. The creator has no credentials and what's worse, he lied about having no credentials.

imagine if satoshi was indian. bitcoin would be doomed, and would drop below zero

read the 2nd article op posted, it is a response to sanjeev's response

I do have OMG
I nearly did not buy it cause of Joseph Poon...
look him up, will the coin make money, yes
Is it the crypto we want though?

He's a former executive, not the creator nor co-creator.

This guy did a handful of search engine pulls on a former team member and writes a longwinded-ass article doubting the guys credibility.

Speaking of credibility, have you perused the guys online presence? He's a shortfag with a teeny donger, prolly just takes too much adderall and it amplifies his complexes. This is a post of his:

"I blew her phone up demanding that she speak to me and answer to that social media post. After not getting a response I threaten to leak her nudes all over the internet. Of course at that point she calls back and she's obviously very angry saying she doesn't even understand what I'm talking about and I'm crazy and obsessed etc. I tell her she's the one obsessed for still posting about me, but she was actually right. I was obsessed like a sorry little beta.

Eventually she hangs up and we get in a small text argument. I could've just not responded at that point and saved what teeny tiny little dot of dignity I had left in the situation, but nope.jpg. I text her back 'You crazy bitch blah blah blah' then she sends me messages saying 'I don't care what you put on the internet anymore, I don't ever wanna talk to you again and if you do try to contact me again I'm filing charges'.

So I snapped. I hacked into her social media later that day and went on a rampage. Put out all of her personal business, messaged her friends to fuck those relationships up...everything in the book. She probably got the notifications of people responding saying "wtf?" on her phone because she was able to simultaneously post to say that I had hacked her. Then she deleted the account and every single other social media profile (IG, twitter, snapchat, facebook - you name it)."

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5j7iyi/i_may_not_ever_be_able_to_recover_my_manhood/
Lol, he deleted this.

Fuck Paid FUD teams.

>Paid
A long long time ago I was warned not to buy into tron. I'm returning the favor in the hopes that I save atleast one person from buying into this dumpster fire.

Anyone who doesn't hold omg should probably just get out of crypto..if you can't understand what it is/will be then you have no hope.

Is this FUD just about this one guy? how important is this guy to the team i dont even see him on the team page.

my only problem is that it's already gone up like 3,000%.

If at has another 3000% gain left in it I'll be happy. If not, I'm dumb money.

I also have questions about Omisego. Here they are.
1. Do they have any openings on your FUD team?
2. How fat are you?
3. When you suck cock do you swallow?
4. Did you ever know your father? (he was the one hiding in the closet when your mother had her black friends over)
5. How do you live with yourself?

LOL MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>sanjeev

I had a guy that worked for me once. Insanely good at his job. Too good not to have a background in finance. I started looking into his previous work history and started coming up with dead ends. So I bring him in the office and start questioning him. Dude was gone the next day. Fucking U.S. Marshals. Dude was in WitSec and I had outed him. I obviously had a top-tier guy working for peanuts because he had too. Best employee ever.. the next 5 shitheads that have been in his position aren't worth a wet fart. This OMG dude is probably some high level dude in witsec and this nigger is going to fuck it up.

this

If Satoshi was Indian, Bitcoin wouldn't exist

>This guy did a handful of search engine pulls on a former team member and writes a longwinded-ass article doubting the guys credibility.

holy shit, this. guy just uses google to cite his article and brainlets on Veeky Forums keep reposting this cuckmanlet's work as if its gospel. people here are retarded.

>responds
>You do not have authority to question my credentials and I do not have obligation to answer your questions. Most importantly, I am not answerable to every noise maker in the social media whose main purpose is to create some public stunt! Please share your email address here and my lawyer will contact you. Thanks, Sanjeev

g-guys?

he's right to not respond to that retard who does "investigative work" with just google searches and give him credence.

but hey if you gonna be a puss you can sell me your omg for cheap, faggot.

>He doesn't have to spend a few minutes on writing a post which would refute the points the other guy is making
>He instead chooses to go through a lawyer for having his reputation and OMG damaged instead of spending a few minutes to do it himself, possibly giving OMG a reason to go even higher
I don't know. It's the tone of his response that freaks me out slightly.
>but hey if you gonna be a puss you can sell me your omg for cheap, faggot.
I highly doubt my 75 OMG would help you a lot, friend.

The second most retarded thing I have seen relating to OMG, only after the Apple sticker brainlets.