This was the menu of a food truck as one of those EDM festivals I went to early this year

This was the menu of a food truck as one of those EDM festivals I went to early this year.
Post some images of other crazy menus with weird combinations.

why would you go to an edm festival, faggot?

probably to see naked drugged out sluts or poster is one of those drugged out naked slut whores

Some of those combos look good

But wtf those prices

hipster shit, that's why.

like, i think the "trailer trash" sounds good but i wouldn't buy it out of principle, since i've actually been poor in my life and am not rich and self-loathing privileged. if they'd have called it, i don't know, maybe a "chili cheese dog" i'd buy it.

I've actually had food from there. I got the Spicy Angeleno, and while it was tasty, it just fell apart after a little while. They really need to either toast the buns more, or make their pico de gallo not so damn watery. Or not put pico at all. The menu needs work, but the idea is solid.

Those tots are fuckin amazing though.

They were, I had a few different ones when I was there. Price was high, but those events are never cheap. Think I dropped $100 on drinks both nights.

>lite

so I can take MDMA and run around with my dick out and not get arrested

captive audience of young people with bad decision making skills and disposable income

>10 dollars for a hotdog

lul

Damn that Dogtown dog sounds great.

>10 dollar hot dogs

Why are all food trucks fucking retarded?

those buffalo tots though... i am doing that tomorrow for dinner....

>oh how funny i live in the richest city in the world yet i eat trash people food at ten tmes the cost

Still waiting for more people to post menus like this.

the fuck is jayo

Kind of like jewo but more gentile.

I'm guessing it's a portmanteau of Japanese and mayonnaise. Mayo with wasabi?

It disgusts me when a hot dog place sells their weiners for 8, 9, 10 dollars.

Disturbing. It's sad people pay it.

To have sex with sluts who are high as fuck on ecstasy while I'm high on ketamine and cocaine

For everyone complaining about the price, this is at a festival that people can't bring food into

You can charge what you want when people have to pay

Music festival prices are always like this, they justify it by saying it's expensive to get permission and bring out all the ingredients they need but really it's just price gouging

If you look close at OP's pic you can see they put stickers over all their normal prices

I would definitely do this if I was selling food at a festival though, you know drunk people will pay for it

>Fifteen (15) US dollars for a shitty hot dog and tater tots

Food trucks are almost movie theater tier Jewry, I don't know why they haven't died out yet

jalapeno mayo maybe

>substitue

jizz + mayo

>$9 dollar hot dog topped with fennel

DISGUSTING

ket is for horses you dumb motherfucker

>EDM festivals
howdy pardner

WHO /bleep/ HERE?

>nori on fucking everything
>yakisoba and other dumb shit
are there fatass weeaboos who just think up shit like "I like eating and I wish I were an anime, why don't I open a wapanese kerwaii food truck" and then do shit like this? I wouldn't eat any of those, and I lived in Japan for two years

Not him but ketamine is my favorite drug I've ever tried. Nothing compares to it. Ketamine is love for the first couple times.

>at a EDM festival
>Sticky notes over all the prices
>You: I can't believe this is their permanent, every day prices. Totally retarded.