Haven't been here for a while but made some awesome cottage pie and thought I would share some OC dinner time pics...

Haven't been here for a while but made some awesome cottage pie and thought I would share some OC dinner time pics. Please share yours too Veeky Forums !

>I burned the top of the cheese a bit when I was broiling it oops

Another dinner from a while back. Roasted chicken, Roasted potatoes, broccolini
>gravy not pictured

Poached some chicken in a court-bouillon, made some gnocchi in a butter and leek sauce, and roasted some yellow squash.

Salmon with dill, broccolini, sweet bell peppers, white wine sauce with small onions and lemon.

Burgers with salad.
Tzatziki on those buns mmmmmmm

Buffalo/parmigiano oregano roasted cauliflower bites on the side

Simple mushroom and meat lasagna with spinage riccotta

Chicken stir fry on a bed of vermicelli noodles.

Will post more just have to eat dessert and play some vidya before bed. Looking forward to seeing some OC when I get back Veeky Forums !!

>it's a lower middle class single white skinnyfat nu male cooks mediocre food episode

you have to tell me what gravy you used for roast chicken, you sly son.

Good morning! Sorry, although I am middle class you couldn't be more wrong on everything else

Anyone for Flan?

A little stuffed peppers never hurt nobody, especially turkey stuffed ones with jalapeño cheddar mozzarella shredded on top! I added cumin in the mix as well as some jasmine rice.

It looks awful however, I bet it was delicious.

Thanks for the oc.

I like my steaks rare, sue me!
Steak with a butter/rosemary/thyme/garlic sauce, whipped mashed potatoes with chives, broccoli and cauliflower.
My s/o prefers theirs a little more well done so they got more of a medium. Different strokes for different folks eh?

When you're feeling under the weather...

... Than soup!!!

Well, and wine, because I'm not giving that up due to a little cold.

(I hate the way the bread is buttered. The Butter was cold and I was already on bottle of wine number 2 to care)

>Than
...yeesh... (the word is "then," ya doofus).

Brunchish thing that I made as a kid that I can't give up in adulthood. You know we all have that one comfort food amiright?

Turkey
Omelette
Tomato
Cheese
Tortilla
>wrapped up and thrown on the stove for that crunch and cut into pieces
Salsa on the side

Fantastico

My mistake fellow user. You got any OC to add to that grammar correction?

Meatball marinara sub with arugula on a garlic baguette with mozzarella. Magnificently complimentary flavors especially with a squirt of lemon on the arugula.

Salmon with this mushroom risotto which turned about better than I thought it would.. Cherry tomatoes! Zucchini spears with Parmesan oven baked, and sautéed bell peppers of course

No, I do not have any OC. I suck. Grammar correction is a reflexive habit being a school teacher. Sorry.

Simple spaghetti bolognese.. well actually it's bucatini bolognese ! I like those pasta noodles better

I added a bit of creme fraise to make it a little rosier, Parmesan on top makes everything better

tomato rice and a cucumber salad mmmm

Cheesy bacon sauce with penne pasta. Ceaser salad

I'll end this with a steak au poivre with some fixins

Thanks for being awesome Veeky Forums

I hope this thread doesn't die, I get my inspiration from here so I'd like to see some of what you got. Back to school I go now, I'll be monitoring this thread, ciao

I need to find more ways to cook squash

That doesn't really look like a steak

Greek spiced pork loin with quince preserve.

Are those pears? Looks really thinly sliced

That is not flan.

They are. I usually make a curried pear sauce when I serve pork but I had the quince preserves on hand so I just sliced the pear on the side. Also, the sauce on the broccoli is cauliflower puree.

That pork looks perfect

I'm up for flan, but fuck off with that fruitcake

Post your Chicken Thighs or GTFO.

actually he was pretty spot on

Lol how so

Use a probe thermometer and cook to 145 degrees. The hole in the slice is where he had the thermometer inserted.

Fresh take on classic 'cago 'za! Nice pie!

>Perfectly reasonable thread full of OC and delicious looking food?
>Better shitpost!

The probe thermo is right on (good eye) but don't cook to 145. Pull it at 139 and as it rests carry over will bring it up exactly where you want it. If you pull at 145 you'll end up with an internal temp of closer to 150.

Witnessed

Kek Craves more OC