The year is 2018 and you're partaking in the sushi and steak lunch special at Magic City strip club

The year is 2018 and you're partaking in the sushi and steak lunch special at Magic City strip club
>you're at the bar with one other man who's obviously a lame corporate guy has to work for a living who is on his lunch break.
>you both go to checkout at the same time
>He nervously hands his cheap plastic TenX card to the bartender who swipes it and looked at it with disdain "is this a food stamp card? " she ponders.
>the man holds his hand out, palm up, to accept the card.
>bartender throws it at him and directs her gaze to you.
>you slowly and confidently thrust your Rubi Red Polished Metal Monaco Card into her hand
>Half a second after touching the steel her clothes magically shoot off and she hops on your already hard cock as the tenx cuck watches.

i can't imagine anyone buying sushi at a strip club, is that even a thing? i went to strip club once, it was too dark to even see the tits. i drank two beers and ate a plate of fries and i left having only achieved a semi-boner. turn the fucking lights on, i don't care if her skin isn't perfect, i can't see shit. fucking stip clubs

are we every going to get these fucking cards?

>drank two beers and ate a plate of fries
Height and weight?

i want a strip club that turns the lights on. ideally without a woman coming to shill me a lap dance every 2 minutes. if i want a lap dance i'll come to you. fuck. and put some costumes on the women that don't look retarded, at least pretend there is some class present.

>eating lunch at a strip club
>trying to fuck an STD ridden bartender at a strip club

Im not a nigger so no, this will not be in the year 2018

sushi smell is supposed to help creating the "pussy atmosphere"

>at least pretend there is some class present.
>turn the fucking lights on

The absolute STATE of Veeky Forums

Surely u meant STK user

why?
what does my size and weight have to do with drinking 2 beers and eating a plate of fries?

hahah can you imagine believing so much in monaco then seeing STK

Unhealthy food and beer intake can affect your weight. Can you answer the question?

2 beers dude
two
you're giving me shit for drinking 2 beers at a strip club

do you never eat french fries? ever?

i'm tall and i'm not chunky. thats all you need to know. not that it matters. 2 beers and a plate of fries is not that big a deal even remotely. you probably eat gmo corn and soy everyday. i don't. how much sugar do you eat? i get no more then 2ograms added sugar most days. don't even fucking start with me buddy

I eat minimal sugar, rarely consume soy and and rarely eat corn. I could improve my diet in certain ways, but I'm far from the worst. It was just a simple question. Why are you so butthurt on an anonymous image board? This isn't Reddit.

this gonna be big, bought during the dip

because its funner then responding politely to stupid questions. and it was a pretty stupid question you have to admit. 2 beers and some french fries is not a big deal even remotely. worst part of it is that the canola oil the potatoes are fried in is probably gmo canola.

check the labels on processed food, or better yet don;t eat processed foods. you're likely getting more soy and corn then you think, it's in every processed food. they're trying to make us sick, dumb, and less fertile through the food and water supply. it's working.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>muh GMOs
Are you an anti-vaxxer too or just half-retard?

STK is where its at. Direct mastercard partnership. See you fuckers on the private yacht with hot bitches

'Buy my stk bags' ... token is worthless