You're on death row about to be executed: What will you request for your last meal?

You're on death row about to be executed: What will you request for your last meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_Han_Imperial_Feast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 kg of truffles.

an assortment of battered and fried food.

french fries, onion rings, fried chicken, tendies, nuggers, fish sticks, popcorn shrimp, hushpuppies.

peanuts and peanut butter because I have an allergy and might as well see what it tastes like if im going to die anyways.

Nigga are you trying to give yourself a heart attack?

Bread, butter, kaviar and a kvas to drink. Everything as fresh and homemade as possible.

1 lb venison loin medallions cooked rare
served on a bed of wild rice
and topped with a morel mushroom wine sauce
1 twice-baked potato
glazed carrots
pecan pie topped with a scoop of cookie dough ice cream
sweet tea to drink

A large basket of fresh Ontario Strawberries.
If they are not in season, hold off the execution until mid June.
I can wait.

'ronis

>33 counts of murder
damn

a truly massive amount of smoked almonds and sugarfree gummy bears.

English Breakfast with steak, banana muffin, flat white.

i assume youre not american, because he is a legend here. he was also a clown enthusiast.

Luckily you'd be killed shortly after eating that combo. If not then you'd have the most painful constipation and your guts would feel like they were going to burst.

a place to stand
a place to grow
Ontari-ari-ari-o

I'd probably have to say a couple of crisp, delicious autumnal Ontario apples

they give me the shits. Throw in some yohimbine for extra oomph, about 30mg.

Nothing because I'm from Texas and death row inmates aren't allowed a last meal.

if your stomach isn't used to that much fried shit, you will have epic diarrhea. time it right and you can give a hell of a show to the people watching from the gallery.

Well, our inmates are allowed a "last meal," but it is just standard chow or whatever they can afford from commissary. No Special Snowflakes in Huntsville, nigga.

Oh yeah, they got rid of it because of the guy who ordered a feast, then said he wasn't hungry, right?
That's pretty hilarious.

An entire loaf of banana bread.

How did the thread make it this far without mentioning....

'go 'za

?

die

The saddest part is that you know as a KFC manager Gacy was probably really disappointed in the food quality he got from this particular store

I thought I saw something recently saying Texas death sentence inmates will get a steak for their list meal, but no more special requests

Underrated post.

2 pot brownies and a blu ray of Dredd

a cup of crushed apple seeds

Clever

They wouldn't let you have that if they knew about your allergy

Slav slav slav

pastrami and corned beef on rye, with sweet potato fries

12 ortolans

1 wheel of casu marzu

some delicious 'go style 'za, natch

JWG ran out of room.

> putting his strawberries on the hot food so they get warm
Should have made it 34

I'd have a sandwich a mile long so they'd have to knock down my cell wall to put it in, which at that point I'd just fucking bail.

Had to be freaky as hell to learn that your boss killed 33 people.

This, with the addition of peppered bacon and boudin.

Give me a can of Tony Chachere's and some malt vinegar and I'll be set.

The worlds rarest truffle, so while they track it down I can tunnel my way out. But on the flip side I won't get to eat the worlds rarest truffle.

A fortune cookie.

>beef fajitas with grilled onions
>2 avocados
>2 flour tortillas
>1lb of limes
>bottle of shiner (or water if they won't give me alcohol)

i'd squeeze all the limes, save for a few, into the water to make sugarless limeade (the best). cut up one avocado and sprinkle a little salt on it and eat it like that. then make 2 tacos and put the other avocado on the tacos.

if they let me have dessert i'd ask for a dozen chocolate chip cookies and a glass of whole milk.

>mfw i'm lactose intolerant and someone is going to have to clean up all the literal shit i blow out when my body gets a thousand volts
goin' out with a bang.

Kekekek simply epic, that'll show those fascists

An apple. However, I will eat the seeds of said apple then once I have been executed my soul will transfer itself into said seeds which will cause an apple tree to miraculously sprout of my asshole in what can only be described as a 'miracle'.

Big fresh cut fries fried and crispy as fuck with a bowl of ketchup

wild rice blows

a gun

A double cup, ice, pineapple fanta, and an 8 of activis

First choice, bottle of decent whiskey and some ice. If it's shitty, bottle of coke too.

If I have to eat food, bloody steak, blue cheese and onion reduction, broccoli, crusty bread, garlic mashed potatoes and a dry red wine.

For me it would be the McChicken.
The best fast food sandwich.

Now wait a sec...

gacy's last words were "kiss my ass"...

turkey ham pastrami provalone panini with aioli and crisp pickle on the side. muncho's potato chips. a bowl of campbell's gumbo. an entire Edward's vanilla creme pie.

and a bottle of bud light. coke if I can't have beer.

>Not Spicy McChicken

Come on, user.

Fuck off with you go za meme bullshit. Take it back to /b/, where it's already overrun with cancer. I love Veeky Forums. Don't ruin it with your pretentious bullshit.

A 2 gallon sausage gravy enema.

Poached wild salmon & some buttery fresh roasted asparagus with lemon. Some fresh bread would be nice.

chocolate mousse, a nice burger (well done), some pasta, a fudgy brownie, lots of fruit and vegetables, coconut curry, chicken paprikash, cherry pie, a tuna steak, the list goes on

Roast chicken with lemon, pepper, and herbs for seasoning.
Roasted root vegetables and garlic
Steamed white rice
Strawberry ice cream (with chunks of real strawberries)
A cup of black coffee
And an ice water.

I'm from slavland. As far as I know we don't have the death penalty, so I've never had a reason to think too much about it. What is the purpose of the death sentence? Is it supposed to make people afraid of committing unlawful acts due to the chance that they might be killed for it, or is it simply decided that if one's committed a crime extreme enough, they're far too much trouble to be kept safely in society and are promptly taken out of it?

Also, a salad, some rakia and bean soup. Homemade bread would be nice but reading the comments, it might be pushing it. Maybe ask if the guards can have some as well. Eating my last meal alone would be kinda boring.

You don't have more of these?

Birthday Cake

It's a death row last meal. I don't think he's worried about a heart attack.

Lol.

Mine changes everytime I come into these threads but lets see.

Large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut
Large order of Zaxbys crinkle fries with one ranch, one Zax sauce and one honey mustard
A pot of meatless spaghetti with shredded cheese and crushed red garlic flakes
A Zero bar
A gallon of ChikFilA sweet tea

a pound of bacon fried with a head of cabbage
a ton of black pepper
as much root beer as i can drink (doesnt matter the brand but id prefer a cold mug or glass bottle)
then a warm brownie with vanilla icecream on top for desert

>a truly massive amount of smoked almonds and sugarfree gummy bears.

gonna shoot your way out?

Key Lime Pie

Prison key specifically

I think he might have been making a joke.

5 lbs of extra hot chili
10 laxatives

are those the actual dishes they were server?

if so, gacy had the shittiest fried chicken he's ever had lol.

Damn...

Thread

>A whole pineapple
>Steak
>Mashed potatoes and gravy

Aunt Myrna's party cheese salad

I had always said it would be a whole box of oreos and milk

then I decided to take a crack at it and regretted my decision

No, there's a whole series of these and they seem to just recreate the meals. Probably not allowed to photograph the actual ones.

But I agree, how do you fuck up fried chicken that badly

but u survived the injection?

coq au vin

Yes

i'd like to have some fried chicken and french fries, and maybe some fried shrimps to go with it... oh oh and some strawberries would be awesome too.

i'd seriously only ask for bread, water, and wine. and i'd like to watch how green was my valley while i ate because it was the last movie my dad and i watched together before he died.

Best death row inmate of all time
>orders tons of great food
>doesn't eat said food
>people watching execution get to enjoy a delicious feast on account of the man they're executing

it's brilliant

Fuck off future

Porterhouse, rare. Baked potato with butter and sour cream, sautéed spinach with garlic, 2 stone crab claws. And a small Caesar salad with white anchovies.

He may have been double meme-ing, and I am aware you may be triple meme-ing, but I don't care.

My fav thread op ^__^
Going with courses this time

Lamb chops and lobster Mac and a mini pizza (to take za of course)

A light salad

Some nice pasta all sent or at least not over cooked rigatoni / penne can't go wrong

Some type of palate cleanser

A steak ribeye / tbone again, not picky sauce gotta be good though

Dessert

A huge fucking cheesecake made from a quality specialty store one that has like 10 servings, any flavor really i just like cheesecake

Or just this
Would be pretty cool to let the onlookers or other inmates enjoy it instead

oysters shrimp and lobster

watermelon

cuban steak sandwich con trigo (its like a shake)

Kiwis, strawberries, papaya

Swordfish steak with fries of some kind (this might sound gross but I like Checkers fries though I havent had fast food for several years so I dunno wtf happened to that fast food joint)

Gelato with basalmic vinegar

Khlav Kalash and a can of Crab Juice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_Han_Imperial_Feast

The biggest cucumber they can find with what ever dressing doubles as lube the best

Half a dozen raw oysters w/ cocktail sauce
Fried shrimp, clams, and fish with fries
Coleslaw
Vanilla Coke
Spumoni

Un popped popcorn kernels

Wasn't Rector retarded or brain damaged

Apple Pie and Coffee.

But just to be cheeky I'd ask if I could bake the pie because I have yet to taste an apple pie better than mine.

are you actually retarded?

Enough corn syrup to put me into diabetic shock
A big bottle of habaero hot sauce to kick my ulcer into over drive
An oz of butter
An oz of salt
Ill probably welcome death after that.

I wanna dress up like a clown and have sex with children, pilgrims

my friend and I recently did this and it ended with terrible consequences
> Hers was 20 deep fried shrimp, two pieces of "hot" fried chicken, a pint of ice cream and some fries from wendys
> Mine was a big ass bowl of spaghetti, a can of spaghettios, a diced jalapeno,onion,mustard and aged pepperoni sandwich, and two cans of chef boyardee eaten cold

Ive never been sicker in my entire life.