I quitting soda, what are some alternatives to drink instead

I quitting soda, what are some alternatives to drink instead.
I know water is the best, but little boring for me. and im too lazy to buy 100 % juice all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AriZona-Peach-Sugar-0-8-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B001THXOM4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
amazon.com/True-Peach-Lemonade-Drink-10-count-3g/dp/B00BBQZM1O?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sparkling cum

beer

>first!

I drink a lot of beer, but i would like something that does not make me fat

Well then, juice is out.

Black coffee, tea with no sugar, mio-flavored water, water-flavored water, occasional liquor. Enjoy it.

Since you're a lazy fuck, tap water.

Flavored water is where you'll end up. I like carbonated, lemon or lime infused.

You can get it anywhere.

I REALLY like the term, "tap water." It's fucking awesome.

Juice is just as bad as soda.
Like other anons have said, flavoured water is the most feasible replacement.

Once your sugar addiction eases off, you will find just a glass of ice water quite satisfying.

I personally drink a lot of tea, ambient temperature and without sugar

Blender
Buy Fruit
put fruit into blender
add water
blend
drink

Don't buy juice. Blended fruit has no added sugar and lots of fiber and vitamins.

amazon.com/AriZona-Peach-Sugar-0-8-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B001THXOM4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

amazon.com/True-Peach-Lemonade-Drink-10-count-3g/dp/B00BBQZM1O?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

>mio-flavored water,
Enjoy your cancer

Water, water with slices of lime/lemon/mint/etc..
Tea(green, black, hibiscus, orange pekoe)
Mineral water(topo with lime)

Sparkling water should entertain your mouth enough.

Strychnine and Kahlua, warmed just a bit.

>I know water is the best, but little boring for me. and im too lazy to buy 100 % juice all the time.
Did it occur to you that you can mix that juice with water?
Depending on the juice, 5 to 25% juice are probably enough for adding some taste, without turning your drink into pure sugar, which juice essentially is. Especially citrus juices, such as lemon and grapefruit go really well with water, if you just use a really small amount of them.

Or just be a pleb, and buy those mixes premade. if you are in europe, "flavoured water", is actually just water plus some flavours (sometimes even real, natural flavours).

So if I make ice tea, then it is made just like regular tea, only put to freezer afterwards ?

I meant to say rich, not lazy. dont know why I did wrote lazy

Dont have these where I liveI have blender and this seems pretty ok idea

I heard mineral water is pretty bad for your teeth

>heard mineral water is pretty bad for your teeth
Who says this?
Its bad for your wallet, and bad for the environment, if transported far, or sourced local, but with one way bottles, but your teeth? Never heard of that.

When I quit drinking soda my go to was perrier with fresh squeezed lime juice.

It is called, "Iced tea," not, "Ice tea."

I'm coming over to your house and raping your neighbor's cat.

>Its bad for your wallet
I like that. Good turn of phrase.

I did drink orange juice and sparkling water 50/50 and it was nice

English is not my first languaguage and it is so hot here that I cant think clearly

Carbonated water gets its fizz from carbon dioxide. A chemical reaction in your mouth turns the CO2 into carbonic acid, not only giving the drink a tangy, zesty, refreshing bite, but also making it more acidic.

That's where the potential for dental erosion comes in, because the acid in drinks and foods can wear away your tooth enamel. Sparkling water is far less acidic than orange juice or a soft drink, but it's more acidic than plain wate

ok seems it is not so bad, I just heard it from somewhere I quess

>Carbonated water gets its fizz from carbon dioxide. A chemical reaction in your mouth turns the CO2 into carbonic acid, not only giving the drink a tangy, zesty, refreshing bite, but also making it more acidic.
That is certainly true, but if it where that acidic that it really would be an issue, I guess we would read about it even more.
After all, coca cola is using fucking phosphoric acid, and there are reported cases of people getting problems from that, but still, it is not a widespread issue.

>I quitting soda, what are some alternatives to drink instead.
>I know water is the best, but little boring for me. and im too lazy to buy 100 % juice all the time.

When you want fizz, substitute seltzer water which you can flavor with sweetened lime juice, splash of orange or cranberry, or simply buy flavored, like coconut LaCroix which is freaking delicious.

When cutting back on sugar, I find that freshly brewed iced tea requires very little sugar. Take a 1qt pyrex measuring cup with filtered water and 2 luzianne teabags to boiling in the microwave together. Shower or something useful for 20 minutes. Come back, pour that over ice or dilute with cold water. Pitcher it up, and chill down in the fridge. Do this every other day, and you always have iced tea on hand. Add sugar while hot, of course (or not at all as you taper back. Vary the teabags! Sometimes I toss in a peppermint herb tea to leave a cooling aftertaste on the hottest of days. Make it with jasmine oolong, green bags or constant comment orange-cinnamon. Half and half flavors or just flavor with a little honey with that sugar. All of the celestial seasonings zingers add a lot of lemony tartness with some extra bit of berry flavor from the hibiscus leaves.

Klass and Zuko mexican drink mix powders has some unusual flavors from pina colada to cantaloupe, some of which cut back on the sugar with a little aspartame or even add protein powder to get a bit smoothie like, but all of them have bits and pieces of dried fruit that is pleasant over ice. Make it to order a tsp at a time, or make a pitcher of an aqua fresca from scratch. Think basic limeade, with lots of fruit added, like watermelon.

My grandmother's picnic drink for special occasions was 1 can frozen limeade concentrate with .5 part concord grape concentrate per 2qt pitcher. Tart and berry rich, and a beautiful magenta color. Makes a great daiquiri too.

>tea with no sugar

This right here is the shit you need.

Do NOT add sweeteners to it. Drink it plain. It's a taste you have to get used to, but if you like beer, you can learn to like unsweet iced tea.

I've literally lost 15 lbs in 6 weeks just by dropping soda and drinking plain tea instead.

If you have a second language what language do you think with inside your own head?

Genuinely just curious.

What do you drink now?

Not him I know two languages and I think in English

I think it depends on where you live for a long time

I think in my "mother-language" , but if I live in place where they speak english only, then sometimes I think in english also

I speak two languages. I dream in both. Just like actual life - you may be speaking in one tongue then have to switch upon encountering a different person who only talks English.

Now here's a conundrum: What accent do people hear in their heads if they were born deaf?

>What accent do people hear in their heads if they were born deaf?
This is the patrician's question

>talks English.

You're not as fluent as you think you are.

Op here, thanks for all the suggestions.

Im off from work ! love ya

"...talks English..." is correct but not classical. Stay in school, sport.

some alternatives:
water with a squeeze of lemon
sparkling water with a few drops of bitters
chilled hibiscus tea
pomegranate molasses in water

Cordial
Tea
Fruit juice
Infusions

The list can go on.

It isn't, but you have to say it is in order to save face.

ice tea is fairly disgusting. I'd suggest just sticking with regular hot black tea with milk

It is correct and saving face on an anonymous image board is nonsensical. Get with it, gob snobbler.