How did Chicago deep dish become the ultimate, dank Veeky Forums meme???

How did Chicago deep dish become the ultimate, dank Veeky Forums meme???
This board can never recover, we live in a brave, new age of unrestricted meme warfare and I want to be at the forefront.

Never heard of it.

>he thinks a forced meme will last longer than a month on Veeky Forums

Golly I didn't realize it had become summer so quickly

>not realizing 'go 'za is a game changer.

They can't stop this train on its way to 'go town.

All meme's are forced.

May the force by with you.

I first memed chicago pizza around the beginning of last year on Veeky Forums
it will never die

What is "Chicago Pizza"?

You got me. I thought pizza was pizza. I didn't know they were assigned certain cities.

nah only the ones that aren't funny at all, like this one. Most memes spread because they are funny, and then after the first couple times you see it it loses it's humor and people who are just discovering it and still find it funny begin posting until the entire internet is done with it and it's only brought up rarely usually by little kids who are just discovering it for the first time.

Example A: the good ol 'za from the 'go is a forced meme as fuck, wasn't even funny the first time

Example B: Arrow in the knee was funny right away when the joke was that every guard in skyrim used that line so it appeared like they all had the exact same back story and arrows in the knee fucked the lives of so many adventurers, that one got old in a matter of hours, but it did have a little bit of humor right away.

>Source: I am a meme scientist

But 'go 'za also has a rim, as high as the sky therefore 'go 'za = skyrim

Even the donkey fuckers are on board.

You tried.

SHOTS FIRED, SHOTS FIRED!

bad

I dunno about all you other Louis Veeky Forumss here, but I actually like deep dish pizza. The meme is annoying though.

>2016
>getting shat on by /mlp/.
Feels bad, man.

>Louis Veeky Forumss
Good one.

because 'go style 'za is just so fucking delicious

and who are we to argue with deliciousness?

not mere mortals like ourslves

kek.
they're getting hammered with 'go 'za!

Because it fucking sucks, and the only people who try to support it are retards or Chicagoans, and nobody cares what they think.

doesnt being told to fuck off in the first post show that they arent

RIP the two man 'go 'za raid on /mlp/.

deep dish yak dick

Imagine 'go 'za made with Wisconsin 'cheese'
The ultimate flyover cuisine.

I wondet what those angry militants on /k/ think of 'go 'za?

i think it started with a few threads where there was a picture of lasagna and someone would ask how their chicago pizza is

I'm a frequenter of /k/. No one gives a shit. Fuck. No one gives a shit about half the stuff posted on our own board.

>tfw /mlp is more heavily moderated than /ck

It started when someone posted lasagna, calling it Chicago pizza and the first reply was, "har har."

I'm embarrassed that I know this much about Veeky Forums.

You are right.
Who would be most triggered by 'go 'za?

Nah. I get banned almost daily because of political differences. If I say one positive thing about Trump, I get banned.

Veeky Forums is a target rich environment.

People who like good jokes.

This is a food forum. If you shitpost post about your political opinions, and the mods ban you, that's nothing but the mods fulfilling a basic duty of being a mod.

I post about my 'go 'za opinions and get banned.
Nazi ass mods.

>Newfags discover forced memes and think they're revolutionary

I want to get off this ride. This garbage stops as soon as you stop posting it. Lurk moar, faggot.

I wish I were in the habit of saving an image of every time I get a 24 hour all boards ban from Veeky Forums, because it happens fucking constantly, usually because I insulted shitskins, chinks, or niggers.

Mine are always 'go 'za related.
I'm just passionate about it, that's all.

I wish you were in the habit of not posting.

I report every single 'go 'za post I see.
Shut up, faggot. I'm the heart and soul of this board.

Is that you, Kawell?

go za is sincerely my favorite food.

'go 'za thread on /b/.

obsessive behavior indicative of a neurological spectrum disorder and presumably latent mental illness

It's shit compared to real Chicago style pizza. The only people who like deep dish are faggoty tourists and north side yuppie transplants.
Who the fuck is that?

>implying my mental illness is latent
I'm not sure you fully understand the definitions of all the words you used.

go za, go za
where you be?
go za, go za
tasty treat!
go za, go za
can't you see?
go za is the za for me

i had figured you were years away from it rearing its head and showing through as a spastic tantrum in a public space, due to you being as young as you are.

Kek.
I figured he was dropped on his head when he fell out of his dads anus during his second "rebirthing" ritual.

A better question is why do we get global banned for shitposting on Veeky Forums? Is the mod a triggered 'go 'uck?

BTFO

Are you guys triggered by the fact that I report every single instance of this stupid meme, or that I use terms like shitskin and nigger? Either way you're all faggots.

That's NY style (pig disgusting).

finish ur summer reading billy

No, New York style has more of a raised crust and is sliced into 8 triangles. Chicago style is super thin with a uniform crust and toppings that basically go all the way to the edge, cut into square. St. Louis pizza is basically the same as Chicago style, but it's even thinner and uses a different kind of cheese. Detroit style is essentially Sicilian style pizza, and New Haven style is dogshit.

t. Pizza Scholar

I don't mind, i just reset my router which takes

>ur
Nice projecting there, DLP.
squares*

my wife's son is taking a cooking class to learn how to make a traditional 'go style 'za right here at home. i had to sell a few of my father's war medals to pay for his classes, but my wife's son is very passionate about 'go 'za.

rekt.

>admitting to ban evasions
You obviously care, or you wouldn't be so buttblasted about me reporting your forced meme.

Hi, ponyfag with zero stake in this argument, here..
Just wanted to say that's a good way to get your entire IP block banned.
Cheers - continue shitposting.

>2006
>we created original content that was actually funny
>2016
>we talk like babies about pizza and jerk off on other boards

>weeb image
>shitpost
Every single time.

I come back for people like you, I want to be like you, a part of you perhaps?

You think I'm not behind a VPN?

>tfw we can never go back
Fuck this site, fuck these children, and fuck this forced meme.

Mobile shit posting is best shit posting.

Literal mental illness. Get a hobby or a girlfriend or something.

How new are you?
You wouldn't be resetting your router to change your VPN IP address...
Which is it? Router reset or VPN?

damn... you must be a seasoned veteran of the web. ya this site was definitely much funnier when people would draw mudkipz on a birthday cake and post it then samefag the thread endlessly saying "Win" and "You win the internet today, sir", the screencap it, and post it over and over until it seemed as though it was perceived as funny en masse.

He's just panicking about his incoming ban.
It was much funnier when I was a teenager. I guess I just grew out of this website, which is populated mostly by 14 year olds.

14-21, no thank you.

Seeing as I'm turning 23 in 5 months, I'm way too old for this shit site.
>tfw I'll never get the kind of enjoyment out of Veeky Forums that I got when I was a middle schooler

That's not what a router reset is. I think you're fibbing.

'go' 'za meme is dank as fuck and spreading throughout Veeky Forums.
Good work guys.

>dank as fuck
How's summer going, little buddy? Did you get good marks in geography?

One look at that pie makes me have to take a giant shit.

You're aware that the mods can and will ban whole IP ranges, right? Especially when you tell them exactly what you're doing and I report the post.

Snitch.

>this nigga

but in all honestly the real difference is people used to have fun here instead of having a screaming meltdown over any "thing" that might become a "meme" to the point of shitting on original 4meme as a knee jerk reaction while every other "them" site sailed past us as people had fun

>classic image.jpg

>shitposting goza 24/7

Wow you shitheads are retarded. I bet you even think you aren't normies.

It's good to see another meme scientist here. I agree with your assessment, on the large. For the record, I'm still a student, but I should be receiving my MA in Meme Studies within a year or so now.

>admitting to being a fuck head

It's been memes about since day 1 homie. People have joked that shit probably since before you were born, hate to say it.

The meme about Chicago pizza now seems to be that its being a meme is the meme. We've gone post-structuralist metamemetic meme theory here, and frankly I think it's a bit much.

I like Kurt Cobain but that looks like a terrible pizza

go back to facebook dipshit

I'm 27. I use Veeky Forums mostly for Veeky Forums, and of course shitposting about go 'za.

Stop posting, fucking child.

You know you're speaking to a child when they use terms like, "23 and a half."

Nobody used that term.

>7743211
I wonder if this would be good if you took the cheese and made a small but contingunous layer around the bottom, then put in the sauce, then put on the rest of the cheese

It's already good.

just imagining throwing some cha on that za has my mouth watering

I fucking hate the word 'Za with all my heart