Live in Europe

>live in Europe
>try mountain dew after hearing about it so much on the internet
>it just tastes like 7up

What do people love about it so much?

>>it just tastes like 7up

What did you expect? It's a lemon-lime soda. Of course it tastes similar to 7up. Guess what? It tastes similar to sprite too.

>>What do people love about it so much?
People like what they're used to or grew up with. It's completely arbitrary.

>American
>Above the age of 14
>Mtn Dew sucks

Regular American here. That sugar bomb garbage is for kids.

>sprite
>taste similar to 7up
stop smoking. I mean, literally.

Of course they're not the same thing, but I'd certainly call them similar. Want an example of drinks that don't taste similar? Sprite and Pernod.

For me, it doesnt taste as 7up. I´s more sweet.

You can't taste the difference? 7up and Sprite taste like sugar and flavoring. Boring.

Dew tastes like radiator fluid and flavoring. Much more interesting. Us Americans don't really like food that doesn't taste at least a little poisonous.

Also it has caffeine and the others don't

Except it doesn't taste like 7up, or are you that faggot that also believes Pepsi and Coke tastes the same as well?

Mountain Dew and 7up taste nothing alike. Mountain Dew made with real sugar also taste pretty gross

Its the official drink of nascar for underage kids until theyre old enough to drink bud light with their dads and uncles

1) you've never tasted radiator fluid
2) who lied to you? was it your parents who told you all soda, fast food, pretty girls and fast cars were dangerous?

The brominated vegetable oil?

wow wow wow hol up 7up is much better than this sugary hell

>sugary hell

They contain about the same amount of sugar.

don't get me wrong i don't doubt it but it feels like mtn dew is pure sugar or something it's fucking disgusting

It doesn't taste like 7UP because it's the most disgusting soda ever made. Tastes like pure liquefied sugar. Even more than all other sodas I mean.

Almost hivemind.

Fucking hell, do you masturbate to the dream of being a coon?

what

>tastes like 7up

lolwut?

>That sugar bomb garbage is for kids.
Wise words, user. When you're a young teenager it might be the most exciting drink you can get your hands on. As you get older and experience more you realize it sucks. (Same thing happens with Taco Bell and Doritos. You think that shit is amazing when you're a kid, then you grow up and go, "WTF was I thinking?!")

The flavor of the shit sticks to your hands forever, even if you wash with soap. If you work on cars and don't use gloves, you'll know what it tastes like eventually. Better than fake sugar but not as tasty as real sugar. Kinda good actually, shame it kills you and all.

Isn't it banned in europe?

it's one of the ol' classic soda pop flavours. if you see the old time version of mountain dew, it's not so bad.

ITT: people with dull taste palates.

>this red wine tastes like garbage
>i don't see what the difference in steak cuts are
>i can put ketchup on anything

Don't feel bad OP, I can barely taste any difference between Coke and Pepsi