Today I found out, that money lies on the ground all around me

Today I found out, that money lies on the ground all around me

Other urls found in this thread:

cftc.gov/idc/groups/public/@customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, the average crypto investor has a sub-80 IQ.

Despite how retarded Veeky Forums is, it's still well above average. See reddit, twitter for some real crypto retards.

i was thiking of doing this. Would twitter IP blacklist me or some shit though? Could I get in trouble if I get caught?

Really wanna do this.

Seriously. You literally don't even have to try. Just change your name/pic to Vitalik's and copy and paste that exact message.

it's so fucking tempting to do this shit

Dude just scammed 4 grand.

TFW someone steals more in 4 hours than you have in your entire portfolio.

I don't understand how anyone that can figure out how to jump through the current hoops to get into crypto would fall for this.

It's probably the scammer himself "seeding" the address.

>scammer detected
orly, is that how it works hrrmm?

*increases music volume while maintaining eye contact*

It's pretty simple, people jump in without looking at the @ name because they want to get in as fast as possible

The current hoop is watching a YouTube video telling you how to buy on coinbase.

jesus fucking christ i used to do this shit on a french game called "dofus" back in 2007-2008, but i was a 13 year old edgy fuck scamming 7 years old kids
how retarded can people be to fall for this shit?

You're risking jail-time if you do this stuff.

cftc.gov/idc/groups/public/@customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

Government is starting to regulate. OP just wants you to start scamming so they can collect that sweet snitch bounty.

Shut the fuck up you fucking cunt. We don't talk about this. Your going to get me shunned.

this

Nah.....youtube comments.....holy fuck those are some retarded niggers.

Don't be rude please.

What does that mean, to "seed the address"?

7 proxies faggot.

True enough, but I would still consider even finding out what coinbase is or even that ethereum exists is an order of magnitude more complicated than the Nigerian prince routine.

>Could I get in trouble scamming people if i got caught?
You are being fucking retarded if you are seriously asking people this

As I understand it, the scammer sends money to himself from other addresses he owns to make the scam look more legitimate (to total dumbasses) on the block explorer

But under what law could they charge you?
People are just sending you money to your address, based on a tweet

If I was poorfag basement dweller, I probably would. It's just so many morons redy to be farmed, I can't believe it myself

I live in a 3rd world country and the police here cant catch anyone
How do I get my tweet to get many retweets and likes so I stay on the top so people see it?

Lmao this. I've never seen dumber motherfuckers than the retards that post about crypto in youtube comment sections.