I’ve got another $1k to put into to crypto. what coins do i buy...

i’ve got another $1k to put into to crypto. what coins do i buy? i’m thinking just straight BTC but my friend keeps telling me to buy IOTA ENG and-or VEN. thoughts lads?

Eos

get in GVT or stay poor OP

sell me on it. never heard of it

Wait for 6k and buy REQ.

HST, hold til EOY

Thank me in December

supply of 4 mio
The trading platform will be launched april.
EOY 2000$
The whole token is about that you can ''invest'' in a trader who does the trading for you Crypto and Stocks - and you profit with the trader without doing shit yourself ->passive income

XMR

Iota. Before the 22nd.

ENG NIGGA

whats on the 22nd?

EthPyramid

ditto

>makes up dates to generate hype

Bosch Connected World conference with Fujitsu and Daimler. Cofounder of Iota is the final speaker. Main stage.
Why would that be, I wonder?

Interesting. That's two quality shills I've seen today

What reason do you have to believe he's going to announce something there?
Have you seen Dom speak at other events? He repeats very similar presentations about IOTA usually.

>got another $1k to put into to crypto
dude so sweeeeht, so the rents upped the allowance or you just getting more craigslist johns?

This is not an average conference. Closing presentation, stage A for CEOs and CTOs of VW, Samsung, Daimler et. al is not a casual fireside chat. He wouldnt be there if he wasnt asked, and he wouldnt have been asked if it wasnt warranted.

i get $500 a week spending money from my parents. so every 2 weeks i have another $1k to invest. usually i put in stocks but now i got enough i want to go balls in with crypto

friendship ended with sergey, now dom is my best friend

Go all in on ethpyramid it's lit