Going to Subway later tonight, what should I order. I was thinking the Chicken Bacon Ranch with extra bacon

Going to Subway later tonight, what should I order. I was thinking the Chicken Bacon Ranch with extra bacon.

If you're not gonna be helpful please just scroll past the thread.

Personal 'za & a cookie.

Big hot pastrami with pickles and mayo light mustard.

This is my favorite thing to get.

Pepperoni/jalepno/a LOT of black olives/red onion

white choc cookie

Fuck of with this go za meme BS! Go rant to cancerous /b/ about it. Veeky Forums is a decent board, don't shitpost it to death.

Why would you order something so basic? I order things which I don't want to make at home e.g. BMT since I don't want several packs of different cold cuts or meatball since I don't feel like making meatballs and sauce home. Would you go to an Italian restaurant and order pasta with butter?

veggie delight

Footlong meatball on herb and cheese
Provolone
Toasted
Black olives, red onions, jalepenos, spinach, salt and pepper

That's my usual.

I don't think anyone goes to Subway for a "unique dining experience" except you.

People go to Subway because it's somewhat healthy, affordable, and convenient. You're the only one living who'd pretend Subway provides anything literally anyone can't make at home.

Footlong Tuna on white
American cheese
Cucumbers
Spinach
Onions
Mayo

you're welcome.

Jesus christ you treat fast food like it's a sit down evening dining experience. It's just fast food you fat fuck.

Chicken teriyaki+Moroccan lamb is a nice combo. Add your preferred cheese and salads

If it's not good enough to care about you shouldn't eat it.

cold cut combo, ask for some of the meatball marinara sauce on it, (there's no additional charge), provolone, extra lettuce, spinach, onions, cukes, oil, vinegar, oregano, mayo. toasted.

Does anyone else think it's in bad taste for Subway to keep their "eat fresh" slogan in light of Jared being a paedophile?

Make sure to get a cookie and ask them to toast the cookie in the oven. it's melty god-tier.

KEKKKK

Footling meatball
Herb crusted bread
Pepperjack cheese
toasted
jalapenos
red onion
banana pepper
olives
extra chipotle sauce
salt and peppa
oregano

No
What would that have to do with the slogan?

I feel bad for you and your boring life.

>Chicken Bacon Ranch

Only thing worth getting at Subway.

Holy shit, how did you come up with that? I don't think anyone has ever had this thought before!

OP here I am back.

I bought this for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if it was the meme magic or Subway but either way 7/10 would eat again.

Italian Herbs & Cheese or Italian bread
Turkey
Bacon or Pepperoni
Pepper Jack cheese
Toast that shit
Baby spinach
Pickles
Banana peppers
Chipotle sauce

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, op. Have a nice rest of your day