ITT: shit that you just cannot stop eating

ITT: shit that you just cannot stop eating
IM FUCKING ADDICTED HELP

>inb4 'go 'za

nigga thats lasagna

Potato chips. It's gotten to the point that I don't buy them anymore for the sake of my waistline.

Motherfuck

Hey. Hey, you. Take your shit memes back to /b/. This is one of the few good boards left.

Plain or white cheddar, I can fuck up a whole box in one day.

I can't buy these because I WILL eat the entire box. Life becomes a blur for 20 minutes, then I'll come to with an empty cheez it bag, disgusted friends, and immense sadness.

And cool ranch doritos too.

I actually get sick of those after a while. Regular tortilla chips are my poison.

The buffalo is better.

/thread

I've been there pham. I gained about 20lbs in 3 months from these fuckers.

I cannot control myself so I just don't even buy them anymore.

Jalepeno is better.

The secret is to not buy those fuckers.

These are like crack to me

For some reason, Lattice cut tastes way better

this

These bitches are fucking delicious

mah nigga

>tell myself that I'll only have a handful a day
>entire container is gone the day after

Same here except with hazelnuts.

I must have been a horny squirrel in another life.

my mom used to be so addicted to those things I had to take them away from her, I always thought they tasted gross

best weight loss advice

>discarded pretzel pieces in spice dust

Well. If it helps, know that your cashews are made from sweatshop labor. I visited family in Viet Nam and I had a aunt that "peeled" the cashews. First they dry out the cashew fruit, and then they carve out all the wooden inedible shit out with a tiny knife in a cramped space. Girls and women aged 6-70 will carve all of it. It's dusty as fuck and at least have them have some form of asthma or lung disease from inhaling too much cashew dust over they years. There's a guard dog on the premises, but it's not to protect, it's to scare the workers into working faster.

Anyway, that stopped me from eating cashews.

it seems like most stuff nowadays is made or harvest by slave labor so I don't really care and will keep eating them

Fucking ice cream. If I open a pint I don't have the self control to not have the whole pint, luckily I'm bulking though.

Ate pic related last night, was delicious

These kind of snacks are a good early introduction to the inevitable dragon chase later in life. The first piece is so tangy and delicious so you eat more. Slowly they lose that tang and you are left with handfuls of salt and seasoning with only one choice.