ARY is dumping like crazy. What the FUCK went wrong. I'm losing a shit ton of cash here

ARY is dumping like crazy. What the FUCK went wrong. I'm losing a shit ton of cash here.

Hey newfag, here's a tip: Do your research before jumping headfirst into a shitcoin. Spend an hour doing a bit of research and you'll now that --

>Token meant for the trucking business, a business full of white hicks who have no idea about technology and still pass off deliveries via signed paperwork
>Leader on the project is a Veeky Forums fag who has cronies who shill the fuck out of his coin
>The team itself is thin and pathetically lacking in experience
>Shipchain and Devery steal some of its thunder by being bigger, better delivery-focused projects but focused on industries that aren't ass-backwards when it comes to technology

The team might get lucky and convince a few small trucking companies to get on-board, and the token will eventually reach 100mil marketcap. But by then this gold rush would have ran it's course and you'll have put fucking everything on a shit token that 10x when you could have ridden other multiple tokens or gotten in on a 100x in that same timeframe.

That's IF they get lucky and actually find some significant trucking companies who will actually try and learn new tricks.

>don't buy because I own shipchain and devery

Oh yeah he sure sounds like he supports BlockArray. Fucking brainlet. Not everything is PsyOps, you paranoid schizo.

OP, there's only 6ETH on the buy side of the order book and 600ETH on the sell side. HODL is only not a meme on the top blue chip coins, not moonshot ICOs.

I straight up don't even own Devery or Shipchain. I'm all in on POSW. I just saw this being shilled on Veeky Forums, did my research, and was baffled at how people could be buying this thing. It's not like I think the ARY team is malevolent or anything (their shilling is annoying but it's not evil) it's just that it's a really fucking bad idea to buy into it. It's not a bad idea for the ARY team (they'll make a nice little living if they get a few smalltime partnerships) but buying into the token itself is fucking retarded.

my signal to buy when poor poos are crying about their bags. buy high sell low you tards. no matter the project it didn't matter. alts are still bleeding and the project came out at a shit time. you let it settle and you buy when people are crying.

This is why you don't buy ICOs for companies. Buy actually cryptocurrency platforms. If you want to invest in a company buy some stocks kek.

Why would the ARY team FUD their own project?

Should I just dump my stash? I have way too much of this trash.

if youre going to dump do it after march for some gains, better than losing, this is what im doing

Dump and hold xlm

Some TA fag should analyze this to either soothe my jimmies or rustle them even more because why not

t. bagholder

TA wouldn't work on a coin/token that has abysmal volume. My grandma could spike price by herself if she wanted to. Fundamental analysis is your only bet, and FA says this shit is dead.

Holy fuck. You faggots are not going to make it if you have this little patience. You will jump from coin to coin and watch 90% of them do their moonshot after you allready exited cause you didnt see a Green % on your portifolio for a couple days.

You guys are the definition of dumb money going to smart money

Anyone dumping this is straight up retarded. I can't believe some of my low ball bids are being filled.

it's a shitcoin m8

Don't shit on people trying to get out of a burning building.

ree

Props for POSW. Such a great idea. Do you have any idea how TPoS works on hardware wallets?

Its coordinated shilling. Veeky Forums is so loaded with shills these days its actually a good buy signal if you see multiple shill threads for the same token, all centered around a common narrative. It means whatever whale is paying them knows something and is accumulating.