I believe that the Sydney housing market bubble will burst in the middle of this year

I believe that the Sydney housing market bubble will burst in the middle of this year.

How can I make the most money out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

moneysmart.gov.au/borrowing-and-credit/home-loans/interest-only-mortgages/australias-interest-only-mortgages
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually also see a pretty big bubble where I live.

You don't buy a house
>/thread

Waiting for Brisbane's slump to save a bit of money... well... more like pay for a house closer to what it's actually worth rather than over pay in such an inflated market... Hopefully Australia as a whole this year drops this bullshit housing bubble.

when you say burst, do you mean the rate of growth will slow by 5%? or do you mean that the average price of houses will drop by 50% overall?

No, I mean when it happens. How do I take advantage of it?

I see a similar situation to the US in 2007/8 happening here.

Short REITS

Median house price in Sydney was $1.1M last year. Maybe not 50% - but significant drop.

Once we tell the Chinese and other foreign investors to get fucked, I don't see how the demand will be there. Most people are not going to stomach paying over 1M for a small terrace house in Redfern ffs.

im waiting for the pop so I can buy a house in the eastern suburbs
>t. paddo

You're literally retarded if you think Sydney will have the same pop as the american housing bubble did. America had the issue it did because they were overloaning to people that couldnt afford it. First home buyers literally need 20-30% deposit in Australia for a mortgage, the situations are not even remotely similar. All that will happen is a slight plateau, maybe even a 5-10% dip and then it will continue upward for another 5 years (source: every cycle in the aus housing market for the last 30 years)

Australia has interest only mortgages just like America at the height of the bubble

source?

Interest only mortgages arent what caused the crash, lack of collateral supporting the loans they were giving out did. They gave loans to people that had nothing to hand over if they foreclosed. Had nothing to do with what % the loan was, thats just stupid

moneysmart.gov.au/borrowing-and-credit/home-loans/interest-only-mortgages/australias-interest-only-mortgages

Buy low, rent, hold, 5-10 yrs, sell, pretty basic formula. Also, buy distressed properties, foreclosure or owners in trouble directly.

>2/3 investor loans are interest only

The reason I think it’ll burst is due to the oversupply of property. Many builders in the Sydney area are finding it hard to get rid of their properties.

Thanks friend.

But what I don't have the capital for that?

medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

Enjoy. Or, yanno, be horrified.

see

Buy houses after the bubble bursts. Sell when value increases.

make people panic sell and help burst the bubble then buy the dip

Not housing related, just asking here because its an australian thread

Im an electrician apprentice (4th year) I want to start my own business in the next couple of years, but know nothing about runnung a business.
Do you guys know of any books, courses, podcasts ect that I can learn from?
Would It be worth doing a tafe? If so what course?

Also, where to cop modafinil in Australia?

Do a tafe course for starting your own business up. They do them specifically for what you're after. Also... Google that shit.