ERC20 has been disappointing as of late, enigma was the last thing I've cared about and that was in early fall

ERC20 has been disappointing as of late, enigma was the last thing I've cared about and that was in early fall.

Shill me your coin, I'll buy my stack outright and you can enjoy a little pump of 20btc.

Other urls found in this thread:

endor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get more rlc.

>doesn't own link

PoSW

>Rebranding to Stakenet
>Only 30 million marketcap
>Masternodes at 20k coins
>Will allow users to stake any stake-able cryptos through their service (advantageous because people wont have to do traditional staking which could require VPS or running computer 24/7)
>Is going to at least 5x over the next month
>Once token swap to XSN is complete, will be listed on major exchanges

easy 10-50x
Hubii Network Token (HBT) Decentralised Content Marketplace
- Working closely with Telenor Group. They have worked together for years on various projects. Telenor is a mostly government-owned telecom giant
- The teams built Wowbox together prior to this
- This already working product with 50 million users will be migrated to the hubii network
- Closed beta for existing B2B customers just deployed
- Former Reuters editor-in-chief David Schlesinger as advisor
>CEO Jacobo Toll Messia
- Founded Hubii based on his experience in large IT projects across industries, investment banking, oil & gas, as well as telecommunications
- Owns 75% of his own company Hubii AS
- With Hubii he focused on creating global solutions that combine content, mobile and new technologies. Hubii currently serves content to 50 million users daily across 200 countries working with leading telecom and mobile device manufacturers
>Other partnerships
- TCL/Alcatel/Hawk, a top-10 global mobile phone manufacturer selling products in over 160 countries
- Groupo PRISA, world’s leading Spanish and Portuguese-language media group
- OmiseGO, fully public and decentralized payment and exchange platform

Next year I will for sure. This year, no. I've talked to Rory and he's made it clear to me that nothing will be ready till fall, even nodes.

Rlc is the flavor of the month, I had 10k before. Buying it now seems silly when I should be selling more, I want something fresh.

wanna buy some of mine?

pfr

You have a shit ton of OMG the best coin for 2018. Pick up some ETH, if you are betting on OMG you are also betting on ETH.

No link????

If not link then High performance blockchain or NEO, thank me later

Next year.

Yeah, y'know what I think these are the best possible picks, might just beef them up.

ERC20 is retarded. Basically the gift cards of block chain. ERC271 will have the most actual use in the future but unfortunately no one gives a fuck because they're not fungible and can't be held for value like a stock can.

Someone needs to make an actually good business idea where an ERC271 token can be accepted like real estate.

Want 10-50x ? PCOIN. Market Cap $800k
tiny suppy now. new exchange HITBTC this month

Endor Protocol is another MIT project co founded by Alex Pentland.

Currently in Presale
endor.com/

I also have 20k or so neo from antshare days, that feeds me, dividends.

How come no acknowledgement of PoSW/Stakenet? Is there something I should know as a holder?

Not trying to shill, I think its a pretty cool undervalued product

I don't know enough about it user, some things to note is, pos implies work, so posw seems redundant to say and a rebrand is pretty much a meme at this point. I need to sit on this for a week, lurk their social mediums history and chatroom history and DCA into it because this has slipped past me completely.

But it's worth throwing 10k at, though I might wait till after the swap to bother. My advice would be to sell the news, not because you might be selling to me, but that a swap is a very turbulent event for any currency.

Hey bud. Thanks for not ripping me to shreds haha

So PoSW actually stands for Proof of Stake Wallet, and is a product designed to help others easily stake their stakeable coins using their software.

PoSW aka Stakenet calls this process "Trustless Proof of Stake," and the company takes a small cut of the staking fees as commissions for their services (of which master node holders get a significant portion of for supporting the network)

Its a pretty unique idea thats I think is flying under the radar.

Ah, thrown me off there. Whitepaper for me to read then.

I agree new forms of stake delegation is good, makes me hark to why I think Cardano is a good investment. Thank-you for your clarification I'll continue digging in.

Look into GVT man, all im gonna say but if you aren't LARPING you're clearly smart and will realize the potential of GVT

Easy, OP. Block Array.

It tracks truck shipments on the blockchain, which is considered a big problem in the industry. They are in BITA, the Blockchain in Transport Alliance, which includes members such as FedEx and UPS. They already have a partnership going, conducting a pilot study with a company that has 15 trucks.

Also, its in a dip right now, so you can get it at a huge discount. In fact, its even below ICO price. About 50% off from ICO.

Do it OP. Become a scary ary.

> below ico price