Is the HSP a purely Australian phenomenon, or can you get them overseas as well?

Is the HSP a purely Australian phenomenon, or can you get them overseas as well?

Looks great! Wait a second...
>halal
dropped

>Has never eaten a kebab

I eat gyros, faggot.

also, this

>HSP
it's an AB

Variations of this theme are everywhere. The Glasgow Munchy Box goes a step further, but you can get similar from any kebab joint in the UK or Germany. Sub out the fries for rice and you have the lamb/chicken boxes NYC office workers line up in front of carts for at lunchtime.

Do you really believe that the kebab you are served in a corner joint like the one posted in OP is in any way hallal?

>halal snack pack

Where can I get this in the US

that looks amazing

The whole "halal" food shit is already a scam, pretty much all non pork you can get your hands on in any christian/jewish country is halal because animal cruelty and health laws.

t. islam pro

you could try dumpster diving

So they're just asada fries?

You're retarded. Halal meat comes from an animal that has had its throat slit and been bled to death, which is not how most livestock is killed.

yes but with Arab semen, the "special sauce"

The one you buy yourself at your butcher, yeah.

Here we're talking about the premade chunk of meat that corners put in rotisserie and sell as döner kebab.

It's a mix of meat spices fat and a lot of additives and quite often there will be pork gelatin in it.

t. neither a muslim nor a jew

What the hell is an HSP

Looks a lot like Rochester's Garbage Plate

Literally every country in Europe thinks that kebab meat and fries is something special that only they have.

How so many different cultures with unique cuisines became so delusional about cheap, immigrant drunk food being unique to their little village is beyond me.

My negro...

American states do the same fucking bullshit with Mexican food. It's a disgrace.

>Comparing that disgusting shit to an HSP

No,actually, I was comparing it to the Carne Asada Fries that were posted.

LRN2READ

Nobody thinks that Tex-Mex in rural Minnesota is actual Mexican food, just the same as they don't think the Chinese-American buffet next door in the strip-mall is authentic Chinese food.

In contrast, yuros will post kebabs a dozen times every day and act as though it's something special and unique to their country.

Yes, they are. It's not worth lying about. They would literally have their windows smashed in and employees bashed if it was ever found they were falsely claiming their food to be halal.

do I have to go to San Diego to get good Asada fries? Cause no one seems to want to serve them in L.A.

Yes. Go to Don Carlos Taco Shop, and tell them Steve Simeone sent you.

NYC. We call it Halal Cart.

Toronto has shwarma/gyros poutine too

>meat and potatoes

MEH

theyre all over oc and la try harder

Go to Rigoberto's or Taqueria de Anda in OC

No. No they're not. Does that meat look even remotely similar?

Kinda looks like a dutch Kapsalon. But different.

I'm Australian and what the fuck is this?

OH I see, halal snack pack? Sorry, I don't live in Sydney or Melbourne so I wouldn't know.

Why not just fuck off if you've got nothing to say?

This thread. Love it or leave it.

>t. angry cuck

Time to go prep Muhammad's cock.

ayyyy mein WNY neger

Nick Tahou's a best

I'll stick with my poutine thanks

It's not just Australians. Everyone gets the trots, bro.

Not in germany. To be called döner it has to be lamb (or chicken) and not more than 60% minced meat.

>is [anything 'Australian'] original and/or unique to Australia

No.

>Mad because our culture's better than his

Holy shit, that looks fantastic
If only america could get a hold of this and run it into the ground instead of memeracha

If you're Canadian.

If you have kebab shops over there you could probably just show them a photo and give them instructions to make one.

>NYC office workers line up in front of carts for at lunchtime.
college students, not office workers

You can get good ones all over California.

>tfw only kebab place here doesn't sell fries
>tfw they're only open 10-8 so no drunk shenanigans

I'm Aussie and I've never even seen this or heard of an HSP. Wtf is it? It's probably South Australian.

You can find them in LA, user. If you really have issues, drive to Phoenix and go to a Filiberto's. Blows anything you get in Cali the fuck out.

Smoke's is garbage. They have awful gravy which ruins everything.

you can get plenty of stuff like that

kek read the news.

they just reported about most of it being bullshit.

Yes, in different variations.

pic related is the most popular one in the Netherlands

American version

Forgot pic

London

Literally every street has a kebab shop (usually more than one).
London is pretty much a muslim city and thats no exaggeration, but my word am I thankful when its 4pm and im drunk as fuck and Abdul has his greasy kebab shop open.

Looks like carne asada fries Mexicans got this going on also.

Looks like donair poutine

>a muslim city
>4pm and im drunk as fuck
>Abdul has his greasy kebab

London in a nutshell

> nobody here thinks this
> everybody over there thinks that

You don't sound retarded at all!

They're all over the goddamn place, especially east LA. I imagine you must live at least 50 miles out but say LA if you are seriously making a statement like that

It's basically a symbiotic relationship. The teetotaler gets cash from somebody too drunk to count his change, the drunk gets a fresh shade of colour to add to his morning vomit.

Yankee here. What am I looking at? Just a plate of fries covered with kebab meat and the usual sauces you'd see with it? We don't see much of that specific combo in my neck of the woods, but low-cost tex-mex hashhouses usually have something similar on offer. Fries topped carne asada or carnitas, guacamole/avocado, and melted oaxaca or jack cheese. The place nearest me goes balls out and offers pickled jalapenos or red onion and crumbled cotija cheese as well.

Seems to me just about anywhere you can get fries you can get some variation on the theme of fries smothered in other tasty but probably not that healthy things.

It's Adelaide af mate

There's an official Halal group in my country that validates all food which would be considered halal
so, they get a seal of approval. If it's not halal, they won't get that seal.
So yeah, I do.

See:

How come? Only meat could be halal. Halal meat is about how many hooves a mammal has(two) and if the animal skinned alive or not. The whole concept was established to prevent crucial behaviors of the pre-Islamic Arabic tribes against animals like skinning them alive. Any animal with two hooves killed by a Muslim only for the sake of consumption is halal automatically.

How can a vegetable can be halal ffs? You silently repeat Allahu Akbar three times while chopping it? This whole HSP thing is ridiculous and only there for marketing purposes.

Well you can get a doner meat and chips in the UK that is pretty common, I like garlic sauce so thats close. Not heard of having cheese on the chips as-well, would be sick though so its probably done somewhere.

ITT: americunts talking about muh stupid unrelated mexican shit fuck off

Try the holy trinity m8.
Garlic, barbecue and chilli sauces.

We have something like it over in the states but with some variation:

In Adelaide they call these "atomic bombs", "AB", or "atomics". Usually served up by a hairy greek man and his son/cousin/etc...

>"atomic bombs"
it's short for afterbirth, you got memed
and who the fuck calls them an """atomic""" other than a shit suburban takeaway looking for a gimmick name for their AB?

Kebab with birdshits?

Fili B's is worse than Taco Bell. If you want good carne asada fries go to Los Favoritos or Amados if you are in the Pheonix Area.