ITT: Chads that have a monthly budget for coke and hookers

>age: 25
>600 dollars on hookers per month
>400 for anything else that comes to mind (mostly shopping, dates, books, occasional drugs,).

nice larp bro

The only people that have to pay for sex are those that can't get it for free. You pay for sex, therefore you're not a Chad.

>wasting your money on women and drugs

you realize if youve been doing that for say, a year, and put that money into various obvious crypto projects you'd be a multi millionaire? But worth it right to fuck some average looking whore who probably fucked 5-10 guys the same night before you lmao

You dont pay for the sex
You pay for the bitch to go afterwards

This

unless she's a hooker, then you're paying her for sex.

>400
>coke
>all month

400 dollars for shopping? Where do you shop? Fucking walmart?

>dates
>hookers

/thread

I invest at least 2k on quality cocaine per week.

op kisses prostitutes i bet

This mentality is so stupid. I pay for sex because it's removes from me all of the negatives that come from being thirsty and undersexed.

I actually have found it easier to fuck regular girls since I started having sex with prostitutes. You have no idea what it's like going through life not feeling sexually thirsty (unless you are some charismatic .1 percenter chad, which isn't my case). It's fucking god mode my guy.

>invest in coke
I’ve been where you are bro. Enjoy it while it lasts, you’ll miss this later

>only 600 on hookers

LOL

Degenerate loser. Grow up.

>You have no idea what it's like going through life not feeling sexually thirsty
I haven't fucked in 4 years and I couldn't care any less. You horny faggots are pathetic .

This actually makes me feel good. You guys are right. In the grand scheme of things my fun budget is extremely small. I might increase it next year if I can double my wealth again

Kys degen

Too bad coke makes you feel like shit 10 minutes later
sage

that's when you're supposed to take more xanax

My hooker budget goes to my wife now. Fuck this shit I wish I hadn't gotten married when I was broke. I never knew I'd have money like this and that it'd be so difficult to actually hide it without taking on significant risk.

peasant confirmed. You need to be making enough money that 1k is a tiny drop in the bucket a month.

you realize that a fucking account manager makes enough to have a hooker budget of 600?

>400 coke
>monthly
OP IS A FAGGOT

I bet I put more cocaine up my nose then all you kents spend annually !

Are prostitutes even worth it brehs? I think I would just feel disgusted with myself after it and be pissed I wasted 300 dollars on 15 min of fucking instead of just jerking off. Maybe when I started making 6 figures a year after taxes I won't have that mindset.

>he still sniffs his coke

Thats not a whole lot of money and you're only getting about 3 hookers with that money

>cocaine

I'd rather have poor man's cocaine, amphetamine tbqh. Cocaine is literally unhygienic as fuck and overall a waste of money.

for hookers, not coke
no drugs, occasionally 1 cup of tea a day

yup

this.dont be such a fag op

Get off this board

3 cheap ones

>counts money in 2018
pfff