They're literally giving away MILLIONS of FREE XLM to niggers in Africa after you faggot shills have been dumping your...

>they're literally giving away MILLIONS of FREE XLM to niggers in Africa after you faggot shills have been dumping your wagecucked jewbucks into it for the pst 6 months

hooo boy lmfao. I always hated this coin right after XRP, it's just so pleasureful to see you losers getting BTFO. Cmon guys, lets laugh at Lusers in this thread

Will t'shanday and ja'markis even know how to hold/sell xlm?

Hoooly shit lumies are in a panic, claiming their cucking is "charity".... ahaha ahahahahahahahahaha hhaha

DAMAGE CONTROL. They're too emotionally attached to their wocket ship to even sell after this pahahahaha

This is sad. I almost feel like I'm bullying down syndrome children

>token burn is bad

Pfffff hahaha we've got a live coper in this thread now boys. Thanks for holding those bags! He thinks this is equivalent to a token burn hahahaaha

Hey Boyz. I held roughly 9k XLM @ .06$

Took my original investment out and now it's all gravy. Who the fuck cares if they're giving it out.

You don't know shit about economics you fucking retard. Stay poor

This better be some fucking joke. 70% of my bag is XLM.

It took me years of frugal living to save enough to invest and now they want to just give this shit away?

Yep you're right. I don't have an MBA in finance. I don't work at a large healthcare org. I don't make 6 figs under 30 and only put a small amount of my investibles I crypto.

I own no rental real estate. I'm just some idiot. Hahahah

Get rekt pleb

wait is this real? what are they going to do with it?

source?

>wait is this real? what are they going to do with it?
No it's not real and if you fall for shit tier coordinated fud like this you wont make it. Sorry

Only 20% of the supply is circulating. Those coins were going to be released eventually anyway. So if you're long on XLM this is a good thing. Giving XLM to some spear throwers in africa? Sounds like a great idea compared to selling that 80% of the supply on the open market.

God i hope whoever is paying you FUDers didnt pay in advance. Some garbage level fudding attempts right here

Nice pat on the back their faggot. I bet you're Canadian. No one fucking cares about your useless degree at some no name company kiddo. Keep coping about throwing any money into Stellar, kek. Everyone is laughing at you

It's on the fucking Stellar.org website. Hahahahaha

Why are you such a racist prick? Everyone who owned stellar knew about this, the end goal is to make blockchain tech improve the lives of others not to dump expensive bags on someone for selfish benefits.

My personal policy of never liking or trusting anything Reddit likes has done me well in life.

holy fucking shit, literally TRY and defend this, you fags. i can't believe i was so close to falling for this piece of shit, i'm fucking DONE.

This.

Abahahahahahahaha

Holy shit. The cope is STRONG with this one. Fucking dusional...

>I-I d-didn't get into crypto to make money!
>I did it to support niggers in the third world but literally giving them free money!!!

The stubborn cognitive dissonace you fags have is truly exceeding expectations

not everyone who holds stellar knew that they were going to be diluted down to pennies for the benefit of people they have never met

Many of them were indeed speculating with the goal of profit

Like I have always said, I will invest in XLM when the government recognizes it as a charitable tax write-off that it is.

I think we are very close to making the write official. So good news to any bagholders ITT, you will be able to write down your taxes a little bit in April.

Oh my fucking god. This has to be bait.... noo no no no wayyy is this real

I don't own xlm so I can't be fudded ITT. Since I don't own it I have no interest in researching this, I'm just asking out if curiousity if it's real and what these Africans are supposed to do with it if it is.

>greatest transfer of wealth in human history
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be american
>get school shot

do niggers in africa even have internet? aren't they just going to lose all their xlm because they don't understand how a wallet works? is this a buy signal?

This is potentially the weakest attempt at coordinated FUD I’ve seen on biz

Buying 100k

where do i sign in for giveaway?

yeah why do something that would make the price go up

I just sold my bags and it feels so good. Why the fuck would I want to transfer my wealth to niggers in Africa? Let the DEVS give away their stacks. Fucking hypocrites.

Nice fucking roadmap to liquidation if you stay in this one.

I posted this in the last XLM-nigger-hand-out thread and was accused of FUD:

>Literally TRON tier.

>I was actually puzzled when a few weeks ago I received a balance of 5,000 XLM into my Kraken account. I thought initially that it was a case of someone misdirecting their transaction to the wrong wallet, so I immediately withdrew it to Binance and bought LINK, lel.

>Thanks XLM bag-holders.

>I coin worth handing out sure sounds like a "solid" hold, kek.

Pic related is the notice I got from Kraken a few days later.

Also I would be okay with some charity but this is literally like 80% of the total coin supply that they are giving away.

>i-it's FUD, just bought 100k

lmao

Why even have a coin. They should have your guis jewbase wire transfers going straight to the bank of zimbabwe KEK

What kind of regimen of psychoatives are you currently on user?

That's not even vaguely coherent.

Christ, this place has become a cesspit.

nigger apes can't even handle plumbing or agriculture despite advanced modern technologies

Retarded FUD like this literally just means that OP really likes this shitcoin.

>literal distribution of wealth
My sides

>people who invest in high supply coins becuase they think they understand the white paper
Every time
>video related, you and your bags