I fucking love brie but I only ever eat it plain on crostinis. What else can I do with it?

I fucking love brie but I only ever eat it plain on crostinis. What else can I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5PukAEq95g?t=6m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=k5PukAEq95g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boil bake it stick it in a stew?

There as to be desert with brie, I think I remember... i have to look up the ingredients... I think it's like a cheese cake...

cum on it

Make a brie'za

Delicious in a sandwich with ham.

I tried Brie in salad.
Honestly?
Yellow was better for that.

Cut some pancetta to make some thick lardons. Manually place the lardons in the brie like you would rosemary in a lamb leg.

Tinfoil all of that, over the barbecue.

With loads of butter on a water biscuit
Add some salt and pepper too.
Fuck yeah

Brie is tasteless shit tier

Brie is a large spectrum of cheeses. What the fuck are you on?
Jesus man. I need to get some pancetta, brie and a barbecue.

I have a great aunt who grew up in French Canada, for special occasions she used to wrap a whole wheel of Brie in pastry dough, do a little pattern on top with extra dough(usually a fish), then bake it and serve it hot as an appetizer with fruit, jam, and crackers. She always just called it baked Brie.

Grilled cheese. Sour dough bread with red onion and pear slices in it

Funny, just pulled a wedge out of the fridge, now the wait for it to come up to temp.

Gonna eat it on some good foccia crackers maybe some mega death sauce on one or two pieces lol.

It's only good if you let it age properly, eating it right after a grocery store pick up is tasteless

>tfw I have all of this in my kitchen right now
Should I try it? Sounds rather disgusting

won't matter

it already tastes like cum

If you're feeling extra fancy, use a high plate or plate bowl and put some dry white wine in it, then another plate over it with the brie + lardons, then tinfoil.

The barbecue shouldn't be too hot, just enough for the dry white to evaporate and give your melted brie and pancetta a delicate aftertaste.

With some fresh bread and some wine it's godly.

His recipe is shit.

Cut a red onion like it's shown on a pic and blanche it real quick. Pour some olive oil into a bowl, add fresh grounded pepper, salt some herbs, blanched onion and mix. Bath your brie in this mix and wrap it in a tinfoil. Grill or bake on high for about 15 mins.

this sounds extremely gay

if you do this you are a gay

>lelelele people eat other stuff than my tendies and hot pockets they must be gay

Sure is summer lately on Veeky Forums

>I'm hiding in a closet
>I'm worried someone will guess even based on my cooking

sounds delicious without the red onion. I'd do it.

Baked brie with some kind of jam/preserve on top is awesome.

This.

Phyllo Dough > Brie > Raspberry Preserves/Jam

Makes a ridiculously delicious thing for guests to eat with crackers or your lonely ass to munch in its entirety

Slice up pear, and sear the pear slices in a dry cast-iron

Cut plums into cubes and cook down into a compote with a small amount of caramelized, minced sweet onion, clove, and anise.

Lay out filo dough on parchment paper.

On the filo dough, layer in pear, then brie, then a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, then the pear, then a little more brie, then a drizzle of honey and sprinkled sea salt. Repeat as many times as you want.

Cover with another layer of filo dough, brush with egg wash, and bake in a convection oven until crisp and golden brown.

Serve hot with plum compote as a garnish on top.

Grilled cheese with apple slices, honey, and Brie.

it's good in a salad with avocado
idk why, my mom just did it and it balanced out nicely

sounds pretty good as long as you don't overdo it.

Had a sandwich yesterday: turkey breast with brie and sliced cucumbers on baguette. It was very nice.

You could fry it up like a mozzerella stick

youtu.be/k5PukAEq95g?t=6m44s

Brie and bacon baguette.

Make sure to melt the brie before you put it in, you can also have a red onion chutney on there if you want somr tang.

Are you all retarded ? You just have to put Echiré or Isigny butter on fresh baguette, and put a slice of RAW MILK Brie(not the shitty tasteless pasteurized milk Brie), and simply enjoy !

All your wannabe "fancy" (guess most of you are americans), are juste waste of God-tier cheese...

Honey, almond slices, and dried apricots on bread or crackers

I've had brie with orange marmalade on grilled cheese. Black pepper on it too i think. Pretty gud. Messy though

OH SHIT MY NIGGA THESE PEOPLE ARE GRAND

Okay what's the deal with the rind?

Can I eat it? Should I take a bunch of time to scrape the delicious insides out?

bake it with thyme and garlic or slathered in jam and honey

serve on some sort of yeasty bread

the rind is fine to eat

yeah i know its edible, but is it worth it?

Deep fry it

youtube.com/watch?v=k5PukAEq95g

I think you should try it and report back.

warm it up and eat it on fruit, with some crusty french bread.

Try them on tiny crusts

Crostini, mate.

Get some french bread, long slices about half inch thick at an angle so it's nice and long, now lightly toast the sods.

Take 'em out, rub with olive oil, garlic / garlic oil if you've got it is tops but no essential.

Sling some slices of brie on there, then whatever you want, maybe some sliced tomato, or red onion relish, a nice fruit preserve, whatever you want.

Sling it under the grill till it looks good, there you go, great stuff.

Better with Camembert, mind.

I've got the shittiest thing you can do

toast up some bread, butter it
heat up baked beans
put your brie, sliced thinly, onto the bread and pour the beans over it
salt, pepper

hate yourself / glory in delicious peasant food

excellent 'go style 'za there my man

That's a common appetizer user

>lol

I wish cheese was peasant food in Canada...

>it already tastes like cum
when was the first time you sucked dick user