Be poor, married, with children, get paid $4,165 by the IRS

What the fuck is this?

>be me doing taxes on Goybo Tax
>married and have baby.
>make $19,584 last year
>expect to pay around $2,000 in taxes
>wtf is "EIC" and "child tax credit?"
>government is sending me check for $4,165

Tell me I did something wrong. I just clicked the boxes and answered all the questions as truthfully possible. I went back through and double checked all my information and I can't find the problem. Turbo tax is designed to be as user friendly as possible, with their stupid Yes or No questions, and they automatically generate the return for you and send it off. How can I look at the raw return that they send the government? I need to see every line item.

There's no way the US government is paying me to be poor and lazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgu8YKqL6M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to Trump-era, more free gibs for being a good goyim.

>There's no way the US government is paying me to be poor and lazy

Now you know why Ghettos exist, you'd get even more if you never married your wife and popped out a couple more kids.

I don't understand. Who's paying for this? It's not fair. I could be making $50,000, but I was super lazy last year and only worked part time at Starbucks. I maintained an extravagant lifestyle by living off savings.

I seriously cannot comprehend how I'm getting cash back when all I did last year was lay around, get drunk, play video games, fuck my wife, and have children.

Damn, I made 21k last year and you're making me excited. I hope I get a good amount like that.

What made you get so much anyway? I made 19k last year and only got like 1200 back.

I don't know. That's what I'm asking. Where can I look in Turbo Tax (besides their PlaySkool menus) to see?

2017 taxes were not on Trumps tax plan

>Who's paying for this?
Unironically white American males

Dude I am calling Leonard J. Crabs my attorney to sue you for stealing Cliff Yablonski's picture that he took.

Buy crypto with that money
4k on ethereum now should be 40k by eoy

Welcome to america , you now know why /pol/ hate niggers

I'm stealing this photo

how much did your wife make?

Its the child tax credit and your shit income you fucking lardass. That's why your getting so much money back. Thank your kid.

We made 19K together. I actually made 12K and she made 7K.

Jesus.... 7k in a year... 12k in a year.. This is legit poverty. I'm sorry, OP.

My wife by herself paid like 20k in taxes. Guess we are paying for your kid

Oh man that sucks, dawg. I presume you're young so you still have your life ahead of you to get to 6 figures per year.

Back when I was 26, I was still making 20k a year

>Make 57k in retail busting my ass and working overtime.
>Can't get financial aid in my state to go back to college because I make too much
>Will probably only get about 1k back on taxes

The government is shit. They penalize you for trying to work your way up and reward you for being lazy and having kids you can't afford.

I’m so sorry

You didn't do anything wrong.

You were a good goy this year, you deserve a little bit more of your own slavebux back.

Good goy.

It's not though. That's why this is so fucked up. We're not poor, we're lazy. My wife only made 7K because she quit after 4 months. I only worked part time because I had 25,000 in savings and didn't want to get a real job.

We deserve ass kicking from grandpa for being lazy good-for-nothings, not a check from Uncle Sam to buy more booze and crypto with.

My wife and I made just under 100k this year; got back just over $3000, and only because we got raped with student loan interest payments (over 160k in total loans between us) and hit the max deduction.

so yeah, this stings. Not your fault, OP, but fuck does the gov suck.

I also made 19k, and had 0 withholdings, and my wife made 0 taxable. With my kid I'm also getting $4400, despite paying no taxes at all, kek.

I used HR block's calculator, so I think your estimate is right.

I’d say you’re poor and lazy

fuck u op

and here i am a single dude with an okay job getting ASS fucked by the gubment

fuck life

>you now know why /pol/ hate niggers
I used to work with an engineer from Africa. I assure you, everyone on the planet hates niggers- even actual Africans.

Just found this vid on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=sgu8YKqL6M8

>Who's paying for this?
Look at the nation, we're all paying for it - your kids included. Wealth redistribution with a healthy portion headed straight to the top. Fractional-reserve banking and a national debt at the same time - amazing! Foreign aid to countries who invest in bonds the government pays interest on - astounding! Even the econ faggots will sit here and tell you that everything would crumble to dust without inflationary currency. Modern civilization is a bubble ready to pop - I hope you can afford a bunker in New Zealand with your 4k. We're all fucked!

fuck u fag

cucked

confirmed fag

fake and homoerotic

most likely gay most likely homosexual

>make 102k CAD
>600 a week in fed tax
>owe 400 dollars in tax

Canada. I wasn't a good goy and didn't max out deductible retirement savings. Still, 600 a fucking week.

>poor nigger OP is getting free gibs
>"ITS DA WUN PERSHENT!!"
Damn, Bern-out plebbitors are the epitome of retarded.

you are correct. Poor fags get EIC up to around 45k. I did this when I was a poorfag. I had three kids, made 38k a year, not only did I know owe ANYTHING, I got 6.5k in EIC from the goverment, as well as free healthcare. I have a friend who is a LPN who made about the same as me and he was a single guy, he ended up owing a fuckload of taxes. He was raging when I told him about EIC.

you need KIDS that you can claim as dependents for EIC. You also need to be the head of houshold. look this fucking shit up. If you have kids and make under 45k and are somehow not using this you are fucking retarded.

dont let your cunt wife claim the kids as dependents, head of household needs to do that. you also need to have the kids more than 50% of the year and provide the majority of their expenses to get EIC

CLEARLY KNOCKED OFF AND PENIS SEEKING

It's BECAUSE you made less money that you get more gibs

you were supposed to get redpilled on /pol/, but to each their own

actually EIC was around in the 90s

ersatz and happy

I only make about 60k CAD but it still fking sucks, if I take up freelance it pushes that bi-weekly pay into the next bracket and I get taxed heavily right away. Worked my ass off for 40 extra hours for $2000 but only got $1400 in my pay cheque. That was when I realized it wasn't worth it, all my money is going to refugees, better off with crypto

imposture of a perverted nature

OP, listen to me..your kids future depends on it.

Buy BTO and HPB with in and hold on to them tight. Do it now and forget about it.

questionable and weak

I paid about 120k in taxes, fuck you all

If I was born Canadian I would probably just kill myself desu

Good for you man. Single white male, I made 91k last year and only got fucking 950 back.

wanted to add more advice for OP and everyone in the thread.

If you are EVER planning on having kids.... do it as early as possible. You can get all kinds of assitance, and pretty much live great and get paid to raise them. When you are young you have enough energy to deal with kids and work too, it just gets harder the longer you wait. Legit just drop out of school and find a good woman to knock up, make sure you knock her up back to back, fuck, get fertility drugs to increase the chances of twins. NEVER spread the pregnancies out. The first 5 years of raising kids is the most intensive. Specifically if your woman is breast feeding. If you spread it out, her tits are going to be ravaged by 15 years of suckling. You need to keep that shit in a narrow window. Don't have more than 4 kids. You get diminishing returns on EIC and assistance programs more.

If you work at a shit job making less than 45k a year with 3-4 kids, you will pay ZERO taxes... NOTHING. Not only that, you will straight up get $4000-$7000 in EIC every year. Next... medical will be totally free for all of you. Furthermore, Section 8 will pay all of your rent. If you are under 30k you will probably be able to get food stamps too.

Do this until your kids are all old enough to be in school. By this time you should have a substantial amount of money saved up, and hopefully have worked your way up at what ever shit job you were at. The world is your oyster at this point. The kids will pretty much raise themselves by now, and you've gotten the most expensive portion of most peoples lives paid for.

Me. I'm paying for this. Everyone who had the for sight and work ethic to actually try and make something of themselves and pull out or just have a good old fashioned abortion.

Seriously thinking about humping a baby into my wife divorcing her and renting my house out to her section 8 while paying 2x child support (tax free) while I eat that government cheese all day.

Lol I'm single with no kids and make almost 100k a year, but a lot of it is in tax free stipends since I'm a contractor. I'm getting almost $2000 back this year

I am not a poorfag anymore, make 200 and not only did I not get anything back, I paid 60k in taxes.

I made 87k and after I paid state tax and the accountant I had 50 bucks.. he wasn't even a jew

Not sure if you are larping or just dumb. you only get money back if your employer is withholding and it turns out they withheld more than you owe. If you are a contractor you most likely get a 1099-MISC and the people paying you are not withholding anything. Which means you will owe a shit load this year faggot.

are you thick? married filed jointly is without question the best filing status. For EIC specifically it raises the max income with 1 "child" (can also be a sibling/step/half or any descendant of one) from 39,617 to 45,207
this is not true, you can claim EIC if you're single with no dependents if your AGI is under 15,010

I volunteer and do taxes for broke people on the weekends so I have to deal with EIC and pretty much every other credit constantly

have any of you guys watched the new jeffery dahmer movie?

Not larping mate, I've done it for three years now. Travel nurse life. I have a good accountant. The living and meal stipends are tax free, I move all over the country every 3 months and only get taxed on my hourly wage.

My wife was going to do that but then she'd all fuck nursing

Nursing isn't that fun, but it's a great field to be in at the moment. I've gotten to go to some amazing places, currently in San Diego, and get paid handsomely for it. Not having a significant other makes it easy to move around. I'm making twice as much as I was when I worked as a staff nurse.