If you don't come from old money you ARE a worthless loser...

If you don't come from old money you ARE a worthless loser, if your family doesn't have a net worth of AT LEAST $1 billion USD by now you are NOT going to make

nigger i'm about to be the old money fuck outta here with this twink

would rather fuck that dude than the girl am i gay?

no

No, you're completely normal

nope

sweet thanks boys was worried for a sec hahahah

i think this pic sums up modern times pretty nicely
>guy is a legit 9/10 turbo chad
>girl is a 7/10 at best

in a near future, even chads will have trouble getting pussy

>old money
>not white

joke on you, your family don't have any link.

Is this one of those so-called 'chads' I've been hearing so much about?

Another perspective
It's interesting how angles and lightning can change the way people look in pictures

wow they dropped 3 points each

But he's still 100x times better looking

Youre not supposed to take pictures at sunset unless it is of the sun. Also that skeezy chaz facial hair

This is like the turbo ultra giga Chad and its making me feel extremely inferior.

it aint easy bein cheezy

>chad looks directly into camera
>roastie checks herself out on screen
this photo teaches you everything you need to know about women

i'm a chad irl. very few men are unmistakably better looking than me but this is one of them, at least in that first pic. not so much the other pic

id fuck both desu

you think you have it bad? I'm not even white!

IM MAKIN MY DICK GO UP YOUR BUM

why even live

Yeah you’re absolutely correct

That doesn’t make sense. Will every girl on earth only be fucking one guy on earth at a time? I just don’t see the logistics

>i'm a chad irl
please

Yeah, that's true. People that don't work hard for anything in their lives and accomplish nothing are much better than people who try to make changes in the world and actually succeed etc etc is this the kind of response you want OP? I know you're probably bored being alone on a Saturday night.

kek'd, 8/10 shitpost OP

What the fuck? That dude is the epitome of Chad. He can command girls 9/10+ yet he is with this 6.5 at best. YIKES

he wouldve had the 9/10s when he was 14-16, and now has a solid 8

you guys are all major fags dude is going to look like an israeli spook faggit in a few years. just look at him, dudes like that don't age that well, not enough Aryan.

Fresh OC
Don't lurk fit you cunts

>Saved
thx user