Someone give me 1 reason why people are buying this besides to sell it to someone else at a higher price

Someone give me 1 reason why people are buying this besides to sell it to someone else at a higher price.
Pro tip: You can’t

there is no other reason

They want to bring down the Kike-controlled banking cartel

this.
be careful. Any answer after this ne will include extreme mental gymnastics.

Obviously. It doesn't have any fundamental value. There's a reason it's crashing.

Nice try, OP.

There is no reason , now go to sleep mr.agent

It's decentralized digital money in control of nobody

I held from $12 to $1200 and back to $160.

I held from $20000 to $6000

A lot of people like me are out there. Cry me a a river you "missed out" and go buy some premined scamcoin lel

So you bought it just to sell it to someone else to make money? Thanks for confirming how useless cryptos are.

how is that different from precious metals you fuck wad

Where did I say I sold?

Lol people sold at so many price points and fomod back in or are suicidal

Why don't u just stay butt hurt you never bought bitcoin or have been duped into buying some shitty altcoin

Precious metals have use in producing psychical goods you fucking idiot

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhabBhhhHhhhhahahhhhhhhHhhh
BTC is anonymous digital money go fuck yourself dipshit you should buy now before it hits a new all time high this shit has nowhere to go but up

deflationary asset
it's better than fiat
it's very simple

I like the idea that nobody can seize my coins. I can use them to do illegal things like online gambling or buying drugs and the US government can't really stop me.

>Extreme volatility
>Deflationary asset

To buy alts

In the very long term it has a stable upward trend

Bitcoin poker requires buying Bitcoin unfortunately. I would much rather play Monero poker but there are no sites for this

crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned

Don't make me laugh you little simian

I spent a little bit, but I regret it, fees too high
I just want some not-shit coin to get popular so we can move past this garbage

Just like with all these coins

To liquidate short sellers

Sounds like gold, are you describing gold right now?

hmmm thanks user

I bought it because I can finally fucking program my money instead of using shit banking websites.

Investing in programmable coins that are standing in for securities.

The real cause of the bubble, brainlet

Gold is actually used in things like airbags and jewelry. What is your meme internet money used for?

I'm surprised its dumping since I decided to wait on buying. That's a first

Fiat is just as useless, if anything crypto provides a better potential in future applications. The true price of Bitcoin will be unknown for a long time however.

>It's decentralized digital money in control of nobody
you people are so goddamn delusional its not even funny. you cant unironically believe that federal banks, banking conglomerates, governments and the people who have the power over the military would let you change the planet financial system if they werent in charge of it. ww2 was started over ONE COUNTRY leaving the centralized financial market. the entire western world ganked up on a single nation one third the size of texas because of it, and you delusional little sewer rat think that you are using and UNCONTROLLED, VIRTUAL currency that makes you hold power and be independent. how stupid can a person be?!

Well what can you use paper dollar bills for? Paper Planes?

because it will probably be the new petro dollar eventually

You can use it to buy your meme internet money you fucking retard

To own part of the largest network by computational power and the associated energy that it burns.

Why would you buy a stock or hoard precious metals? Look st Wall Street fucko. This is all they have ever done

It’s too late now to win the ponzi-like BTC scheme. Try alts instead

If you own one share in Amazon you own one out of all outstanding shares in the company. If you own a substantial amount of shares, you may have some control in how the company conducts its business. Once again, you would want control of how the company does it’s business because you want the share value to rise. Why do you want to share value to rise? So it will be worth more So you can unload it on someone else for a profit. Please explain to me the difference in the crypto currency market.

G R E A T E R F O O L
R
E
A
T
E
R F O O L

Also this guy you're dumb amazon has revenues, real estate, assets, inventories, the price is reflecting the top line and bottom line, revenue and profit. If you own a share and hodl you get Dividends, the earnings of the companies. If Amazon went bank rupt they siphon the assets, pay the shareholders their cut. If bitcoin goes poof its poof. There's always some intrinsic value to a companies balance sheet vs literal 1s and 0s floating in cyber space

I do not think Amazon pays dividends. Very few companies do. Once again, yes companies are valued by their assets and future prospects. You are, however, buying stock to sell it at a higher value to someone else down the road. You are right though on one point. If Amazon became bankrupt overnight the shareholders would get something. Pennies on the dollar, but something. Volatility does have some drawbacks.

The argument that I believe all of you are making is the valuation of crypto currency is inflated. The game is still the same across the board as far as trading.

Network size and resilience are literally the only things worth a penny in crypto.

>Also this guy you're dumb amazon has revenues, real estate, assets, inventories

Nobody gives a fuck about that when they buy Amazon stock. They just buy it to offload when it goes up.

>the price is reflecting the top line and bottom line, revenue and profit

I might as well play dartboards to figure out the P/E multiple for stocks. It is all speculation kid, stop trying to pretend the stock market is anything but a speculation game.

The best thing about crypto is that it proves how full of shit economists really are. They don't realize they are already inside the glassbowl and looking at the outside with a distorted view.

spotted the salty altcoiner faggot mad that bitcoin is rising in price