ITT: Unforgivable food sins. I'll start

ITT: Unforgivable food sins. I'll start
>Ketchup on eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ketchup

You have to admit that Heinz marketing team was TOO good at their job.

Ketchup on anything not baked.
Sprinkling salt onto your salad.

Fuck you OP, ketchup on eggs is fucking awesome. You know now that i think of it ketchup can truly go on everything including steak.

Picking up food with your left hand

eating pizza with a fork and knife.

Why is it sinful to eat ketchup on eggs exactly? My ex and I had been together a year and we went out to a diner late one night. I thought the bitch was gonna hurl all over the place because this look, a combination of abject disgust and horror, crept up.
Turns out, my ex had never seen anyone put ketchup on scrambled eggs before, never heard of it before, and the thought was just stomach-churning at the time. Fuck her, though. I like my scramble with some 'tchup.

eating eggs.

>the thought was just stomach-churning

Because it is. It's like putting peanut butter on steak.

finally, someone who understands

People who eat jawbreakers 2 at a times and swap them around their mouths like testicles

>GLOBELWOBLWMOMGLOM

Fuck you you dirty queer.

Salt on a steak.

>doesn't eat pecel sapi or sate sapi
Why live?

Navy cook here. I run our ship's wardroom (where the officers eat) and I see something daily that just baffles me every time it happens.
>Officer loves toast
>Officer butters his toast
>Officer pours a nice dollop of ketchup onto a small plate.
>Officer proceeds to fold his toast in half and dip it in the ketchup.
This is his breakfast. He does it every day.

this is still fine. i've seen people adding ketchup into coleslaw

>not washing your hands before you eat/prepare food
>brussel sprouts on anything
>not being able to cook
>eating bull scrote

just some i can think of

My go to poor meal is some eggs with American cheese and ketchup on a corn tortilla. Not even sorry.

pls post more stories

You know what? Fuck this thread. I'm gonna scramble me up some eggs and eat it with some 'tchup because fuck you, that's why.

lmao I do this too. Try it.

The hell is wrong with pb on steak
I enjoy it

>muslim detected

go shit up someplace else with your shitty left hand

>peanut butter hamburgers
>spicy peanut thai sauce on sliced beef

Like you've got bad taste, but that's okay

Speaking of ketchup.

quite disgusting

Cook brussels sprouts, chiffonaded, in a sweet balsamic ginger reduction and put on rice. Wa la! No longer a manchild.

>>Eggs

>he thinks pecel is thai!!!
Uncultured swine.

You must have never had a peanut curry thai sauce, or you don't understand fusion food/evolution of food, because there's a difference here my guy.

>he thinks peanut curry is thai
>laughingdeknakreiyn.png

Literally that pic you stole off wikipedia lists thailand as a main user of satay sauce which has peanuts, you troglodyte. Why are you trying to be superior while being an idiot

>he doesn't eat satay

I feel bad for you my man

looks like the korean war

>pic
what pic?
no pic was posted.
are you quite well, user?
also
>hurr durr people from X-culture eat lots of Y-food so it must be native to X-culture!!!
lol
guess kebab is german and bolognese is british, then!

>not mixing pasta & sauce for a few mins before serving

Spaggheti with butter with garlic fried in and taken out and a good white cheese is top tier comfort food. When I was a picky annoying brat it was one of the very few things I would eat so once in a blue moon I still like having it for maximum comfies.

Ketchup is integral for fried food

It looks so fucking wrong how moist it still is. Its not even coagulated. Its overused andwasnt even given a chance to gel up

everyone i know switches their knife to their right hand when they need to cut something and then switch back to their fork to eat it

you fucking retard

I cranked in the wardroom for a bit. The officers are the weirdest, man.
>the CO eats BURNT as fuck toast
>our traino special ordered a breakfast sandwich every goddamn day and would purposely drink the main galley coffee which was that horrible black sludge

The perks were the female officers would store their drinks in the refer, this was on a DDG so the wardroom galley is basically a fucking closet with a grill. The few female officers we had were super hot and I would get to talk to them in their workout clothes every day when they came in the galley to get their drinks (and listen to them complain about each other)I also got to see one naked when i walked by her room one day and she just laughed it off.
Later I drunkenly made out with her at an officers party and felt her pussy
>her bf was there
We never talked about it again. Shit was so cash. Thanks for the good navy memory bro.

Just keep the fork in the left hand and the knife in the right hand, retard. No need to juggle them about.

>calls something shit without even mentioning brand names
>thinks it's shilling

???

Ketchup on anything but fries should be illegal.

This thread motivated me to make some omelet and pour ketchup on it

Pretty sure if you need to soak a scary vegetable in sugar your not an adult yet hun

Typical nu-male cook tier complaint, fuck off.

being this retarded should be illegal

what the hell do you think is on pizza you retard

>Not liking ketchup on scrambled eggs

I wish death upon you all who do this in a proud manner.

Ketchup on fries is gross.

Ranch dressing on Pizza

Taking pickles off of a sandwich

Only niggers and faggots like ketchup

Eating sushi with a fork.

>being in the navy with that much autism

only retards dont like mini cabbages

you are more annoying than 20somethingyear old asian Americans complaining anout panda express not being "authentic chinese cuisine"

and you are wrong aswell lol

ruining a sandwich with pickles
putting avocado on sushi
garnishing pizza with basil before you bake it
leaving components of a dish off of the description on the menu

my biggest triggers

Certainly not ketchup you lardasses

What a compelling argument.

Not as gross as your fat folds you disgusting piece of shit kill yourself. Mayo on fries is cool though.

I do all of this

why did you censor your hand? Do you have some easily recoginizable skin condition or something?

eating meat

If those frankfurters were cooked then I would eat that

A lot more people than just Muslims believe that. Its an old tradition in places all over the old world. People wipe with their left and thought it to be bad despite the invention of soap. The superstition disappeared some years ago, but remember for a long time left handed people were forced right because left handedness was looked down upon.

So is "everyone you know" a two year old child?

Anybody above that age should know table manners

Seriously, are you and the "people you know" either children or mentally deficient?

It's the hand you wiped your ass with vis a vis in the dawning before the invention of TP.

i'm right handed. i could never wipe my ass with my left hand. it feels unnatural.

No, it isn't. But I'm sure you like to think so.

I was taught that you were supposed to have the knife in the right hand and fork in the left. I never did, though. Seems pointless.

Eating everything but well done steak, steak is made to be well done, if you eat it other wise, you're a fucking dumb ass

It's not censored, it's a skin condition.

Fried eggs are disgusting tasteless slime, though. You need something like ketchup, salt or vinegar to make it even barely palatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY&app=desktop

>calling them frankfurters

what are you my grandmother?

It's not my picture. The person who took it had painted fingernails and I thought it might be distracting.

Ketchup on egg is fine, not in those quantities though.

Nothing I like better than a hamburger sandwich with a slice of cheese, some some french fried potatoes and a big glass of cold milk. You guys eat what you want, any way you want.

satay is a little bit different than PB on a sirloin. preparation matters, if you diluted ketchup with other flavors, maybe something spicy, and used it with eggs sparingly, I think it would be fine.

>lemons seperating sashimi piece.

I have a friend who puts Ranch on EVERYTHING.

I can't fucking stand it.

i sprinkle salt on pizza

everyone looks at me funny, but it brings out the flavor of the mozz

There was one time I got some pepperoni slices from a place, I go to use the shaker for parmesan but it was actually the salt. Everyone looked at me and got significantly more quiet. I still ate it.

Haha! Is this something your dad used to do before he left you, your mom & the rest of your shitty family behind?!

nothin' wrong with some 'go 'gs to start your day.

Oh look, it's the "eggs are bad" meme guy again.

>Taking pickles off of a sandwich
Apparently my autism makes me hate pickles ON anything. BUT I love Claussen pickles on their own. Always been that way, just cannot stand the taste of the shitty pickle chips most places use for sandwiches. Put it on the side and I'll probably eat it.

>this was on a DDG
I was on a DDG man, which one were you on?

Not him but me too.

Donald Cook, or as everyone else called it, Donald Duck

They're awfully bitter, I don't blame him.

>ketchup can truly go on everything including steak
>ketchup on steak
I hope you aren't wasting any good cuts with ketchup

USS Barry here

I love Heinz and hate that, but it's unavoidable.

I would have left you too

My coworker used to bring parmesan (the wood pulp can kind) and ketchup sandwiches to work

Is ketchup on tuna salad bad? I never had a problem with it...