Ok Veeky Forums, i'm going to tell you some things. I do hope you'll take it to heart

Ok Veeky Forums, i'm going to tell you some things. I do hope you'll take it to heart.

Firstly.

IF YOU ORDER PIZZA ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE ONE OF 40 MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAD THE IDEA. YOU WILL NOT GET IN 30 MINUTES UNLESS YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL, WHICH YOU NEVER ARE.

AND WHEN YOU DO CALL YOUR LOCAL PIZZA PURVEYOR, HAVE YOUR COCKSUCKING ORDER READY BEFORE YOU FUCKING CALL. TEN FUCKING ORDERS BLINKING AT ME ON THE MAKELINE AND I NEED TO WAIT FIVE MINUTES FOR YOU TO ASK YOUR CUNT FRIEND WHAT HE WANTS ON HIS PIZZA. WRITE IT DOWN YOU FUCKING TURD. AND SPEAK THE FUCK UP, BECAUSE YOUR PHONE SOUNDS LIKE IT'S BEING PLAYED THROUGH A FUCKING TENTH GENERATION VHS TAPE AND I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU.

AND IF YOU ORDER FROM A NATIONAL CHAIN, WHY NOT GET OFF YOUR FAT CUNT ASS, WALK TO YOUR PC, AND ORDER ONLINE? IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO GET YOUR ORDER WRONG WHEN YOU DO THIS. AND IT SAVES US FROM LISTENING TO YOUR FUCKING BRAT KIDS SCREAMING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THAT TIN CAN ON A STRING YOU CALL A PHONE.

And if you don't tip?

DIE. DIE. DIE. FUCKING DIE. GET CANCER IN YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU SHITLORD. DIE ALONE OF AIDS ON NEW YEARS EVE YOU FUCKING AUTIST. CLUTCH YOUR FUCKING CHEST AND KEEL OVER THE DAY BEFORE YOUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING YOU DOUBLE NIGGER. GET RAPED TO DEATH BY SEVEN DOMINICANS IN AN ALLEY YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE. YOU ARE OF ZERO VALUE TO SOCIETY.

Just friendly advice from your local pizza shop employee.

You sound like a guy who works at a local pizza joint that I order from once eveyr couple months. I called once without knowing my order on a saturday night (I know, dick move) and he started calling me a stupid motherfucker on the phone and hang up on me. I was laughing pretty hard, called back and got someone apologizing to me as soon as they picked up. And got a free pizza out of it.

Did you get fired for yelling at a customer who called in, OP?

You need to smoke more weed on your shifts.

-someone who served a nickle behind the wheel.

you should find a new job

No, I keep my cool when i'm on shift, I was just venting here.

But me and every other employee talk massive shit about pretty much every customer.

"Ok ma'am, we'll have that remake out to you soon!"
*click*
"Fucking cunt."

>Implying I'm not too autistic to order over the phone already
>Implying I'm not already autistic enough to hand you a 20 on a 10 dollar order because I'm too nervous to work out change
H-ha s-showed you

man you neeeeed a vacation

>HAVE YOUR COCKSUCKING ORDER READY BEFORE YOU FUCKING CALL. TEN FUCKING ORDERS BLINKING AT ME ON THE MAKELINE AND I NEED TO WAIT FIVE MINUTES FOR YOU TO ASK YOUR CUNT FRIEND WHAT HE WANTS

It annoys the shit out of me when the person in line in front of me does this. Especially when we've been waiting in line for 5+ minutes, and they just now get their fucking order ready.

Unreal. You just want to slap the bastard.

all valid points except
>And if you don't tip?
>DIE. DIE. DIE. FUCKING DIE.
keep the change ya filthy animal
don't expect tips, the entire tipping culture is the fault of people like your jew boss

WAHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT TO DO MY JOB PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF A JOB

His complaints are pretty legitimate. Shitty, thoughtless customers can turn an ok job into a fucking nightmare.

>using shitlord unironically

I hope you get in a car wreck.

This. Used to be a manager at Pizza Hut and sometimes the customers would drive me crazy. I mean that's what you get for working at a pizza place but sometimes shit just causes so much anger

Now I'm really not tipping you with that shit attitude. I make pizzas too and don't get tipped you fat asshole.

I'm detecting a little anger, OP. Did someone not tip you today?

That's your job. Dealing with the public. Assholes like op never mention the 10 perfectly normal customers before the dick.

Where I live we never tip, and businesses employ enough people to meet expected demand.

Nobody said it wasn't the job.

It's a fact that certain customers make the job seem like it is not worth having, and that's a fact. (The fact that there are great customers doesn't change the fact that there are some who make your job hell.)

Sounds like OP lives in America. In first-world countries, employees' wages are paid by their employers.

But you're worthless, and nobody cares about you or your feelings.

Employers pay wages to professions that get tips.

>literally begging for tips
>doesn't like his job
>keeps it anyway for 10 years

Stay in school you retarded piece of shut or shut the fuck and make me and my frat bros our 'za.

Is $3 a decent tip for pizza.delivery? They are juat .5 mile away and they already slapped a $4 delivery fee. I only ordered a medium pizza.

I may be wrong, but I think the "delivery fee" is designated for the wage the employer pays the driver/the heat-saving bags they put the pizzas in/the lighted sign on the car...that kind of shit.

Your tip is literally there to incentivize the driver to do a quick but good job. You tip what that is worth to you.

If you're not happy with your wages get a better job you entitled little shit, you don't deserve a tip for literally doing your fucking job.

> Call up some papa johns today
> I get no cheese because that shit fucks my stomach up
>gets delivered,cheese on it
> "Hey man I hate to be a dick but this isnt what I ordered"
>loudly exclaims "oh fuck" right in front of my 2 and a half year old son
> 45 minutes later he comes back
> Holds the box at an angle and opens it up to show me it has no cheese
> the fucking retard holds it at too great of an angle and it slides out, falls on the fucking floor sauce side down
> "oh jesus fuck"
> Again,right in front of the fucking toddler
> "look dude i'll go get you another pizza"
>oh fuck that you're cleaning this shit up
>"I cant stay"
> bullshit you arent. Call up the store, talk to manager
>"So whats wrong with the pizza again?"
>Manager doesnt seem to understand what the fuck is going on, the kid has already left, he even repeated "your total will be 11.45 before tip" like he really fucking leaned on that before tip part
>I told him im not paying for shit since my god damn pizza is face down on my tile floor
> Manager calls me
>"Sir so you refused to pay for the pizza and you kept the pizza? we will be informing the police"
> Explain whats happened,for like the fourth fucking time to another manager
>"oh my goodness im so sorry we will just comp this meal and the next one is free"
> Asks whos gonna come scrub marinara out of my grout
> they cant let him do that for "safety reasons"

holy fucking shit ive never been so god damned mad in my life.

The toddler part is your own fault for not using condoms.

The no cheese part is also your fault because asking for a pizza without cheese is like asking for a hamburger without buns; it's stupid and you should just order other shit.

He wouldn't have opened it to show you the pizza if you just stuck to foods you can eat and stopped bothering people with your weird, "i'm special" orders.

Papa Johns has ordering on-line so if it was important to you, you should have put the order in there and not used the phone like it's 1970. Telephones aren't reliable for transmitting orders—there is a game, called Telephone, that illustrates that very fact.

VICTIMBLAMING
RAPE

You know, here in America, pizza drivers get paid less than minimum wage, right? Because they're expected to make up for it in tips. Fuck you if you don't tip.

Even with the odd twats not tipping, pizza delivery drivers make decent money.

Same with waiters.

Obviously, it depends on the quality of work they do, but good waiters and good delivery drivers make well over double minimum wage.

Boohoohoo.

I decided to take a job that solely relies on tips and now I'm not getting any tips. My work sucks.

I decided to take a job that solely relies on commission and now I'm not getting any commission. My work sucks.

Get a different job, retard.

Used to work food delivery, not primarily pizzas, but we had them too.

Worst was probably when I went to this one guys house who always tipped like 10-15 dollars and dropped one of his parfaits on the ground in front of his door on his mat. I didn't know what was the best thing to do considering even though he tipped well I still didn't want to drive back there so I scooped it up back into the container and finished delivery.

He had a camera above the door, and when he came out to receive delivery he looked down questioningly at the whipped cream stain I couldn't get completely out of the mat but took it anyway. Nothing ever happened and I got more fat tips from him in the future.

Where I live we never tip, and businesses employ enough people to meet expected demand.

Also I got paid 4.25 baseline, kept NONE of the 3.50 delivery fee, and relied all on tips with a primarily Arab customer base. Still with my regulars and efficiency I'd net 18-22 dollars an hour. (which was like 9-12 after I figured the depreciation and wear and tear on the car)

Well, you've successfully managed to make me hate both parties equally. Congratulations! I didn't think that was even a possibility.

Yeah how dare I order food the way I would like it
Geez,pepperoni with no cheese sure is hard to fucking do. I mean, who would have fucking thought.

Hey a fellow nocheese bro! this shit also happens to me.
>Order pizzahut,dominos,papajohns,etc
> Every so fucking often,doesnt matter how I order(phone,app,online) I'll get fucking cheese on it
> One time a manager told me "you know,i'll be honest. We didnt even see the "no" in front of cheese, we just saw cheese and whenever that pops up on the POS we always assume its extra"
>So instead of no cheese,i got extra fucking cheese

Cry a river. They just thought nobody would be stupid enough to pay for bread with sauce on it.

You showed them wrong, man. You taught them all: yes, someone is that stupid.

>Expecting common decency when opening his door to a stranger is somehow outlandish

This is why i dont fucking tip delivery boys. Go ahead and spit in my food cocksucker, my sister married a jew lawyer.

>Calling someone else stupid
>When reading is considered too hard

He was just trying to nicely tell you it's a stupid order. He can't flat out tell you that, so he made up some lame excuse about reading it wrong.

>hurr durr tuna melt please, but no tuna
>hurr durr meatloaf pls but no meat
>hurr durr i want pizza but no cheese

It's not unreasonable to think these orders are errors (because if that's what they want, they should really just fucking order something else.)

Paying for bread with sauce and cheese isn't any smarter, fuckbrain.

Sure showed them, friend...

It's at least fucking normal, shitwit.

Driver here. Agreed on all points

Simple I tip for service. Every minute past 30 minutes is a dollar removed in tip. Oh hurr we will spit on your pie or swipe my ballsack on it. I sincerely doubt it one caught mistake will ruin a restaurant. I could believe a shitty dominos employee would do that. But a couple of bad reviews by me will ruin a restaurant simple as that.

I also work at a pizza place and you need to chill. I manage and do delivery so I know both sides. I agree that people should know their order before calling, and it’s annoying when they don’t, but you can’t bitch about getting stiffed. It’s the nature of the business, get a job somewhere else if you don’t want to live on tips.

Pic related to show you I’m serious about the pizza life

>a couple of bad reviews by me will ruin a restaurant simple as that.

You put a lot of stock in your crappy Yelp reviews.

>IF YOU ORDER PIZZA ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE ONE OF 40 MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAD THE IDEA. YOU WILL NOT GET IN 30 MINUTES UNLESS YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL, WHICH YOU NEVER ARE.
Maybe you need to learn to hustle. I used to work at Dominos and our average delivery time was always under 30 minutes except for the time one of our ovens broke.

kek
are you the 'go 'za president of united chicago?

outright lie. Have been a pizza delivery driver for three different places, one of them being a big chain. Always got hired on minimum wage. And the other pizza places in town hire their drivers on minimum wage, also. Literally have never heard of this meme happening.

dominos are the exact kind of people who couldn't get away with it.

this is true dog, but some states aren't retarded and do fucking pay you as they should. you basically need to look up your local law, and also factor in if the employee also foots the bill for gas or not. Some people are blacklisted for not tipping precisely because of this.