Everybody says that Panda Express sn't real chinese food. Then what is?

Everybody says that Panda Express sn't real chinese food. Then what is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4&app=desktop
xinshipu.com/zuofa/89017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>classic image.jpg

Also check the last round of this year's Veeky Forums challenge. One of the final entries was authentic panda express noodles.

First off, China is fucking massive, that's like asking what is "American food" because that's different depesning on if you're in Washington or South Carolina.
Chinese people do eat a lot of rice though, and also cuts of meat that American's would never touch, fermented stuff, dumplings are common.

you should watch that video on youtube where chinese people try panda express. some of what they eat the people say is authentic, the only ones saying it's not are the american "chinese" 20 somethings who laugh at every dish and act like it's disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4&app=desktop

The 20 something Chinese fuck is the definition of smarmy smug cunt.

they only eat a lot of rice in the south, brah
noodles and bun/bread up north homie

It's kinda because the older generation of Chinaman lived through the depredations of the Cultural Revolution, and potentially the famine of the Great Leap Forward.
Chinese folk are inclined to eat everything and anything as long as it tastes salty, sweet or spicy.

That being said their cooking has had thousands of years of refining and I fucking love it.

>Calls itself Panda Express
>No panda on menu

As a Chinese person I found their lack of panda menu items misleading and disappointing.

I don't get how just because they're chinks they're supposed to be an expert on Chinese food. They should have more qualification than just being Chinese.

that's because youre an idiot.

Kek, what an asshole
>"lmao this some white people food"
>"XD this isn't real Chinese food"
>"this doesn't even look like Chinese food"
>meanwhile the actual people FROM CHINA enjoy most of the dishes

That guy is a fuckin asshole. And it's funny how the older Chinese people actually like it but the young ones are being dicks about it.

Kind of like how your grandparents will happily chow down on macaroni and spam casserole while everyone on Veeky Forums would ridicule it.

>macaroni and spam casserole
if mac and cheese with spam
Yes please

Back when I had native Chinese roommates they cooked some nasty fucking shit, so I'd take Panda's inauthentic chinese food over anything those people would ever make.

Idk, panda food?

In my experience, very elderly Chinese people will eat pretty much anything unless blacks have touched it. Not even kidding

I must say that the difference is that not everything is fully cooked. You literally have to cook everything no mater how fresh it is. Even the water has to be boiled, at least in any city due to the pollution. Fermentation is the only alternative that I'm aware of. Also they don't use as much sugar as used in the states. An old Chinese lady used to complain about how our recipes need to cut the diabetes out. Haha

Actually a lot of northern Chinese dishes have lots of sweetness to them, even "savory" ones.

Sweetness is different from sugar content. The ingredients determine the flavor, but raw sugar isn't used as healthy I'll there. Natural sugar content in the produce and such is. You're not gonna go there and have a 1/4 cup if sugar added to your plate like the sesame chicken here.

Heavily* new phone hasn't warmed up to me yet

I have lived in china.

For 8 years.

It's not Chinese food. It's adapted to the US(of fucking)A tastes.

This is
xinshipu.com/zuofa/89017

stop swearing, chink

My name's not chink, i am ho.

I know several people from that region that literally add sugar to dishes we ate in Shenzhen because they were accustomed to it. I think they do put sugar in them up there or something else that is as sweet as pure sugar. This is also in the last few years and all of these people were in their 20s, I'm sure things were different 20+ years ago.

Can confirm

Chicks eat cats and baby fetuses and bug shit. American Chinese food is the best Chinese food.

Yeah, it's usually the sauces that are sweet. But from the sauces that I've made there is a good deal of fruit used and a little sugar. Here I've seen about two cups dumped into one dish which the noodles had at least a good half cup. The most heavily I've seen sugar used in traditional cooking is for marinades. We usually brine using salt and seasonings with wine. They use garlic, white pepper, sesame oil, sugar, and rice wine. Add onion and meat. And Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, and Japan all have a variation of that one marinade.

yes you are, son of a whore (ho)

Panda express i can understand but why is pf changs popular its literally the same stuff you find at panda express and the mom and pop chinese food places at a huge mark up

>tfw no qt3.14 gf when I'm just as unattractive

>brah
>homie
Chiggers are worse than niggers.

Some dishes like sweet and sour pork are just made up western dishes but my favourite is cream of sum yung gai and it's authentic Asian food

My friend, I tell you. They would enjoy Burger King.

Shitty imitation chinese food.

It's true. My Chinese grandma loves BK.

>baby fetuses
As opposed to adult fetuses?

Is General Tso's Chicken and pork fried rice ok in terms of healthiness?

They aren't even Chinks. They're American

That Chinese lady is a retard because sugar doesn't cause diabetes

Rice in general is an empty starch, but fried rice tends to have vegetables and eggs and meat in it which is fine. General Tso's Chicken is about as healthy as any deep fried meat covered in sugar sauce.

but they are so"proud" "to be people of colour" and to stand up against the white man and the white washing of chinese food
sjw'shave made asians think they are being opressed and many (esp koreans) have a huge victim complex already
that + sjw + feminism = muh victims
but I have to say chinese americans are the most annoying hy far

they seem to think that all asians are the same and have the same traditions And beliefs, it just hurts to hear them talk

nuke em when?

I literally have no idea what you wrote out

ehh just my view on american asians
America has the worst people imho

I should probably go back to /pol/ nao

He better hope the money keeps coming in, or she's out of there in a heartbeat.

his dad was probably an engineer or doctor and he's probably studying to become one of those. I'm sure he'll be fine.

this faggot doesn't know about internment camps.