What does the inside of your microwave look like Veeky Forums?

What does the inside of your microwave look like Veeky Forums?

I'll bet you're a bunch of filthy cunts.

>having a microwave

I thought people here liked food.

It looks like new, more or less. I cover all my food with wax paper or cling film. It also gets wiped down every week just in case.

It's just a bunch of alcoholics posting memes

Oh dog you caught me.

I swer on me mum I cleaned it straight after.

>food splatters at the top

No, OP. You are the filth. Also does anyone else legacy captcha? Why is the word always chemin?

Its the year of our lord 2016 and you still don't have a Veeky Forums gold account?????

What is wrong you man?

>he doesn't even shitpost for free, he pays for it!

I qualitypost exclusively kid.

Fuck off to /b/, /pol/, /sp/, /tv/, /v/, Veeky Forums or whatever shithole you came from. God I hate fast board diaspora.

>owning a microwave

1/2

2/2

>owning a microwave

I'll bet you're a fat piece of shit.

i don't use it

i don't know what the inside looks like

Dude that better not be yours op because that's still dirty as shit. It's not that hard to keep clean.

>your microwave
I don't own one because I don't eat junk food and shop at Trader Joes like 90% of this board

I only use my microwave for heating up liquids. I'm not gonna use another pan to heat up stock to put in veloute

How do you switch?

>samefagging this hard

this thread made me sad on a number of levels

Guess you know now, don't you motherfucker

I just realized I haven't used my microwave since I moved into this apartment.

you are a faggot.

I don't own a microwave, or a television, or a death cage. Or quartz watches. Or automatic watches. Or watches with a date window or other ridiculous complications, or that lack an variable-inertia balance wheel. Shoes with non-leather soles upset me. Same with shirts with fused collars or cuffs. None of the fragrances I wear were designed after 1979. Outerwear is natural fibers only, although I make an allowance for viscose lining due to practicality. I don't use cartridge razors. In the shower, the only soap I need is castile soap.

In the kitchen, I grind my spices with a stone mortar and pestle. All of my knives are made of steel that rusts when abused, but that's not a problem because I do not abuse my knives. My coffee is made in the normal way (what you hipsters call "pourover" but I reject this term). Whole milk only. Yogurt must never be sweetened. Water should be consumed at room temperature.

I'm not sure how we got onto the topic of my superiority (to no one in particular, but if you are included then don't take it personally). I just thought you should know many people can do better without such awful things as a microwave. Feel free to report this post if it bothers you. I'm only trying to help.

I think you may well be me.
Bravo, us!

>thinks his magical thinking rituals have any bearing whatsoever on his life other than satisfying his compulsive urges

stay on your meds

Microwaves produce low-quality food. That's not even debatable.

This is a forum for people who like food.

also, no automatic transmission vehicles of any kind. get that front wheel drive shit out of here as well.

these days they are meant to reheat leftovers, not cook your dinner.

>someone saves my posts
Thanks bro!

But the ones I really want are the deep sea lumberjack post, and the "italians prefer black olives" post, do you still have those? It would have been around 2007 or 2008, I think.

I work in a factory with about 30 guys in it, you should see the nasty microwave in the lunch room.
I start my shift in about 4 hours, I'll try and take a picture of it.

Heres mine, I like to keep it seasoned like my cast iron.

This is true

t. shitposting alcoholic

>Microwaves produce food

That right there is debatable on its own. Fuck yourself.

I live in shared student housing and never use the microwave. Partially because I don't like them, and partially because of the state of it.

Should I take a pic?

This is accurate can confirm

why did you piss in your microwave

Microwave?

>tfw microwave is hideous
>use it maybe once a month
>fucking roommates

Settings at bottom right of page.

Worthy of cooking some jews

i may like to cook but sometimes im a lazy shit and want to nuke some tendies

also i use it to soften butter, hell all i use it for is convenience foods and butter softening, i dont even use it for popcorn since stove popped is far better