Everybody says that 'go 'za isn't real 'za. Then what is?

Everybody says that 'go 'za isn't real 'za. Then what is?

sort of a pie, cake or casserole type deal

New York pie?

CLAAAAASSIC IMAGE.JAYPEG

You call that a pizza?
That's just bread, sauce and cheese.

Disgusting.

Got a fresh 'go style 'za in the oven right now. It's a Sunday tradish in our house. d'lish

casserole

Dat spinach
That looks so fucking amazing

>Bread
>Molten cheese singles
>Ketchup
A true testament to culture of Chicago.

That's just a cheese/tomato casserole.

Fucking bread pizza is more of a real pizza than Chicago style.

Does anyone else find these annoying
They look SO GOOD
but then when you eat them, the amount of choose is so overpowering its like you're just eating melted mozzarella

Why are nu-males so hopelessly triggered by Chicago pizza?

because theyre faggots.

>he fell for the "it's a casserole" meme

>Why are nu-males so hopelessly triggered by Chicago pizza?

That's a matter of taste, but if I ever encounter anyone who says 'go 'za to me, I would be triggered beyond belief.

No one is getting triggered, we're just ridiculing shit food.

'go 'za is the best kind of 'za hands down.

>nu males

>nu males
Must be an American thing?

It's not a meme if it's true.

Chicago pizza is technically a casserole.

In Europe, they're just called "males"

>implying it's not a casserole.

It's structure and preparation classify it as a casserole.

>ketchup
ck has no mods, and thats a good thing, but there are times when I am fucking furious about it

I think it's because the average US make these days is a campus liberal who demands a 'safe space'.
America was a tough land conquered by hardy Europeans.
How we've come to this current state is a mystery.
>pic related: average American male.

Why do these retarded threads keep popping up?

That's literally mfw my wife's son and I order a pizza in Chicago and they give us a tomato soup casserole.

>how we've come to this state is a mystery
see here your average /pol/ock. so fucking stupid they don't even understand how history and humanity even works.

Some jackass is just trying to force his meme so he can have an entry on knowyourmeme.com.

Tell me then how it happened?
Why are the American youth such liberal faggots?

>he keeps falling for the "it's a casserole" meme
>he doesn't understand that usage dictates definitions

For the same reason they were conservative last generation, liberal in the one before, conservative in the one before that, etc going back to the beginning of humanity

See: Socrates

Being liberal means having a conscience. It means being able to see the horrible downsides of American hegemony and oppression.

We've fucked over just about every person of color. We enslaved blacks, abused Chinese railroad workers, nearly drove the Native Americans and the Jews to extinction, and many other atrocities.

It's sad that shining light onto these tragedies only provokes more ire from racist whites.

>Veeky Forums has no mods
No, we just have mods who love to shitpost.

>Being liberal means having a conscience.
stopped reading there. Thanks for letting me know in the first sentence that your understanding of politics is high school tier.

thin lasagna

it's a /pol/ thing really. It's meant as a derogatory way to refer to hipsters that don't follow the traditional masculine male gender criteria. They're appearance and manner is that of a non-threatening socially-inclusive intellectual type. They're basically nerdy beta males that got popular.

The word itself is used by people whose views have made them outcasts in the current social climate because they are jealous that the "nu male" have become the mode and generally more popular with their peers, co-workers, and the media. There's definitely a liberal/conservative dynamic going on.

> usage dictates definitions

What the fuck are you doing with casseroles that's different with Chicago pizza?

Answer: Nothing.

What do you mean by "youth"? I'm in my late 30s and I'm noticing the youth are spouting off all kinds of weird right-wing bullshit that never would have been tolerated when I was their age. The internet has taught today's children that the straight white male is the ultimate victim, who deserves special reparations paid by browns, women, and minorities, all of whom are collectively responsible for why they're still virgins and have never had a real job at the age of 27.

the poster you replied to here.
why don't you take some anthropology courses you tremendous faggot? maybe some history while you are at it? if you took either you wouldn't have this question, if you took both you'd know more than me.

I'm British, it's not just America lad, it's the whole of the Western world.

>white guilt: the post

Please fuck off back to

I pronounce this like tamales but new not ta

I'm sure there's a benevolent reason for why American immigrants slaughtered the Native Americans who welcomed them with open arms and taught them how to grow potatoes.

Isn't that an argument against immigration?

You obviously don't know what this meme means.

I do, I feel it fits here.

You really should take thisvto another board, especially if you're going to oversimplify it to such a degree that it's blatant shitposting.

Go back to and stay there

Yes he does. Only an autist would spout pussy opinions like that.

>the person disagrees with me so they should be silenced
it's amazing how the far right in the 2010s has taken on the stereotypical traits that were associated with the far left in the 1990s

not the guy you're trying to silence, btw

This isn't a website for faggots

Perhaps plebbit would be more suitable for you

This is a nu-male.

>opinions I don't like come from specific websites that I'm intimately familiar with
Twitter-addicted millennial twits please go

it's definitely a casserole.

first attempt at a 'go style 'za, rate out of 10?

Is this real 'za?

>shitposts
>too stupid to realise it is shitposting

hahahaa.

You are still in a youthful, emotional, developmental state. You don't understand humanity or how the world works. No one has any obligation to help other people, especially if it means worsening our own quality of life, which it more and more so appears to certainly do.

You're emotionalist social programming's logical conclusion is to turn the entire West into the Detroit/Baltimore/Paris slums-light. You might not have figure that out yet. Some liberals have, and they are so insane, they think it would be "fair" "globally" to deteriorate our societies. Others use mental gymnastics to believe in the utopian fantasy of multiculturalism.

Emotions never helped any body. They only make emotional people feel good momentarily. Eventually, the do-gooder gets ripped off, robbed, raped, etc.

"Conscience does make us all cowards"
~Billy Shakes

What a whining bitch.

>We
You may have but no one else here has done any such shit

PREACH IT MY REDPILLED BROTHER! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Just as thought--you are far too emotional and young to think this through.

there are countless negative and positive effects, depending on one's perspective, of 1) wiping out the natives, 2) attempting to integrate the New World, and 3) not immigrating there in the first place.

But you have been programmed to see only a fraction of the issue.

>I'm 22 and I know everything

pls leave

Come back when you think hitler had some good ideas

no argument huh? Nice.

Enjoy believing people are good, and will respond positively to emotionalism. This is merely total ignorance of actual human nature--humans are literally violent animals who've committed atrocities all over the world throughout all history.

Your entire political philosophy requires rejecting all of history and all of human nature. All it will accomplish is lowering living standards, increased crimes, etc.

You're very naive if you are still this emotional after say 25.