I just lost $2,500 to the dev of WorldCupEther exit scamming. Basically all I have in crypto

I just lost $2,500 to the dev of WorldCupEther exit scamming. Basically all I have in crypto.

I tried to kill myself last month and that was when I still had money. I don't know if I can handle this Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

world.youcollect.co
world.youcollect.co/#/u/0x7ec915b8d3ffee3deaae5aa90def8ad826d2e110
etherscan.io/address/0x7ec915b8d3ffee3deaae5aa90def8ad826d2e110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those ethergames are scams

don't do that again

Save money from job and invest in proper projects, that will teach you to not invest to some crappy shit.

Still time to make it, no need to kys for pocket change.

I wasted 1.3 eth on a eth game, it never exit scammed but nobody wants my bags kek

wagecucking

Take it as a learning experience OP
NEVER PLAY ANY CRYPTO 'GAME' EVER

dont kill yourself baka 2.5k is nothing
at least take out as many loans as possible and go all in 25x margin on bitmex for one last hurrah
also any crypto advertising potential for returns is breaking the law. the reason they're not afraid of breaking the law is because they're anonymous and going to exit scam eventually

I guess you were too late. You have to buy on games as such while it is still on fire and whales buying everything back every day.

world.youcollect.co

check this guy. he plays all the games. and check his balance.

world.youcollect.co/#/u/0x7ec915b8d3ffee3deaae5aa90def8ad826d2e110

etherscan.io/address/0x7ec915b8d3ffee3deaae5aa90def8ad826d2e110

>2 days ago
>some pleb pumping world youcollect
>alright then lets take a look
>insert 0.4 eth
>buy some "countries"
>dev starts adding "cities"
>plebs lose their shit and start buying everything
>some guys putting in like 50+ eth
>24 hrs later
>gone from 0.4 to 1.2 eth
>see ya later fuckers
>bag holders everywhere
>dev now adding "historical figures"
>same clowns buying them up
>even more bags
>mfw

it pays dividends to the upper owners. so more clowns, more money. this shit is just getting started.

Never invest any money into a erc20 token for any reason

except transactions are pretty dry already

Lol the dev took out 44 eth he made and sent it to his own address. Ita dead seriously stop shilling these money holes retards, atleast buy tron atleast for fuck sakes

didn't you watch the movie all the money in the world, user? Just kidnap some rich kid

Im still kicking my self for wasting 1 eth like that, i feel like such an idiot. Hopefully a bigger idiot bails me out one day.

I'm pretty sure my 5,000 I put towards an ICO is going to exit scam, just laugh it off
You can always make more

K y s
Y
S

i have like 0.2 tied up in some shithole but like i said still up 0.8 overall. easy peasy

dont worry OP I lost about 3k to the timereum scam

Chill my bro, they make new money every day . Grow some weed and smoke it . The plant will give you something you take care of , the smoke will open your mind and make you realise failure is a good thing. man up, chin up , pick yourself up , come back stronger , smarter , and harder

worthless person

>dying over $2,500
You suck.

>Not being in ethpyramid.io in 2018

Don't do what you did again. Get over it. It will be ok. Don't kill yourself.

You must choose good games and diversify your shit or you lose

play shitty games win shitty prizes.

just kill yourself. Thats beyond redemption