When at the grocery store...

When at the grocery store, do you ever feel insecure about the foods you've put into the cart because the other customers, particularly the hot milfs, will be judging you solely based on your selection?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icing_(food)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>classic image.jpg

No, I rarely go to actual grocery stores and when I do, my grocery selection always makes me morally superior to everyone else. I'm always the one doing the judging

Definitely, especially when I'm on snag quest and I haven't got any roper food in my basket at all

Yeah kind of. I only get beer and those smokehouse almonds. Once in awhile I'll throw in a big of the miniature reeses peanut butter cups

no, i buy all good stuff

>buying a bunch of vegetables for making ratatouille
>lardass couch mom makes me pick her up a family size bag of potato chips
>cashier rings through peppers, eggplant, zucchini, herbs, etc
>gets to the potato chips and comments that wow everything looked so healthy until the last thing

They're not mine

I don't eat potato chips unless I'm drunk

A little bit when I buy discounted stuff.
Jokes on them I get to BBQ every other night with Burgers, various pork cuts, sausages and toasted bread.
Enjoy your 20% fat beef mince you paid 3 times as much as me snooty bitch

Fucking autists.

Especially

>caring about what other people think of you
>autistic

I bet you proudly waddle through the express checkout with your MLP shirt and weekly load of ramen and adult diapers

Not other customers, but the cashier. I work in my grocery store's deli-bakery, so it's usually a person I see all the time. I'm fat, so I don't buy a lot of the junk food I want because I'm afraid they'll judge me. Like, "oh of course this fat slob is buying frozen pizza and kettle chips, as if they need it"

Yup. I only ever go into my local to check if they have stuff reduced in price or when I'm a fat fucker and buy all the unhealthy shit I've been avoiding.
Lat time was a whole pack of Eccles cakes, multi pack of double deckers and I would have bought Caramel Slices if they had any of the hobnob ones in. Thank god they didn't.

Never. I'm excited about the stuff I'm buying to give a fuck what anybody thinks. Besides, I'm pretty confident no one is actually paying that close attention to me, because I'm sure as fuck not paying anybody else any mind. I'm just grabbing what I need to piece together the next few meals I'm gonna make and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible once I have what I need.

This desu. happened yesterday when my sis sent me to get cookies and soda.

i would get her fired

No. Why would you care about what anyone thinks of your purchases, let alone some used up roastie?

That's happened to me. Was buying a bunch of fruit, veggies, milk cheese. Oh and a package of those cookies they sell at most supermarket bakeries (chocolate chip + m&m). Guy behind me in line made some comment about how I'm buying all this healthy food and a big thing of cookies.

I told him that being able to eat dessert is the reason I eat healthy.

What's wrong with adult diapers? The "adult" part means they're mature and sexy diapers.

When I'm in line I always look at what other people are buying and compare it to what I bought.

So if you're ever in line with me, yes I am judging what you bought.

No, because I don't care what people think and I'm proud of my eating habits, they're not excellent but certainly not bad.

What's with judgemental cashiers and people actually talking to them? I wouldn't give the time of the day to any of those minimum wage burnouts ew

i'm the exact same way. i never eat potato chips. i only eat corn-based chips. potato chips make terrible nachos.

No user you're thinking of XXX diapers. Those are the mature, sexy diapers.

It's almost like you haven't realized that people are easier to manipulate when you're nice to them.

No. I judge other people based on what they order, though.

If you ever order groceries online, your food choices will be mocked. If you're the person that orders 500 crates of bottled water, we fucking hate you.

Not since I lost a shit ton of weight and turned into a spoopy skeleton. Now I can eat everything.

I only feel insecure when I have pads and tampons in my cart

I do feel a bit self-conscious when I get stuff that only a guy living by himself would get, while everyone else is getting 6packs of beers and chips for parties
I should have a T-shirt with "yes, I'll be sleeping alone tonight and have been doing so for a few years now"
The qt's behind the counter are at least still polite and smile with a hint of pity
Such is lief

Srsly?
I shop at Walmart and Aldi. Nobody, and I mean nobody there judges what you buy. I used to bulk purchase womens XL adult diapers for an incontinent relative at Walmart and no one batted an eye. I don't even look at what other people have in their carts.

The grocery store is literally the only place that I never feel self-conscious. I'll cut crazy facial hair just for fun and go in wearing pajamas, slippers, and a coat, and not give a shit.

Everyone else there is either a soccer mom or some loser that actually works in a grocery store. I usually have a couple handles of bottom shelf vodka, some canned meat/fish, a loaf of bread, cottage cheese, and a random assortment of produce.

I'm awkward as fuck in most situations, but when I get drunk and pop a couple pills I dance down the aisles of the grocery store because I know everyone there is more pathetic than I could possibly be.

Yes. Everytime i hear the helicopter whirl i get nervous and put on my sunday best to greet the amazon drone and feel shamed when its milf like precense puts me into a state of shame for all the discounted lil debbie products i buy in bulk. Those drones are so hot and patronizing but my fetish is to suck on their robot diicks.

Tfw being cucked by an amazon drone for the hotter neighbor with hair.

And you're a crossdressing, right?

No, because most of the things I put in my cart are healthy food with a few outliers.

two words: online. shopping.

Me too. Same thing goes for toilet paper.

Well then Machiavelli, what would you gain from "manipulating" a grocery store cashier?

Double-bagged liquor
Premier service option for ice or stamps
Chance for extra monopoly tickets
Y'know, just fuckin livin the good life dogg

I like sticking Pop Tarts and shit with my veggies, grains, legumes, and meats. Understanding that nutritionally poorer foods won't ruin what I typically eat throughout the day feels bretty gud. Moderation man

Just be fit and lean and no one can judge what food you buy

> tfw regularly walk in grab eight bottles of shitty wine, a 4loko, veg, and the biggest hunk of brie I can buy
I like to broadcast my depression

Damn right maboy

no, because i always make sure to put the xtra-large condoms right on top

>Every item is veggie
>Last item is crisps
Hey look who's not healthy!

They're only harmful to irredeemable people. Normal sized humans can indulge in crisps without problem since it's not the base of their diet.

I asked my mom to buy these for me because I thought the packaging looked too gay

sometimes. but i buy weird stuff sometimes. one time i bought like 5 melons. at a time and nothing else. The cashier thought it was a little weird but what am i gonna do i want my melons.
I plan on eating a pineapple a day next week. gonna get like 7 pineapples.

People will think im weird but will buy shitloads of processed potato chips doused in seed oil and covered in food coloring. That's whats weird.

>so edgy

People like that usually don't understand that when you have cookies, you don't need to eat 10 at a time.

I used to be insecure when I first went vegan and was buying foods that made it obvious I was vegan (Tofurky, stuff like that), and actually tried to hide what it was so people wouldn't judge me since I had a lot of people harass me for it. Also because I'm diseased and didn't want people to use me as a reason to not go vegan because I looked like shit at the time. I didn't want to be used as a cherry picked example. Now I'm the one judging because I grew a spine and I feel sorry for the people buying that nasty shit. They are either ignorant (which is fine and why I feel sorry for them), or ignorant AND assholes.

Yes. I've been hoping to score with this hot cashier for three months now, and am always afraid that my purchasing decisions might blow my chances. I get all my snacks from my backup supermarket anymore.

I take pride in my purchases, since they usually make up some good meals I'm planning, a lot of the time with some interesting ingredients, nice healthy stuff, and some tasty drinks to go with it. Actually a good grocery cart can be a conversation starter, much more than a site of judgment.

no, I only actually cook if I'm on vacation (ironically from cooking) or making a special meal. Otherwise I'm literally buying pizza bites, pop-tarts, and if I'm feeling frisky some Doritos. They don't know me, they don't know my shit.

And when I am making something special, I'm ordering everything from the butchers directly anyway and the cashier can't pronounce 2/3rds of the shit in my cart. They can eat a dick.

nigga thats why you got diseases and shit, if you eat meat you'll grow a spine in the womb

I read that all in Lahey's voice, goddamn

>4loko
>regularly
>even once

Holy shit, I thought 4loko was gone. I'm surprised to see stores still sell that shit.

I went on a minor shopping trip last night, went to get some corn, flour, butter, and PB, just basic stuff I was a little low on, but I noticed a 6-pack of Moxie and couldn't help myself. Little bit shameful. Go up to the cashier, and while he's taking an eternity and a half to ring up an old lady, this qt3.14 walks up behind me in line and I feel some minor discomfort because of the 6-pack.
>mfw I look back at her haul and literally all she's getting is a pint of ice cream and some air heads

>I'm awkward as fuck in most situations

every situation

>Getting triggered over phone users

>making your mom look like a faggot

What is a
>Six pack of Moxie

Wanna have fun? Go buy a digital kitchen scale, a small funnel, condoms, measuring spoons, and crisco.

No, because I do my shopping right after my shift ends and I think they would judge me more for the uniform I wear more than what junk I purchase.

Made me laugh, I'm glad you posted that even though it was almost a day later. I mean this sincerely.

a little bit. My momma sends me out to get Cheladas every week or so and I feel like a drunk buying $22 bucks of booze at the same time every week

>implying the white whore is not putting like $600 calories of dressing on every salad

No, because I'm a fucking gluten/lactose allergic shit head who is forced to only eat health food. And my husband is the only other person that looks in my cart.

Not really, dont buy shit foods so its usually me looking at what they bought. then I look at their shoes. You can tell a lot about someone from looking at their shoes.

totally off topic bruh bruh...That picture of the donut is for sale a my local 7-11. some guy i skated with stole a tray of them. we all stopped in a alley and ate all the icing off of them and tossed the rack. That icing is good

Who gives a fuck, man? I'll stock up on every terrible thing guaranteed to kill me and hold up the fucking line while I check out with 120 said mankillers. Who goes home happy at the end of the day?

They do, but they took all the caffeine out

Has anybody managed to have their purchases remain impressive enough that they got a chance to bang the cutie cashier at their store? What type of stuff did you buy?

Who cares? Most people do not care except for petulant asshats. Just buy what you want.

No, because I am not a faggot. Also I am pretty Veeky Forums, so on the rare occasion I do by junk food I am no ashamed of it. If I were a fatty NEET though, I could see where people's constant judging eyes would get to me.

Top notch

amen to that

Whoever the cashier is, they usually make comments about what im buying but I dont care, its only slighlty annoying. If you dont want them to talk about the chip and junk food youre buying, dominate the conversation by talking to them first about if they feel annoyed for having to ask everyone for their Kroger card, etc, or about the weather.
I buy condoms and lube from walmart and just use the self checkout.

everyone else is too busy worrying about other people judging them to judge you.

You have a better chance of fucking the cashier if you can do two out of three of the following: make her laugh, look/dress well, be confident

I doubt she gives a shit about what you buy.

Nope. I go grocery shopping past midnight every time

Fucking weak insecure faggots. I wear anime tshirts to the grocery store, I don't give a fuck.

I don't give a damn crap what people think about my grocery bag.
I used to. Then a friend asked me to buy tampons for her while I was on a run for beers, I did, and since nobody gave me a weirder look than usual, I assume they all thought I had some legit reason to buy tampons.
I'm the only one who thought they could think weird perverted things about me...

But dating sim games learned me that if I buy large amounts of some specific products I will pile up "points" and get into the next level where I can flirt with her.

You should try making your own icing then. It's ridiculously easy.
Put it on a baking sheet instead of a cake, it should detach easily after it cools down.
>EDIT: Some icings are more complicated, read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icing_(food) and google recipes for the one(s) you fancy.

Nah. Most things I buy in a given week are raw meats and vegetables or whole grains (oats, brown rice).

Feels good, man.

No, because I'm not an insecure faggot.

Not usually since I'm not usually buying anything that I'd be judged for. Yesterday I was stocking up on beer because I was having a few friends over plus I bought some stuff to make dinner (just for me, friends came over after that). So I think it looked like I was just going to eat my dinner and drink three six packs by myself that evening.

Yea I'm curious too. I've heard about grocery store encounters, but this seems like such a freak occurrence. Still doesn't stop 55 year old guys at the local Giant Eagle from hitting on the 18 year old cashier.

>have boring job that makes you want to kill yourself
>try to relieve it through small talk
>autistic customer wants your fired

i seriously hope none of you do this

Fun fact: OP wanted this thread to be about horse assholes

That's the dream for me. Losing weight just to make the experience even better.

The only time someone ever commented on my purchases was when I bought crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows from my local grocery store. It's understandable for that.

I judge others myself. I buy everything wholegrain, organic (if possible and not way too expensive). I never buy cheap store brands. I get lots of vegetables and fruit too. Few bottles of a good wine sometimes.
Rarely I get some junk food, but never chips or sweets.

The only time when I get nervous is when I buy condoms or lube.