R/buttcoin: bunch of wage cucks pissed off they missed the boat

r/buttcoin

Their community was created 6 years ago. That's what 2012? You have any idea how cheap bitcoin was in 2012? If these motherfuckers bought some BTC instead of dogging on BTC this whole time, they'd all be rich motherfuckers right now.

How is this sub-reddit anything other than sour grapes?

r/buttcoiners must think to myself "if only I bought BTC in 2012" every time they wake up to an alarm clock to begin their wage cucking

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yctwi/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You have any idea how cheap bitcoin was in 2012?
Hahahaha never thought of it that way. Nocoin scum

You can even feel it in the posts. The first few years it was mirth at the many follies of Bitcoin (and let's face it a lot of stupid lolworthy shit happened) but now it's just pure unadulterated blind rage and hatred. Like these motherfuckers are livid now as soon as they hear crypto-anything.

I really, really hate everyone who posts on that sub and literally want them to fucking kill themselves.

>How is this sub-reddit anything other than sour grapes?

It's not. It doesn't matter if it's the buttcoins or something else they will be losers in the end. Stop trying to reason with them and just send them this from now on.

So this subreddit was created with the sole purpose of being a bitcoin-hate safe haven? What's the fucking point?

And they were so pissed when btc started rebounding. There was literally a post saying that the price increase made them sick

They post bear news minutes after it goes live. It's worth subscribing.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yctwi/Veeky Forums_biz_puts_rbuttcoin_in_their_place/

Can you imagine? They're watching us.

They're all SJW ex-SomethingAwful.com goons. Same people who made ShitRedditSays.

they haven't even missed the boat entirely, yet. they still have plenty of time to make a decent amount of money. stupid, prideful phaggots

people are so weird

I don't hate no-coiners by default. But when faggots like /u/Tomatoshi are saying that
1) Visa/Mastercard/etc. should ban crypto-currency purchases (on Coinbase and such)
2) The government should ban crypto-currency
3) They talk about wanting to report crypto traders to the tax authorities

Then you damn well bet that I hope something happens to these fuckers.

It's so typical of wage cucks to hate on people who escape wage cuck slavery and want to bring them down. Instead of aspiring to escape wage cuck slavery themselves. All because they missed out on an opportunity of a life time and feel salty about it.

They believe in lies like "hardwork pays off". And they go as far as saying (seriously) that they are happy to wage cuck because it gives them a sense of self-respect and accomplishment. Meanwhile they shame us coiners for making money because we didn't do anything productive for that money. They are complicit in their own slavery. It's pathetic.

I don't know how you can take pride in making your (((boss))) and the (((bankers))) rich while giving money to your (((landlord))). While you wage cuck hard for life and have little to nothing to show for it. These people have slave mentality. Nietzsche and Stirner would be disgusted by these complicit slaves.

was all or nothing in those days, these goys chose nothing

goons ruined the internet

Don't they know it's not too late, crypto could be 10-20 trillion market cap in 3 years, if they invest now they can make huge gains.

>seeing Stirner mentioned on Veeky Forums
Whoa.

Slave mentality isn't what you think it is though.

t. Veeky Forums

They are oldschool coiners larping as nocoiners
Buttcoin is a false-flagging group paid by theymos so he can control both voices

>1
It is better for all of us if they do user, even if it wasn't they have to close the rewards loophole anyway
>2
I lost ideologies a long time ago, it is unfortunate that this is relevant
>3
Absolutely fucking disgusting, but either pay your taxes or bulletproof your evasion, EXPECT this.

Just wait when institutional money gets into crypto and everything mokns up, we will be laughing at thise faggots so hard

regretting not buying 2012 is just 20/20 hindsight at work. id regret if i didnt buy cryptos in late 2016/early 17 considering how obvious crypto was going to hit new highs in 2017. literally a year ago a simple 5 k investment could have made anyone a millionaire.

Do you have any evidence that shows that r/bitcoin is actually false-flagging? Not saying you are lying. I am just interested in reading about this. It does seem suspicious that there would be an entire sub-reddit with a bunch of people shitting on bitcoin all day. Even gold bugs like Peter Schiff only talk about bitcoin sometimes. He doesn't dedicate his entire podcast to shitting on bitcoin.

Right. Those damn SJWs.

It totally wasn't a hive of anxiety crippled, laughably sexist, unironic Trump voting Skinheads who still deny climate change and Russian collusion on a daily basis that fucked everything to hell. No, sir.

/S

Look, dude. I know you threw a shitfit over the audacity of America having a brilliant, strong, overqualified vagina in the White House.

But that was 2016. Now? It's cringe.

If you honestly think feminists and Muslims are responsible for the world's problems, then fuck the fucking dialogue.

Just fuck your shit.

It ISN'T fucking funny anymore!

You deserve a brick to the face and then crypto confiscation laws the second Dems get power back.

lol 2012.... i remeber 21st birthday when obama got elected... i had known about bitcoin 4 years prior and told all my friends to buy some and i didnt lmao i know im a fukin virgin but ill be ok WE WILL ALL BE OK :)

> reddit spacing

Hey look Morty, I haven't bought any crypto! I'M BUTTCOIN RIIIIIIIIIIICK

>If you honestly think feminists and Muslims are responsible for the world's problems
>not jews
your nose is showing shlomo

>a sense of self-respect and accomplishment

Thinking work is valuable just because it's work is one of the defining traits of communism. They are literally communists hating on the rich.

Gas em all i say

Get gassed.

80% of what's posted here is with reddit spacing.
They've already taken over, and thank fuck for that, you no-coin nazi cucks /pol/ were worse.

>HURR DURR BUY MY STINKY BAGS

I'm still not exactly sure what they're point is or what it started as. Imagine frequenting that sub from its inception until now and watching bitcoin go from mere dollars to twenty thousand while all the while you made fun of it. I don't know how they haven't killed themselves.

Back in the silkroad days when I had thousands upon thousands of bitcoin I stumbled upon that subreddit and since I'm a dumb retard I bought into their hype and now a days I am a complete poor fag.

Thanks buttcoin!

I first bought in when BTC was $500. I've more than 20x'd my initial investment. My only regret is that I didn't buy more. My initial investment was only a few thousand dollars. If I put down $100,000, and I had $100k at the time, I'd be a rich motherfucker. That is my only regret.

I never thought of it that way. It's true. They believe in the cult of hard work. And believe that everyone should be forced to work hard for long hours for shit pay just like in Soviet Russia. They hate seeing NEETs make bank from crypto because they see us as a petit bourgeoisie aristocracy. They hate the rich "bourgeoisie" as well for similar reasons. Meanwhile the reddit cucks have failed at every turn to actually bring any sort of economic justice to the working class. The only political influence they have is on cultural and social issues. Identity politics. Trans bathrooms. Muh rape culture. Muh patriarchy. Muh race. Muh Muslims. And I say this as someone who is GLBT myself. I'm sick of liberals.

I get called a failure by nocoiners for being a NEET basement dweller. Meanwhile I've made more from crypto than the vast majority of wage cucks out there. I've made over 100k+. Sure there are wage cucks who make more than me. But they have far less leisure time than I do. I go to bed when I want. Wake up when I want. No nagging boss. No politicking co-workers. No nagging customers. And I could have made a lot more money if I just bought more BTC in the early days.

their hubris makes it all the sweeter, and i imagine one day some of them will go as far as killing themselves once the gravity of their mistake becomes apparent.

bitcoin allows us to avoid paying the nigger tax that these sjw cunts think we must pay, but guess what, no more of that

>not understanding that all the buttcoin gimmick is ironic

Theyll just keep digging the hole deeper and will never admit to themselves they made a mistake
rbuttcoin posters have actual mental issues.

What is most cringeworthy is that they spread fud, then weak hands panic sell and loose money, and then they claim how crypto made people loose money.

Then some people oppose crypto for philosophical reasons as a thing that just shouldnt exist. That I think is fine, it is like some other people claim that tax shoudlnt exist.

I post there cause bitcoin core is shit and it's higher IQ than r/bitcoin and r/cryptocurrency

i'm sure some of them had the sense to hedge their bets, but not all of them

they're gonna be the ones who claim it's not fair, that we must pay taxes to fund their pet nignogs, that bitcoin is sexist, that bitcoin isn't diverse enough, that we must fund their healthcare because all they eat is corn sizzurp, etc etc, it's the ONE thing we have that cannot be pentrated by their fucking bullshit and they hate us for it, it doesn't matter if they capture the entire system because it is impossible for them to plant their flag atop of bitcoin, which was sent by satoshi to slay them all.

is this new pasta?

it's not just buttmad normies. they started it (almost all of those early birds bought in since and are rich), but since then people who park their wealth in fiat w/ hopes BTC will dump also go and help the fud there (any remotely decent FUD there comes from BTC traders that are not in BTC for the moment being)

now thats what I call reddit 18

These faggots are literally getting hard at the thought of coiners being tax-cucked by the IRS and other tax authorities. They are sick in the head. They hate seeing people make money off this crypto thing while they are stuck wage cucking for the jews and get hard at the thought of them being fucked by the feds.

>Ironically people like you, if even half of what you are saying is true, are more damaging for bitcoin than anything we can do. It's not about laughing over people losing money, its about wanting this whole idiotic fad to die and for libertarians to get an ice cold reality check. When tax season comes around and everyone who hodl'd over 17-18 gets their huge capital gains taxes notices and go to cash out btc to pay for it, thats when the fun will begin.

>Every time someone cashes out on bitcoin, the ponzis lifespan decreases. If we had a few more thousand just like you, we'd be good.

they've been saying similar shit for years, but always move the goal posts when their predictions don't come to fruition.. they claimed it was dead when it dropped from 33 to 2 for years, claimed it was dead when SR when bellyup, and with a straight face claim it is dead when it drops from 20k to 5k, that's how stupid they are

i bought my first coins at $7, i now have fuck you money, there is not a thing these people can do to me, don't like me calling niggers niggers? guess what, i'm a neet, there is no boss for you wagies and roasties to call and try to get me sacked from, there is nothing they can do at all, NOTHING.

tmw morning, monday, i will get up when i want, go to the gym, fuck a hooker later in the day and relax playing vidya for the rest of it, eating the best cuts of meats while these wagies go to work for mr goldstein

Jealousy is a terrible thing. So is the ego blow from constantly being wrong.

It's like incels laughing at Chads.....it's just sad at this point.

I wish I had "fuck you money". I have enough to ensure that I don't have to work for several years. But still way off from my "fuck you money" goal. If only I had bought a lot more bitcoin in the early days, I would have fuck you money. I bought in at $500. But my initial investment was only a few thousand.

I would rather get into carding and join the darknet markets rather than go back to wage cucking. I haven't had a real job in 3 years. Get rich or die tryin' is my attitude from now on.

100% nocoiners who are salty that they missed out on all the sweet gains. facing the reality that they were actually wrong about crypto and their lives would be materially improved a thousandfold if they just took crypto seriously is too painful for them so they have genuinely convinced themselves that "actually it's okay that i missed out because it's all actually a scam"

I like this bait.

They would legitimately push a button to cause all Coiners to lose their gains, just to be a cunt. They just want to take away from others so they can bring people closer to their level. Massive insecurity, regret, and anger toward people who are more successful than them

Worthless scum of the highest kind.

That's what I was thinking. They still have time to make money off crypto but they just decide to make fun of it for no reason

don't see the problem - most people didn't profit jack shit from crypto because its too inaccessible and unsafe for average people/use

why wouldn't they be mad and make fun?

crypto is about to be slaughtered by reality not theoretic bullshit

privacy > gone
safety > gotten worse ... if you take recent "findings to account"
value > manipulated shitfest bots/whales/yourmom/tether
regulations > about to get buttfucked hope its not retroactively
adoption > yeah ... just wait until they "fork" their private centralized block-chains and claim all the honey for themselves for FREE

keep your ears to the ground or you might be selling last when the cookie crumbles

This must be pasta/bait. It hit every Reddit faggotry at once

Now THIS is REDDIT

you see the same thing today with people buying shitcoins like bcash. they missed out hard and think if they try hard enough they'll be able to buy "the real btc" for 1k.

the late adopter delusion is even stronger than the could-have-bought-but-didnt delusion.

>overqualified
this gave your bait away, you almost did it

Damn straight. I can't fathom wagecucking any more.

There's still a LOT of ways to make money with all this. Mining, ponzis, create a coin or token, trading, charge people to be a "blockchain expert". List goes on.

all you newfags must go
you know who I am talking about
yes that means you newfag

Did you sell BCH at $200 or were you not around for the fork?

The price increase is mostly due to whales dumping their bitcoin core.

how late are you to crypto? clearly late enough to believe the muh whales meme.

"whales" are not dumping bitcoin so they can buy some political altcoin, most of the buying for bcash is from speculators in korea, where a massively outsized amount of volume has been.

i have yet to sell any of my altcoin airdrops, and i dont see any reason to yet, but i can't say i would ever buy any long term, nor have i heard anything like that from any of my other "whale" friends.

I actually still have my bcash fork coins. I held on to them because I believed the r/btc FOMO that BCH could flippening BTC. Now I wish I just sold my BCH back in November after it got pumped to 0.5 BTC. I am waiting for r/btc to pump BCH again so that I can hopefully get a decent return for my BCash.

BCash fees are much better than BTC. It's better for commerce and sending payment to family/friends/etc. 1 satoshi/byte is enough for your BCash transaction to get confirmed in the next block. Whereas with BTC the fee needed to get in the next block is variable. It depends on the network congestion. Right now 6 satoshi/byte is good enough because the network activity is low now. However even with the BTC network being light right now, BCH transaction fees are still like fucking 42-48x cheaper than BTC. lol. BCash is also used on Dream Market (top DNM) and backpage (hooker advertising). So there is some real world adoption there.

That all said, real world adoption don't mean jack shit when it comes to price. Monero has plenty of real world adoption with dark net guys. Yet look at the price. Under $300. The name of the game is speculation. Very few people are actually using bitcoin and other crypto-currencies as digital cash. Most people buy and hodl or day trade. And then they cash out once in awhile to buy things.

And the altcoin exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin,etc. gouge you on withdrawals no matter what. Even when network fees are low. So the transaction fees don't really matter. Those chinks at Binance/Kucoin and those Jews at Poloniex charge 0.01ETH to withdraw ETH. Meanwhile it literally only costs only 0.000021ETH to send ETH to someone. Eth transaction fees are cheap as fuck. So do transaction fees matter? Fuck no. Most normans are willing to pay $10 to withdraw their ETH so as long as they made a lot more profit than that.

>random forks
>any value
thanks for revealing you're a reddit nocoiner with 0 knowledge about crypto. If it's so easy why can't you just fork bitcoin and get a billion dollars? oh wait, forks don't actually retain the value dumbass.Good bait you got me to reply.

also
>inaccessible
>unsafe
ahahahaha is downloading a phone app that fucking difficult for you brainlets? That's all it takes to get into crypto in current_year.

big brain confirmed my lad. why should i touch my shitty airdrops when i can wait and see if they become worth anything. no reason to buy in though. fuck pointless forks.

You don't get the point of the sub. Most places to discuss cryptocurrencies are filled with people who don't really understand them. They have no clue about security, scalability, economics, and only want to jerk each other off. Look at Veeky Forums right now for an example. It's filled with mostly idiotic traders hoping to get rich from the blockchain equivalent of a penny stock but that will never happen.

This is the not the way for smart people to make money but nobody smart is investing in shitcoins beyond speculation and insider trading. Yes, there is money to be made in this industry but traders are at the bottom of that hierarchy (again, without insider trading.) The smart money all goes to the founders, partners, and early employees complicity promoting these shitcoins, and very occasionally -- pre-sale investors (read: whales insider trading.) Do you think your dumb ass has any kind of deep insight into these tokens because I guarantee you that:

1. All markets are being manipulated by people with more resources than you
2. You haven't the slightest clue how any of this technology works so your fundamentals don't mean shit
3. Therefore pricing in this industry means fuck all

The result is a laughable display of stupidity, ignorance, and greed and that makes for good lulz. That's not to say that buttcoin is always the place to do it tho. They cherry pick what to make fun of and sometimes their understanding of those topics is idiotic. ie I have often seen the people posting every vaguely sounding academic paper critical of blockchain technology even if the paper in question is a piece of shit. But since almost all papers on blockchain tech is pieces of shit I rarely say anything.

tldr: most of you are ignorant children too self-absorbed to see that you're being taken advantage of. The blockchain startups biz backs are obvious losers for tech and business reasons but this is to be expected since none of you actually have any clue about anything

And here you are the mighty wise man contemplating and giving thought to what retarded people do.

Alongside everybody that contributed to this useless thread, I swear sometimes 4chump and plebbit are the same just you can say nigger here

Fuck that sub, we need to go raid it

you think this isn't fucking coordinated FUD? Crypto is riddled with social manipulation of all sorts.

This

You are all idiots and you are being taken advantage of.

We just want ot help you, but you don't get it. It's a giant ponzi scheme and you retards are getting taken advantage off.

I'll be laughing my ass off when your stupid coins will be worth nothing and poor little NEETs have nothing left in ther lives.

>unironically being this delusional

you're right.
10-20 trillion market cap EOY. Screencap this.

/r/bitcoin is deluded positivity while /r/buttcoin is deluded negativity
the reality lies in between, Veeky Forums is a good representation of reality if pajeets are ignored

Kek! I forgot about that assblasted sub. I will have to check it out

But where are all the lambos?

I can guarantee the average buttcoiner has more money than the average biztard.

check out the twitter account too. Sometimes they post funny stuff, other times they take a post from biz and try to paint every crypto enthusiast as sexist

i also didn't sell mine, but don't fool yourself thinking that some/any fork of bitcoin is worth anything. you don't fix bitcoin's problems by copying it and making a few incremental tweaks, you improve it by creating an entirely new network and trying to gain mindshare via actual utility, like ethereum is trying to.

the world is simply never going to move to a clone like bcash, it makes absolutely no sense, given that the real big holders and influencers want nothing to do with it, and you'll only find support from the speculators/short term thinkers, and those that stand to gain directly from it, like ver.

monero is cheap because its a privacy feature coin, and if you havent been paying attention, most people dont even care about blockchain privacy, let alone understand it.

THEY'RE HERE
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yctwi/Veeky Forums_biz_puts_rbuttcoin_in_their_place/?utm_source=reddit-android

Why do all you idiots think we made no money off of bits-coin? Of course some of us did, we just think it's trash.

most of Veeky Forums also thinks bitcoin is trash, it's the other cryptos that are going to change the world

I actually don't dislike the idea of a digital asset system, I just think existing 'blockchain' solutions are extremely inefficient, stupid, and prone to long-term centralization.

Ex. The issues Vitalik, Vlad & Co are trying to solve are to do with decentralization, and not issues you'd have to solve given a few tweaks to the control distribution model. (Distribute control among miners vs. distributing control among a set of rich validators (who get richer) - much harder to make this work w/ efficient scaling).

Don't you think a more democratically controlled system would be superior? A national digital asset platform where validators were elected instead of implicitly selected based on how rich they are?

Meh, buttcoin is very low quality nowadays. It's like rBitcoin but in reverse. Mostly just sour grapes.

10/10 bro
I want to believe this SALT is real

not really, if the core of buttcoin was built on disgruntled bitcoin users that either got scammed or lost their money.

we really need a sticky for all these to get you newfags in line

Please fuck off back where you came from you jealous pathetic losers