We are all in agreement that Potbelly's is the best sandwich chain, correct?

We are all in agreement that Potbelly's is the best sandwich chain, correct?

no. subway is. they have the most locations worldwide, so you know they are doing something right.

they were even on that show "undercover boss"

It's pretty damn good.

Penn Station > J Mike's = Potbelly

Only been there once. It was good I guess but the portions were small.

I went to penn station once and it was terrible. everything tasted like grease and it took forever for them to make my sandwich even though I was the only one in line. the fries were worse than five guys too.

>tfw theres no more ranch1 in penn

Their grilled chicken is GOAT though, I could see putting it behind PB and JM if you don't like chicken. I don't usually get fries.

One just opened up near me

It's all pretty great stuff, but I'd wish they'd serve slightly larger portions for the price

I think penn station is a sandwich shop in flyover, also ranch1 was never good

I live in Chicago and have been to one a couple of times.

Way too expensive for the portions. Would rather get JJ/10

Never been to a Potbelly, they're not out here where I live, I don't think.

However, I'll never understand people liking Jimmy Johns. Worst subs ever. I ate one for the first time today, and it was so mediocre, even worse than Subway or the sandwiches from the supermarket deli. The lettuce was yellow, I asked for hot peppers and there were approximately 2 on it, and those two pieces of hot pepper were the only flavor the thing had. Even the meats were bland. Not remotely worth nearly $8.

Nah nah nah, for my money I'd go for Ike's. Local spot

No one talking about Jersey Mike's, for shame!

I wish you could stop being poor

>even worse than Subway

lol

The best sandwich place here is a local chain called Beach Hut Deli. I'll post a few pics. This is my favorite sandwich, the Santa Cruz, but I get mine toasted, unlike the one in the pic.
At this place, a small is enough to make you seriously full, a medium is enough for 2 meals, and a large is enough for 2 people to share and probably still take some home.

Another sandwich

This one is a little more normal sized, but still enough to take half home for later.

And one more, that's all I have.
Even their veggie sandwiches are baller, but I don't have a pic of one.

its just a fucking sandwich...

I will NEVER eat at that place again. First and only time I tried it I got something simple - turkey, lettuce and mayo. Got horrible shits from that place. JJs and Subway at least don't bring on the screamin' squits.

Sandwiches are one of the most satisfying foods; meat, veg, all wrapped in good bread and eaten by hand....heaven. Everyone should be able to appreciate a good sandwich.

Yeah, I never got sandwich shop loyalty. They're pretty low-tier and standard procedure foods, there really isn't much of a ceiling for quality.

Sandwiches can vary wildly. Just look at compared to , that's why people have sandwich shop loyalty. If you're going to pay for someplace to make you a sandwich, it had better be a good one.

The best sandwich shop is Carbone's Market in Torrington, Connecticut.

I've never heard of it. Are you sure you don't mean subway?

He said "best", not "shitty but most prolific"

I heard they have good milkshakes

if anything the bread on the second looks better and the first one is just a larger portion with a single long strip of overcooked bacon prominently displayed

its just a fucking sandwich...

I"ve been to potbelly once. Very good sandwich, but it was priced as if it was twice as big as it really was

my nationalish Sammy Chain ranking:
1. Jersey Mikes
2. Potbelly
3. Firehouse
4. Togos
5. Jimmy Johns
6. Quiznos
7. Subway

I am traveling in the midwest currently, Cousin's Subs is everywhere. Does it get the flyover thumbs up?

Primos hoagies

Maybe if you have had your tastebuds completely removed.

Panera bread has the tastiest sandwiches but Quiznos is tasty and you get more bang for your buck.

My high school cafeteria ladies made a tastier meatball sub. Potbelly's meat tasted off.

Subway is cheaper and tastes better than potbelly.

I usually go to a local Italian sub place or a local banh mi place

I'd fuck those up in a heart beat.

why would you even bother leaving the house if you're that large?

because a tv show is paying to record you being a fat slob in public

Wrong

i worked at potbelly for 3 years ama

why did you aim so low in life?

i was in high school obviously

they did ask me to start certification to become a manager when i was 17 and i said nah and went to college because cmon

>Beach Hut Deli

ate at one in brentwood on my way to buy a boat. pretty decent sandwiches.

They're cheaper than JJs with larger portions though.

Earl of Sandwich deserves at least #3.

This is a solid list, user. Good job.

No. Most overpriced sandwich chain.

Mind explaining the pic bruv.

Publix subs have always been some of my favorites.

Jersey Mike's is as far as I'm concerned. The one here shut down because the owner wanted to do something else. It was doing fine too.

It's so fucking good. God-tier sandwiches.