I got a bottle of America last night and the dopey bartender handed me this

I got a bottle of America last night and the dopey bartender handed me this

I drank it but what's on this bottle? I had no idea.

>classic image.jpg

feces. it goes great with your bottle of piss.

>le pissbeer meme

Go back to your Siracha IPA.

siracha IPA doesn't exist, idiot. I would know.

sierra nevada torpedo is my daily beer when I can't get heady topper.

Who the fuck drinks Budweiser? It's the most popular brand in America, but it's really fucking shitty.

I'd take a miller high life or coors light before that rail brew.

miller high life and pabst are the best of the macrobrews.

OP here - Miller High Life a shit

Budweiser is the Coca Cola of beer

You can't honestly say miller high life is a better than Budweiser, which has more malts, body and flavor.

I'd still take a 'lar 'eiser of any of the meme-tier 'te 'ers.

Miller High Life is better than Budweiser

You know it takes a lot more skill to brew a beer like Budweiser than it does to make one of those "craft beers" that neckbeards love so much.

Any retard can throw a ton of hops in a brew and label it craft whatever.

>more malts, body and flavor
Really trying to make that turd shine aren't you user

this
Budweiser brewmasters have to get a perfect mix and brew it on a large scale in order to get the taste right across the entire country

That's like saying it takes more skill to make a frozen TV dinner from scratch with 100 different preservatives, emulsifiers, artificial flavors, stabilizers, etc., than it does to make the same dish from simple, fresh ingredients.

Why anybody would even want to try to home brew a shitty adjunct lager clone is beyond me.

I'm sure it takes a lot of skill and effort to do what Justin Bieber does, but it doesn't mean his music isn't horrible.

>all craft beer is meme beer and all meme beer is ipa

I bet you actually argue about which macro lager is the best while denigrating all craft beer as over hopped garbage that all tastes the same.

High Life is shit. One of the few beers that's actually bad. You're typical macrobrew is just mediocre, but drinkable. MHL and Rolling Rock are the only ones that are offensive.

Bud and Bud Light are infinitely more drinkable.

>IPA
>Stout
choose one, stupid

>being this dense
he was making fun of you, dolt

How dare you

>not Rolling Rock